Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

7 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Are you saying Trump will be announcing his run for 2024 at a Trump rally in Pennsylvania during Biden's inauguration speech. He would not sink to something that low would he?

Is that a real question? He's gone lower in the past. A lot lower. 

9 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Are you saying Trump will be announcing his run for 2024 at a Trump rally in Pennsylvania during Biden's inauguration speech. He would not sink to something that low would he?

Just now, Bat Guano said:

Is that a real question? He's gone lower in the past. A lot lower. 

he'll be in florida, most likely, for the foreseable future, imo, but i could easily see him doing a rally in scranton or wilmington on inauguration day. he doesn't even need local support. his people follow him around.

54 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Here you go....here is how they think. A comment posted on an old friend’s FB page, and it got several “loves” in response, from her and other devoted Trumpkins.

Drink in the motherfucking INSANITY. It’s all in there....well, I don’t see anything about a faked moon landing or chemtrails, but otherwise...:

“Joe Blow, I’m not going to argue with you. I’ll just say that these people who have been running our country (and world) for decades including Obama, Biden, the Clintons, the Bushes, and more are ALL criminals and psychopaths. They have been trying to establish a non-constitutional unelected world government technocracy for decades called the New World Order. And this is a fact, because if you go do your research you will find videos of them calling for the New World Order with their own mouths. In order for this NWO to go forward the people must accept it, but while Americans are prosperous and independent and free, they will never accept being ruled by unelected globalist dictators usurping their freedoms, therefore they had to bring down the United States and turn it into a third world country where people are dependent on government. So, slowly over time, they killed our industries and shipped all of our jobs out of the country to China and Mexico and other countries and tried to flood our country with illegal immigrants in order to dilute and weaken our culture and heritage and overwhelm our systems. They put everyone in debt with their fiat worthless currency and Central Bank debt economy by constantly printing money out of thin air which made our dollar worthless and purposely prevented 99% from ever accumulating real wealth. They used fake and staged racism and identity politics to fragment us into factions and divide us and put enmity between us then and used the media to perpetuate false narratives. They victimized us with false flags like 911 and mass shootings and pandemics in order to justify infringing our rights in the name of safety and protecting us. They trafficked children (800,000 children disappear in the US each year) and tortured them and molested them and used them in rituals. And that is just for starters. Trump came in to STOP all of this which is why they hate him so much and his ultimate goal is to serve them the justice they deserve and they know it. He has been reversing everything they were planning for us. This is why there has been a worldwide onslaught against him since he even first announced that he would run for president. The media is complicit and they are truly the enemy of the people. You have been lied to and conditioned to believe what you believe. We all have. But some of us are waking up faster than others. Trump will serve a second term and he will finish the work he started. To say there was no fraud is a complete joke and in time it will all be brought to light. The fraud was on a massive scale, was planned, coordinated, and implemented, and involved Big Tech, Silicon Valley, the Democrats, some Republicans, and even foreign countries. Trump did not lose the popular vote. He probably beat Biden in a landslide when you remove all of the fraudulent votes.”

There it is. We share our country with this....LOTS of this. We aren’t getting past this.

There have always been morons like this. Now that we are all connected via social media you just see them more. We will never get past this because the average IQ will always be 100. Common clay of the new west and all. 

I’m not surprised your stupid friend and people like her believe in the New World Order. I do find it amusing that people who believe in that don’t realize that if it existed trump would be smack in the middle of it

I was hoping she would be the exception to the rule, but nope.  All of the trump offspring are broken, insecure, donald-serving idiots. 

And she’s the one I really don’t get.

Her father is ON RECORD admitting he tried to get Marla Maples to abort her and whined about it when she didn’t.

Like, mooch his money sis but have some self respect FFS.
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

Part of me wonders if Trumps lunacy (and GOP leadership’s refusal to condemn it) is some kind of negotiation.  Whether it’s negotiating leniency/immunity for himself after he leaves office, or whether it’s on behalf of McConnell to get concessions on legislation to be passed next year.

You honestly think Trump gives the slightest shit what happens to the GOP next year?

• Like 1

As people are being purged from the administration, I have no doubt that documents are being purged as well. whether it’s evidence of wrong doing or unfriendly reports, such as climate change. Certain Trump appointees will want Biden to start with nothing.

Wish Biden would come out and say his doj will prosecute anyone that eliminates govt information.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Here you go....here is how they think. A comment posted on an old friend’s FB page, and it got several “loves” in response, from her and other devoted Trumpkins.

Drink in the motherfucking INSANITY. It’s all in there....well, I don’t see anything about a faked moon landing or chemtrails, but otherwise...:

“Joe Blow, I’m not going to argue with you. I’ll just say that these people who have been running our country (and world) for decades including Obama, Biden, the Clintons, the Bushes, and more are ALL criminals and psychopaths. They have been trying to establish a non-constitutional unelected world government technocracy for decades called the New World Order. And this is a fact, because if you go do your research

And there it is.

He would easily win the republican nomination but he would once again lose the election so he won’t do it. And the next time he won’t have the power of the presidency to fuck everything up. 

He will not run again. 

Having a postmaster who doesn’t throttle the post office will make things difficult.

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

“Joe Blow, I’m not going to argue with you. I’ll just say that these people who have been running our country (and world) for decades including Obama, Biden, the Clintons, the Bushes, and more are ALL criminals and psychopaths. They have been trying to establish a non-constitutional unelected world government technocracy for decades called the New World Order. And this is a fact, because if you go do your research you will find videos of them calling for the New World Order with their own mouths. In order for this NWO to go forward the people must accept it, but while Americans are prosperous and independent and free, they will never accept being ruled by unelected globalist dictators usurping their freedoms, therefore they had to bring down the United States and turn it into a third world country where people are dependent on government. So, slowly over time, they killed our industries and shipped all of our jobs out of the country to China and Mexico and other countries and tried to flood our country with illegal immigrants in order to dilute and weaken our culture and heritage and overwhelm our systems. They put everyone in debt with their fiat worthless currency and Central Bank debt economy by constantly printing money out of thin air which made our dollar worthless and purposely prevented 99% from ever accumulating real wealth. They used fake and staged racism and identity politics to fragment us into factions and divide us and put enmity between us then and used the media to perpetuate false narratives. They victimized us with false flags like 911 and mass shootings and pandemics in order to justify infringing our rights in the name of safety and protecting us. They trafficked children (800,000 children disappear in the US each year) and tortured them and molested them and used them in rituals. And that is just for starters. Trump came in to STOP all of this which is why they hate him so much and his ultimate goal is to serve them the justice they deserve and they know it. He has been reversing everything they were planning for us. This is why there has been a worldwide onslaught against him since he even first announced that he would run for president. The media is complicit and they are truly the enemy of the people. You have been lied to and conditioned to believe what you believe. We all have. But some of us are waking up faster than others. Trump will serve a second term and he will finish the work he started. To say there was no fraud is a complete joke and in time it will all be brought to light. The fraud was on a massive scale, was planned, coordinated, and implemented, and involved Big Tech, Silicon Valley, the Democrats, some Republicans, and even foreign countries. Trump did not lose the popular vote. He probably beat Biden in a landslide when you remove all of the fraudulent votes.”

There it is. We share our country with this....LOTS of this. We aren’t getting past this.

This is the basis of what my ex-friend who went Q laid on me in Dec of 15.   To go one step further, they also believe that that upper class of people are looking for those below them to run the world like their personal entertainment park.  If there were just a couple of million left around to do that, then more room, more stuff for that upper class.  

It's very feudal when you think about it.  

And this is a big Q tenet.  Where they have it all wrong is they can't see the dictators like Putin, MSB, Erdogan as this overarching cabal, but the Soros of the world.   Shows how dumb they are.   

I don’t know why but shit like this where he tries taking credit for something he has nothing to do with, and that people have busted their ass over for so many years, burns my ass more than anything.   I instantly want to take a bat to his fucking head.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

Last time I heard Trump refer to something as the "hottest, most advanced center"...he was referring to his eldest daughter's vagina. 

Do you understand that Trumpers.  there's no long-winded Lobo-esque joke in here anywhere.  Your Messiah molested his own daughter years ago.  Does that make sense?  Do you understand what child molestation means?  Do you get that?  You fucking yard apes.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Last time I heard Trump refer to something as the "hottest, most advanced center"...he was referring to his eldest daughter's vagina. 

Do you understand that Trumpers.  there's no long-winded Lobo-esque joke in here anywhere.  Your Messiah molested his own daughter years ago.  Does that make sense?  Do you understand what child molestation means?  Do you get that?  You fucking yard apes.  

Not likely. You're gonna have to dumb it down a bit and explain it to them in a fashion they can understand

trumpwithpizza08.20.2020.png

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the hair, to listen in.....

It would be kind of funny if the fly on the wall saying got replaced by this and we would be able to tell future generations when that shifted.

4 minutes ago, Burt said:

I can't imagine companies investing a whole lot of money into these leases. I would imagine Biden admin could make it near impossible to get a permit to actually begin any operations. 

4 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Pre-pandemic, I was fond of listing the President's Daily Calendar, a way to take note of what all was afoot (as well as how little he was actually doing). Checked it today. Not anything listed other than having lunch with the VP.

Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the hair, to listen in.....

it's been light, very light..

not like there are any national crises happening right now.

https://factba.se/topic/calendar

17 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

This is the basis of what my ex-friend who went Q laid on me in Dec of 15.   To go one step further, they also believe that that upper class of people are looking for those below them to run the world like their personal entertainment park.  If there were just a couple of million left around to do that, then more room, more stuff for that upper class.  

It's very feudal when you think about it.  

And this is a big Q tenet.  Where they have it all wrong is they can't see the dictators like Putin, MSB, Erdogan as this overarching cabal, but the Soros of the world.   Shows how dumb they are.   

And the guy they selected to stop elitists from treating poor people and workers like shit, is an actual wealthy born elitist who treats people and his workers like shit.

I am getting tired of the king. What we need instead is a king. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

And the guy they selected to stop elitists from treating poor people and workers like shit, is an actual wealthy born elitist who treats people and his workers like shit.

I am getting tired of the king. What we need instead is a king. 

Yeah this dissonance is what kills me the most. 

7 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Asshole hasn't attended a covid meeting in five months. How many Americans have died in that time, 150k?

But Mike Pence is leading the Task Force and he attends them and updates Trump. As if Trump is paying attention. And as if Mike Pence isn't thoroughly unqualified for the job. Meanwhile Jared was running a competing response policy, which turned out to be more non-response than response, and now he's run for the hills. Nowhere to be seen. 

43 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

I can't imagine companies investing a whole lot of money into these leases. I would imagine Biden admin could make it near impossible to get a permit to actually begin any operations. 

41 minutes ago, RPM said:

Or just void the leases. It's not like we're hurting for oil atm and price is low. It would cost more to develop and produce a new field than it was worth.

i mentioned this with respect to something similar a week or so ago, but if they can get an (expensive) stake in the ground before it all gets undone, they'll probably get a lot of traction with an argument that they relied on the order.

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Meanwhile Jared was running a competing response policy, which turned out to be more non-response than response, and now he's run for the hills. Nowhere to be seen. 

That's why we should be worried. When Jared gets quiet, that's when we get handed a ladle and a shitbucket.

4 hours ago, Burt said:

No, he's rushing to get paid.  Pretty sure DOTARDS government plans are all bribe based or flat out auctioned off.  

Edited by Mdhorn