2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Am I the only one happy to learn that there are still 48,000 ballots (assuming these are mail in paper ballots) left to be counted? Seems like this is a huge opening for Biden to bring in more votes.

Yep - I thought we were down into the 30's.  If Georgia is looking anything like PA - then Biden might be picking up votes even in the red counties.  If that's the case then I have to believe 48k is more than enough to get him past Trump. 

3 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

What’s crazy is that a lot of people will say Trump only lost because of covid.  That it tanked his glorious economy and allowed for voter fraud.  But I think the opposite may be true.  Crises help incumbents.  And this particular one kept those who would vote against the incumbent at home, while stirring up his base.  Had covid not been a thing, the election may have been called early, and the gap may have been wider.

Covid should have caused record-low turnouts.

But Trump views Covid like he views voting - the more tests you perform, the more covid cases there are, and the more ballots you count, the more his chances of a second term slip away.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Longhornmaniac8 said:

With 91K votes left in Philly, it's not unreasonable to think he might net 75-80K there. That would cut Trump's lead to only about 30K with 260K votes left.

People need to stop worrying about PA. Just let it happen.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

If that outstanding ballot number is accurate I think Biden will win PA by ~75k.

In reality, the eventual end result was known Tuesday night.  TrumpCo knew Tuesday night.  Biden knew.  The networks are bleeding it out for their own purposes.

This would have been called yesterday but the media is bending over backward to be objective here and will wait for the states to finish the count. PA is done. AZ is done. NV is done. GA is really close that might stay open. NC is probably done and for Trump but they have stated mail ins can keep coming.

Even with waiting for WI and MI until yesterday afternoon this thing was totally callable yesterday.

Electorally it’s close but Biden wins by 2 extra states if not 3.

10 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Trump won Carbon by 34 points - but Biden is picking up votes in the mail in.  Doesn't matter what counties are left if Biden is chipping away at Trump in even Trump +34 counties. 

i don't totally agree with this, because chipping away doesn't get it done.  you need big swaths.  you end up reducing the total number of outstanding votes too quickly.  some 55-45 mail in lead from red states is bad for biden.

12 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

For those without the math gene, that implies a 70/30 split (i.e., 2800 D / 1200R) in Biden's favor in Carbon County among absentee/mail ballots, which is currently 66/33 in Trump's favor overall.  That seems to bode well for Biden.

26 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

Holy shit, you have to give a quick glance of what the aggy looney bin is thinking:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3153847

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3153866

Shit like this:

On 9/11 when I heard that a plane had struck one of the WTC towers, it was very surprising and must-see TV. Then when the second one struck I immediately had the chilling realization that this country was under attack.

It is happening again.
It's obvious to anyone who bothers to look what's going on. Voter fraud is off the charts. The Deep State and media have gone all in to steal this election with the help of foreign actors like Russia, Iran and China.

Chig-gar-roo-gar-rem
Chig-gar-roo-gar-rem
Rough, tough, real stuff, We're crazy, dumb ass, Texas A&M

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

The difference is basically late last night where there was a period of time with new count going to Biden only 79,603- 51,617 (60.6%).

But it'll be night again and then back to Doom is what you're saying. STOP THE DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

At 65/35 split it looks like this @kevwun

Biden gains 257736.6 votes for a total of 3391911.6 total votes

Trump gains 111827.4 for a total of 3348687.4 total votes

Difference of 43214.2 in Biden’s favor. 

This is based on how many outstanding votes?

30 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

Holy shit, you have to give a quick glance of what the aggy looney bin is thinking:

Shit like this:

On 9/11 when I heard that a plane had struck one of the WTC towers, it was very surprising and must-see TV. Then when the second one struck I immediately had the chilling realization that this country was under attack.

It is happening again.
It's obvious to anyone who bothers to look what's going on. Voter fraud is off the charts. The Deep State and media have gone all in to steal this election with the help of foreign actors like Russia, Iran and China.

they all have this vague gripe that something illegal is going on, but they can't really provide any specifics - it is all feeling with no rational thought.

For a group that mocked the emotional reactions of Clinton supporters in the aftermath of the 2016 election, the irony is delicious.

i half want to register for that site just so i can response to all the whining with "sorry your boy lost"

33 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Well, in Q-aggon's defense, the sudden impact of unfiltered reality would have to be akin to having a jet airliner collide with your brainstem.

Folks say that to heal this country you are going to have to engage with the other side to do so. I am not prepared to engage with people who have a completely fictitious and made-up reality that take their direction from a carnival barker soon to be evicted from the White House as well as fervently believing in that absurdly insane Q conspiracy theory.

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Hook 'Em 5

Just now, elguapo said:

Biden:  369,364 * 0.65 + 3,128,111 = 3,368,198

Trump:  369,364 * 0.35 + 3,236,478  = 3,365,755

3,368,198 - 3,365,755 = 2,442

If Biden is getting 65% mail in in deep red counties, and there are plenty of Deep blue still to count, I feel pretty good that Biden should be able to put a bit of a buffer between him and Trump.

38 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

Shit like this:

It is happening again.

I seriously need to print up a ton of Aggy conspiracy tshirts at $5 each, and sell them to Aggy for $20 each.

Gonna need a fake name, and some way to not smear Aggy on myself.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

What’s crazy is that a lot of people will say Trump only lost because of covid.  That it tanked his glorious economy and allowed for voter fraud.  But I think the opposite may be true.  Crises help incumbents.  And this particular one kept those who would vote against the incumbent at home, while stirring up his base.  Had covid not been a thing, the election may have been called early, and the gap may have been wider.

There's zero doubt that any remotely rational response to covid would have handed him the election on a silver plate, regardless of what happened to the economy in the short term. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

If Biden is getting 65% mail in in deep red counties, and there are plenty of Deep blue still to count, I feel pretty good that Biden should be able to put a bit of a buffer between him and Trump.

That’s a bare minimum 65/35 split. Biden has been getting 70-73% margins. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

So are we expecting to know GA, PA, NV, and AZ today or should we expect to do another day of drinking

We may never know Arizona.  We already know Nevada but no one is going to call it just yet.  We will hopefully know PA by the end of day.  Georgia sounds like it might be close enough that provisional and military might matter - so it could be a while.