2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Just now, Mrs Whiggins said:

O Lordy, Lou Dobbs has Jason Chaffetz (former Utah rep) doubling down on the fraud. 

Is this on the main FoxNews or whatever that Fox business channel Lou is normally on? I was about to ask if anyone has braved a FN flip to see their reaction over there.

Van Jones is far to the left of me, but both he and Santorum seems like good human beings and it’s comforting to see them work it out live, live Drago and Rocky.
fuck Van Jones, he's a sycophant to presidential power and he was kissing Trump's ass years ago. Dead to me.

1 minute ago, UncleSonny said:

Is this on the main FoxNews or whatever that Fox business channel Lou is normally on? I was about to ask if anyone has braved a FN flip to see their reaction over there.

Business. I have to bail since I need to finish supper prep but you all were giving good intel from the other stations so I switched from CSPAN after it was done. 

I usually skip the analysis but Lou is best in tiny doses to keep sane. He called all of the people involved 

“evildoers.” 

24 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

This is the lowest moment in the history of American politics.  This right here.

Oh, America says.....

caf0feb97d04a627251ac7fe77db0290.jpg

3 minutes ago, Constant said:

The very fabric of this nation was just threatened and if it doesn’t make you sick to your stomach, fuck you. 

Half of America cheered it.  That's the problem.

• Hook 'Em 1

That speech was the saddest, most pathetic shit I've ever seen, no hyperbole. I thought I would enjoy watching him squirm and whine, but that was just cringey for so many reasons. And he definitely damaged the country in the process. 

Fuck the Republican Party. It needs to be destroyed. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

If I had any video skills I’d superimpose Trumps face on Omar’s body from that scene in The Wire where Bunk fronts Omar about what a piece of shit he is despite all of the people who idolize him:

As rough as that neighborhood could be, we had us a community. Nobody, no victim, who didn't matter. And now all we got is bodies, and predatory motherfuckers like you. And out where that girl fell, I saw kids acting like Omar, calling you by name, glorifying your ass. Makes me sick, motherfucker, how far we done fell.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

That speech was the saddest, most pathetic shit I've ever seen, no hyperbole. I thought I would enjoy watching him squirm and whine, but that was just cringey for so many reasons. And he definitely damaged the country in the process. 

Fuck the Republican Party. It needs to be destroyed. 

Ground to dust.  Spineless, gutless fucks.

• Like 1

Georgia (16)
Timestamp In The Lead Vote Differential Votes Remaining (est.) Change Block Breakdown  Block Trend  Precincts Reporting Hurdle 
32 minutes ago Trump 3,635 25,687 17,356 Trump 33.3% / 66.7% Biden Biden is averaging 67.3% 99.5% Biden needs 57.08% [-3.874%]

Pennsylvania (20)
Timestamp In The Lead Vote Differential Votes Remaining (est.) Change Block Breakdown  Block Trend  Precincts Reporting Hurdle 
22 minutes ago Trump 64,237 372,392 12,480 Trump 12.5% / 87.5% Biden Biden is averaging 72.2% 90.8% Biden needs 58.62% [-0.938%]
Edited by mycox
  • Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Van Jones is far to the left of me, but both he and Santorum seems like good human beings and it’s comforting to see them work it out live, live Drago and Rocky.

Your good human being Rick Santorum had the below to say. What a gem. 

"If the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual [gay] sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery. You have the right to anything"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1