2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

3 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

*cast. People who have not learnen past participles should be strucked from the voting rolls.

It's not even that. It's their search on the site. They put in 'II' at the end of the name and it returned his name as seen in the screenshot. I bet it you searched with a singular 'I', it's going to be the same result. Of course, if they did that, then they would be claiming his dead grandfather voted too. FUcking rubes.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Let me grab a pen 

I should mention that the china bowl, dish towel and pot of leftover chicken soup are optional

the spoon is mandatory tho, that's how you keep the guinness from mixing with the blonde ale

like a good Trump voter, a black & tan avoids miscegenation

• Hook 'Em 2

Oh, and as I've mentioned.....if Biden pulls this out, now until January 20th may be the most dangerous period for humanity since the Cuban Missile Crisis.
Nah, Trump will piss, moan and hide. His supporters? We shall see. But they did nothing more than passive aggressively form the Tea Party. And also bitch on social media and in safe spaces.

Just now, Horn Dogg said:

Who else has pointed out to Trumpers that the stock market has been skyrocketing ever since it became clear Biden would win?  My buddy who is a Trump homer had no response when I said that.

Fake DOW

• Haha 1

I don't follow very many political people on Twitter and my feed has just exploded with people that I follow that haven't talked politics in the, sometimes, years that I've followed them calling for Trump's removal. Regular people, not celebrities, who have kept their feed clean of politics. The surge has begun and I think the Rs are about to toss Trump of his ass in front of the whole world to spare themselves and the wealth that they've built up while in office. Can't afford for the whole thing to go tits up over this one clown.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Texags-

image.thumb.png.8ffb0735c0b1dba30be06390c6335b2e.png

spacer.png

I listened to Limbaugh in the car today. This is all you hear. The libs with their filthy agenda have corrupted the system by having the news media set up the narrative that Biden was inevitably going to win. They're furious. They're self-righteous. They aren't looking to unify the US.

Rush was complaining about Trumpists not going to the polls and counting places in numbers to "intimidate" people into doing what's right.

Projection. As many of us have noted, the problem with Trump's election and his surprisingly good showing this time is the electorate. Malign Idiot World convinced that they're opposed to Malign Intellectual Pussy World.

I have no idea what the next few years will bring, but it won't be pretty.

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

spacer.png

I listened to Limbaugh in the car today. This is all you hear. The libs with their filthy agenda have corrupted the system by having the news media set up the narrative that Biden was inevitably going to win. They're furious. They're self-righteous. They aren't looking to unify the US.

Rush was complaining about Trumpists not going to the polls and counting places in numbers to "intimidate" people into doing what's right.

Projection. As many of us have noted, the problem with Trump's election and his surprisingly good showing this time is the electorate. Malign Idiot World convinced that they're opposed to Malign Intellectual Pussy World.

I have no idea what the next few years will bring, but it won't be pretty.

Its the same shit they say every single got damn time they lose a presidential election. Nothing new about their coping mech

3 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

I don't follow very many political people on Twitter and my feed has just exploded with people that I follow that haven't talked politics in the, sometimes, years that I've followed them calling for Trump's removal. Regular people, not celebrities, who have kept their feed clean of politics. The surge has begun and I think the Rs are about to toss Trump of his ass in front of the whole world to spare themselves and the wealth that they've built up while in office. Can't afford for the whole thing to go tits up over this one clown.

There are no regular people on Twitter. Only dicks, cocks, asses, and retards.

3 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Meanwhile, Arizona down to 57K.

This cycle, I'll trade AZ for GA. This is mostly because Biden will hopefully also drag Osoff to a runoff.

Other have pointed out that Warnock and Osoff would activate complimentary constituents and thus help the other win.

• Like 2