2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

26 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Don’t think it can be done with the whole world watching.

I don't really think that matters in the least.  Putin kills people on the reg with a whole world watching.  

My biggest sense of comfort is that Trump and his merry band of idiots are incompetent as fuck.  The shitty people who are fairly competent are working for the Lincoln Project. 

That doesn't mean Trump won't try something.  My biggest concern are the "poll watchers" who will try to jam up voting in Dem heavy neighborhoods, and the cops who will side against anything that could lead to meaningful reform. 

27 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

I've been one of the more pessimistic in terms of getting out ahead of our skis with the "we got this!!!" proclamation. But whatever you think Biden's chances are, they are absolutely positively getting better as of the last few weeks. Whether or not he'll give it back between now and Nov 4 is TBD, but his chances definitely aren't getting worse.

Think about the avalanche of shit that Donald has flooded us with recently. I don't know how many people like my grandparents are left, but I can say one thing with absolute certainty, I don't care what letter is next to the candidate's name, the disgusting way Donald dragged Biden's sons in the debate would have immediately lost their vote. Political affiliation be damned, that's not how shit works. Donald is having one of those events on a daily basis. 

59 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Oh, I fully expect that Hunter Biden, Hillary, Mueller, and a bunch of other big names will be arrested under Barr's orders a few days before the election. Hell, they might exhume Beau Biden's body to hang him in effigy for some to be determined crime. It's going to happen, don't even pretend that it wont.

You missed the real one they need to go after.... Joe.  The only way to get people not to vote for Joe Biden would be if Joe himself was indicted for something.  I said this months ago but I fully expect a Joe Biden perp walk about a week before the election.  With Trump and Barr running this I expect the charges to be so ridiculous like Joe is arrested for treason for meeting with the Russians and trying to build a Biden Tower in Moscow or some shit like that.  

4 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Think about the avalanche of shit that Donald has flooded us with recently. I don't know how many people like my grandparents are left, but I can say one thing with absolute certainty, I don't care what letter is next to the candidate's name, the disgusting way Donald dragged Biden's sons in the debate would have immediately lost their vote. Political affiliation be damned, that's not how shit works. Donald is having one of those events on a daily basis. 

Trump interrupted Biden talking about his dead son in order to talk shit about his other son. It was horrific and was of course like 30 news cycles ago so it's long gone. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, thepop said:

Well yeah, you don't have money to buy TV ads when it's all been spent on bribes to people you need to help steal the election!

That's the only explanation! This is bad for Biden OMG OMG OMG PANIC!!!!!!!eleven!!!!

11 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Trump interrupted Biden talking about his dead son in order to talk shit about his other son. It was horrific and was of course like 30 news cycles ago so it's long gone. 

But don't you dare make light of his covid. That's just cruel and disrepectful.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, thepop said:

Wonder if the little money they have left they are using it for Texas as I’m seeing more trump ads in the last few days than I have in the last few weeks. 

But, I’m also seeing an increase in Biden ads

I will say that “they are coming for the suburbs!” Ad this morning with the mom dreaming and waking up in bed terrified did nothing but make me laugh.  That wasn’t paid for by trump though. 

14 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Yeah that's my point. For some people, that moment lost Trump votes regardless of what he does moving forward and regardless of how many news cycles have followed since. He does one of those things daily right now. This is a spectacular meltdown he's having 

He's saving money knowing he's going to lose and wants to either use the money to file lawsuits and be a complete dick about the election, or find a way to abscond with the money to save his crappy businesses from their crushing debts.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Yeah that's my point. For some people, that moment lost Trump votes regardless of what he does moving forward and regardless of how many news cycles have followed since. He does one of those things daily right now. This is a spectacular meltdown he's having 

Certainly seems that way right now and early voting is getting ready to ramp up most places if it hasn't already. I see they're trying "but Obama!" but it doesn't seem to be working with anyone but the base right now. They need something big like Biden getting COVID and being on death's door.

Edited by SimonBolivar

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

He's saving money knowing he's going to lose and wants to either use the money to file lawsuits and be a complete dick about the election, or find a way to abscond with the money to save his crappy businesses from their crushing debts.

He's not going to figure out jack shit, but others in his circle already have. I have no doubt that plan is already in motion and money is already being funneled to him and his family. 

• Hook 'Em 1

If you’re a Trump supporter struggling to make ends meet during this pandemic...and are on the fence about using your hard earned dollars to make a donation to the Trump campaign to help him win Ohio, the state that no GOP candidate can win the Oval without.....just remember there’s a $5:$1 match on your campaign donations right now.  And also, the campaign had completely pulled out of Ohio which is incredibly indicative of a campaign so awash in cash, they can offer you a 5x match on your donations.  

if you buy me a drink at the bar tonight...I’ll buy you bottle service tomorrow night.  Thanks for the drink, but turns out I’m buying bottle service at the next club over tomorrow because this place is dead anyways.  And if I’m not there tomorrow, don’t worry...I’ll catch up with you later. 

you fucking idiots realize the Spanish Prisoner is one of the oldest scams in human history.  Pre-dates real estate fraud by thousands of years.  “Your campaign donations can help unlock hundreds of millions in untapped matching funds” is literally printed on the mail pieces I get every week.  
I love that the Spanish Flu II President is bringing us the Spanish Prisoner fundraising scam and he hates Spanish.  

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

If you’re a Trump supporter struggling to make ends meet during this pandemic...and are on the fence about using your hard earned dollars to make a donation to the Trump campaign to help him win Ohio, the state that no GOP candidate can win the Oval without.....just remember there’s a $5:$1 match on your campaign donations right now.  And also, the campaign had completely pulled out of Ohio which is incredibly indicative of a campaign so awash in cash, they can offer you a 5x match on your donations.  

if you buy me a drink at the bar tonight...I’ll buy you bottle service tomorrow night.  Thanks for the drink, but turns out I’m buying bottle service at the next club over tomorrow because this place is dead anyways.  And if I’m not there tomorrow, don’t worry...I’ll catch up with you later. 

you fucking idiots realize the Spanish Prisoner is one of the oldest scams in human history.  Pre-dates real estate fraud by thousands of years.  “Your campaign donations can help unlock hundreds of millions in untapped matching funds” is literally printed on the mail pieces I get every week.  
I love that the Spanish Flu II President is bringing us the Spanish Prisoner fundraising scam and he hates Spanish.  

Next you are going to tell me that the $5 Million I am waiting for from that Nigerian Prince isn’t actually on its way.   

12 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Use the money to file lawsuits? Trump is known for skipping out on the bill at the end of the day. Trump isn't paying for the lawsuits that will be inevitably filed. He'll probably even try to use tax payer money to fund it.

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

Oh, I fully expect that Hunter Biden, Hillary, Mueller, and a bunch of other big names will be arrested under Barr's orders a few days before the election. Hell, they might exhume Beau Biden's body to hang him in effigy for some to be determined crime. It's going to happen, don't even pretend that it wont.

I have absolutely no doubt that they're going to try something like this.  But I'm increasingly convinced that the country is so fed up with Trump's bullshit that it would backfire.

That being said, I share Pancho's concern.  It's like I've got a 50-1 horse on the nose, and I'm watching him pass the 16th pole with a 10-length lead.  I'm not celebrating yet.  With every stride, I become more and more nervous about just which leg he's going to break.

• Hook 'Em 7

4 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

I have absolutely no doubt that they're going to try something like this.  But I'm increasingly convinced that the country is so fed up with Trump's bullshit that it would backfire.

That being said, I share Pancho's concern.  It's like I've got a 50-1 horse on the nose, and I'm watching him pass the 16th pole with a 10-length lead.  I'm not celebrating yet.  With every stride, I become more and more nervous about just which leg he's going to break.

Considering Biden's age, it's more likely to be a hip than a leg.

• Haha 1

If I were the DNC, I would gather ANYONE that I think the DoJ might go after (Hunter, Hillary, etc), charter a big ass boat out of Panama or the Bahamas  that is  provisioned for 29 days and set sail.  Stay out of US territorial waters and maybe even the western hemisphere.  Go dark as far as the DoJ can see and then on Tuesday afternoon, pull into port somewhere, open up online with an interview on CNN or MSNBC and go all "Nanner, nanner" on Trump.

40 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

It's like I've got a 50-1 horse on the nose, and I'm watching him pass the 16th pole with a 10-length lead.  I'm not celebrating yet.  With every stride, I become more and more nervous about just which leg he's going to break.

Ha. This is the best summation of it I've seen. Exactly how I feel. 

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Fucking libtards

And that really sums it up.  God himself could descend, issue a booming edict heard by every human ear to "cast out Trump, a vote for him is an affront to Me," and they'd chuckle and dismiss God as a fucking libtard.  And, he's not really God anyway.....God resides in the White House, and drinks covfefe.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, The Dog said:

Well yeah, you don't have money to buy TV ads when it's all been spent on bribes to people you need to help steal the election!

That's the only explanation! This is bad for Biden OMG OMG OMG PANIC!!!!!!!eleven!!!!

I’d suspect he’s cranking up the grift as he sees there isn’t any benefit in spending it in a lost cause.