Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

9 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I wonder where people get the idea climate change is a hoax, Rex?

Fucking this.  Tillerson is a disgrace to UT Engineering, and to Eagle Scouts.  His respect for the truth is one of convenience only.  

We'd be working with Exxon people in JV's they were operating.  Production way negative off trend, as happens.  Us:  what's your new forecast?  Them:  There is no new forecast, we can't discuss forecasts until management approves them.  Us.  This is a technical meeting, a technical question.  Them:  Same answer.  

He was at that time head of upstream, this was his culture.  The truth is simply that which he calls his self dealing message.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

The ultimate send off would be his casket on an Elon Musk rocket into the fucking sun.

Isn't that how the nuclear man was formed in Superman 4?  No thanks.  Don't want him coming back with super powers.

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Trump is the worst kind of leader: a disloyal finger-pointer with zero understanding of cause and effect.  The dude is the only common denominator to scores of business and policy failures.  But somehow those are always someone else’s fault. 

Trump is only good at one thing: conning stupid people.

• Like 4

The best part to me about Trump's tweet about the work in progress counter-report... is that they're already 80 something pages in. It's almost like when your parents used to bug you about working on a report due soon and your rebuttal is I'm already 2 pages in and it's only supposed to be a 3 page paper!

Edited by YChang
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

I have to admit I hit the googletrons to check out the lovely "Molly Ohr." After a few false returns, I learned that Bruce's wife is actually named "Nellie." I think this is him and her:

Image result for bruce molly ohr

Newly released footage of Nellie Ohr this morning......

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Oh, haha

This is my set response to this entire shitshow.  His tweets used to get a rise, but this is where I’m at.  

But it’s Friday, and I’ll get my hate rolling again.  Bc we all know this miserable son of a bitch is worth whatever hate you can muster.  Fucking grifter pant shitting delusional grandpa...I swear the bottom rung of hell would reject this prick.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Is it just me or does it seem strange that they already have an 87 page response ready to a report that hasn't even come out yet?

87 pages is another fictional number thrown at the wall. Obama didn't have this problem. Seems like this problem only arises when you're so buried in corruption that even pardons won't help. 

Edited by Mdhorn

5 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Is it just me or does it seem strange that they already have an 87 page response ready to a report that hasn't even come out yet?

He was going to say “88” to send an alert to his followers,  but his small hands and old reflexes fucked up and he hit “87” instead. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

87 pages is another fictional number thrown at the wall. Obama didn't have this problem. Seems like this problem only arises when you're so buried in corruption that even pardons won't help. 

I doubt Trump supporters read, so he should save his guys the writer's cramp and just use the My Cousin Vinny rebuttal to Mueller's report...

"Everything that guy just said is bullshit"

His base would eat it up.

The response once and for all proves the SC appointment is unconstitutional due to the FISA abuses and just ends, because nothing else matters.

1 hour ago, Fozzz said:

Barr is well experienced at burying political scandals.  Fine choice by Trump.

Dt0t9xVXQAE1aQO.jpg:large

At this point, if you take a Trump appointment you would have to fall into 1 of 2 categories:

• A true believer in public service and is willing put their future/reputation on the line to help America
  • An under-qualified yes-man that is serving their own self interests.

And this goes for judicial appointments as well.  I know they feel like they're above the political fray, but those appointees will forever be tainted with being nominated during the Trump admin.

1 minute ago, woohorn said:
9 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

The response once and for all proves the SC appointment is unconstitutional due to the FISA abuses and just ends, because nothing else matters.

Which is odd because Donald Trump's own administration appointed the special counsel.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Horseshit.  The GOP has run a successful 30 year campaign to make Democrats not just wrong, but literally evil.  Like preachers saying or implying that voting dem is a sin. Like catholic churches threatening to withhold communion from democrat politicians. When you consider the opposition literally evil and sinful it's justifiable to "cheat" and to rig the system against them. Not justifiable, but morally imperative. Because they are up against actual immorality, actual evil.

And the people who care about that were heavily outnumbered last month in many areas.  And the evangelical crowd is so strong, that a Christian, decorated fighter pilot who held campaign rallies with Trump won in Arizona against a bisexual atheist.  Oh wait....

As to the rest of your comment about them getting Trump elected, the three states he won and that put him over the top with EVs by a combined 80,000 votes, swung to the Dems.  And, referencing back to the original comment, the Republicans are now having to try and change the rules to keep the Dem majority down in WI.

This kind of shit will only bring out more Dems and turn more moderates away.

29 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Horseshit.  The GOP has run a successful 30 year campaign to make Democrats not just wrong, but literally evil.  Like preachers saying or implying that voting dem is a sin. Like catholic churches threatening to withhold communion from democrat politicians. When you consider the opposition literally evil and sinful it's justifiable to "cheat" and to rig the system against them. Not justifiable, but morally imperative. Because they are up against actual immorality, actual evil.

The result is that a compulsive liar who doesn't care about church and who has had several marital affairs is a fucking hero to evangelical christians. These people vote in droves. There aren't any swath of dem or even moderate voters who are going to fix this. Dems should have won the Senate and taken a larger majority in the House. There should be several more dem governors. But that didn't happen. Because white christans came out in droves to vote against actual evil. The dems don't have that type of emotional plea and is why we are heading towards theocracy, which will apply to libruls, but with lots of wiggle room for "true conservatives," because their moral flaws aren't real or can be ignored, cause "conservative."

Thanks, Reagan. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

At this point, if you take a Trump appointment you would have to fall into 1 of 2 categories:

• A true believer in public service and is willing put their future/reputation on the line to help America
  • An under-qualified yes-man that is serving their own self interests.

And this goes for judicial appointments as well.  I know they feel like they're above the political fray, but those appointees will forever be tainted with being nominated during the Trump admin.

i would say mattis and kelly fall into the first category. 

the thing is, those guys get burned out trying to help don help himself. and eventually, they say no to don and he ices them out. then he replaces him with people from your second category. see also: nikki haley and her replacement.

13 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

This.  I mean, you all know that's completely made up, right?  Like is "illegals cost the US $250 billion a year" number, and damned near every other "fact" he puts out there.

He may have scribbled pieces of outrage on 87 separate pieces of paper.  Or 187.  Or maybe he's counting his tweets.  But the one thing that I can guarantee is that, to the extent that there is ANY "response" formulated....it's not 87 pages.  Because he's incapable of truth or accuracy.

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

This kind of shit will only bring out more Dems and turn more moderates away.

I wish I shared your optimism. Dems and moderates (to the extent they even exist anymore) just aren't that motivated of a voting block it seems. The dotard's first two years of lies, corruption, and likely treasonous activities should have motivated them and the bump was way less than it should have been. I just don't see anything else really changing that, up to and including the abhorent shit state gop legislatures are trying to pull as you've described.

Edited by 'stache

Just now, 'stache said:

I wish I shared your optimism. Dems and moderates (to the extent they even exist anymore) just aren't that motivated of a voting block it seems. The dotard's first two years of nonsense should have motivated them and the bump was way less than it should have been. I just don't see anything else really changing that, up to and including the abhorent shit state gop legislatures are trying to pull as you've described.

Um, they flipped more seats in the House since Watergate. 

Donald Trump is going to get his shit handed to him in 2020.

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

I wish I shared your optimism. Dems and moderates (to the extent they even exist anymore) just aren't that motivated of a voting block it seems. The dotard's first two years of nonsense should have motivated them and the bump was way less than it should have been. I just don't see anything else really changing that, up to and including the abhorent shit state gop legislatures are trying to pull as you've described.

/sees largest D wave in decades just weeks ago

//deems them not motivated

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Um, they flipped more seats in the House since Watergate. 

Donald Trump is going to get his shit handed to him in 2020.

It won't look like he got his shit handed to him, unfortunately.  A R nominee starts with about 190 electoral votes these days.  He just won't get too many more than that.