Abbott being Abbott

Mo Horn

15 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

look, dude, this has got to be a troll post. it took until today for you to understand that wearing masks has way less to do about you, and far more to do about those around you, in order to PREVENT THE SPREAD OF A PANDEMIC A YEAR AND 6 MONTHS INTO IT?

jesus fucking christ.

Honestly, and this is not a defense just an excuse I guess, between the stop and starts with masks I haven’t paid attention to anything about it— at first it was masks don’t help and save them for professionals, then it was actually masks work, then it was don’t wear masks if you are fully backed because it sends a bad message to recovery, to now back to masks. I’ve just tried to keep it simple: get the vax, wear a mask where required in public, and stay out of the berth of strangers generally speaking.

Anyways

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 15

3 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Honestly, and this is not a defense just an excuse I guess, between the stop and starts with masks I haven’t paid attention to anything about it— at first it was masks don’t help and save them for professionals, then it was actually masks work, then it was don’t wear masks if you are fully backed because it sends a bad message to recovery, to now back to masks. I’ve just tried to keep it simple: get the vax, wear a mask where required in public, and stay out of the berth of strangers generally speaking.

Anyways

god you're dumb. You should maybe pay attention to the thing out there that has killed more people than the entire populations of 5 states beyond "masks bad."

It was never "masks don't work," it was "we don't know if this virus is air born, and if it's not, masks don't stop the transmission because we think it's contact to contact, and we need to save masks for doctors so don't hoard them." Then it was "oh shit, evidence is that the virus IS air born, masks work." And it's never fucking changed since.

Like, these are things I learned in the 4th grade.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Anyways

giphy.gif
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chooky said:

On account of his vaccination, do they think Abbott will be able to kick this? 

Well hopefully, they're pumping him full of horse deworming paste and hydroxychloroquine.  Maybe inject him with some bleach and shove a strobe light up his ass, just to be sure...

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Captainant said:

DeSantis' top donor is also an owner of Regeneron and the CEO of Citadel Securities - you know, the shitheels manipulating stocks like GME and AMC with massive uncovered short plays

way more money in putting out forest fires than in preventing their start.

• Hook 'Em 2

Third shots are available to the public.  I was just browsing the HEB for one.  They are limited to immunocompromised, and not the general public.  Abbott may qualify based on some medications he is taking or other aspects of his paralysis that we may not be fully aware of. Or maybe he jumped the line. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Anastasis said:

Third shots are available to the public.  I was just browsing the HEB for one.  They are limited to immunocompromised, and not the general public.  Abbott may qualify based on some medications he is taking or other aspects of his paralysis that we may not be fully aware of. Or maybe he rolled the start. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Why do their supporters see this and still go against vaccines and masks and common sense?

Dunno. I follow a local radio station from my hometown on FB, because they're the best source for information about what's going on out there.

Yesterday, they posted a story about the hospital filling up. Here are the replies to a comment from someone pleading for others to get vaxxed:

• vaers.com is showing many vaccine injuries and deaths, no thanks.
  • They say that the Vaccinated are getting impacted worse
  • they get more sick than the unvaccinated, facts from a doctor.
  • Lord forbid you ask people to change there well being instead of pushing nonsense in our body!!!
  • Maybe shut down the borders???!!!
  • Were these sick people also vaccinated? Other hospitals are reporting that those they are admitting were vaccinated.

The stupid...it burns.

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

Dunno. I follow a local radio station from my hometown on FB, because they're the best source for information about what's going on out there.

Yesterday, they posted a story about the hospital filling up. Here are the replies to a comment from someone pleading for others to get vaxxed:

• Lord forbid you ask people to change there well being instead of pushing nonsense in our body!!!
  • Were these sick people also vaccinated? Other hospitals are reporting that those they are admitting were vaccinated.

The stupid...it burns.

So 180 degrees from reality.  As usual.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bolverk said:

The stupid...it burns.

for fuck's sake

9 minutes ago, bolverk said:

The stupid...it burns.

I think we would be better off as a society if a lot of these people did make it. Survival of the fittest.

33 minutes ago, elfenix said:

way more money in putting out forest fires than in preventing their start.

have you factored in rake sales to your calculations? 

28 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Third shots are available to the public.  I was just browsing the HEB for one.  They are limited to immunocompromised, and not the general public.  Abbott may qualify based on some medications he is taking or other aspects of his paralysis that we may not be fully aware of. Or maybe he jumped the line. 

I gotta imagine enthusiastically licking Trump's asshole on the regular doesn't do your immune system any favors. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Here's a photo from yesterday where the school district held a back-to-school convocation for faculty and staff.

May be an image of one or more people, people standing and indoor

Vaccination rates: 

• 26% for all residents
  • 31% for age 12+
  • 52% for age 65+

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

Purely for political entertainment, how does that crazy fuckstick Huffines use this against Abbott?

Make fun of him for getting the vax and thinking it was real. Dumbass Abbott promoted a fake vax and still got the fake flu and didn’t get sick. He’s forcing us into a fake pandemic to take control of our freedom

Pretty obvious
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1