A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

So, multiple sources today are reporting that Trumpco is losing executive privilege arguments to keep top aides from testifying to 1/6 grand juries.  I should clarify:  not just testifying, but testifying about what Trump said to them and they to him.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/doj-overcomes-trump-s-privilege-wall-in-jan-6-investigation-pushing-deeper-into-former-president-s-inner-circle/ar-AA13n2e1

With respect to Pence aides Short and Jacob, Beryl Howell busted the privilege and refused to stay her order and it looks like they're going to testify before the DC Circuit rules. 

Cippolone and Philbin are in the barrel next.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

So, multiple sources today are reporting that Trumpco is losing executive privilege arguments to keep top aides from testifying to 1/6 grand juries.  I should clarify:  not just testifying, but testifying about what Trump said to them and they to him.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/doj-overcomes-trump-s-privilege-wall-in-jan-6-investigation-pushing-deeper-into-former-president-s-inner-circle/ar-AA13n2e1

With respect to Pence aides Short and Jacob, Beryl Howell busted the privilege and refused to stay her order and it looks like they're going to testify before the DC Circuit rules. 

Cippolone and Philbin are in the barrel next.

Plead The Fifth Dave Chappelle GIF

Yeah, he actually still does have a fair amount of hair for a guy his age...but he literally does the voluminous comb-over poof/wave thingy because he thinks it adds more robustness to his overall physical presence.  Like how a pussy (cat) will lift its rear half and raise its own hair coat to appear bigger and more powerful.  Same thing with the oversized suits.  He's not a billionaire, but the man has enough money to afford a decent tailor but he dons that shit because he thinks it just makes him more magnanimous.  

For a 76 year old---he's still pretty tall with an appropriate frame, he's really fat but not like terminally obese, his skin is fucked up but not like liver spotted, he's not agile but moves okay for a fat guy his age, and he has all kinds of other random tells that suggest he's not well but all in all---sadly, he's doing okay for a fat, stupid 76 year old in America in terms of health.  Which begs the question, then why does he wear lifts, ill-fitting clothes, struggle to see/read, wear makeup, hide his small hands, hide his verbal speech issues, obnoxiously long ties he thinks are slimming, do the combover thing, wear only 3 or 4 color palates, etc?  It's because he thinks his physical appearance is what appeals to his base.  It's not.  That's why they purposely make marketing shit with him all ripped and younger looking.  They know he looks like a 20 pound bag of 76 year old shit in a 10 pound bag.  He thinks they love him because of how domineering he looks/dresses.  If he finally realizes, they love him because of what he thinks and says, not how he looks...then he truly becomes a self-aware, half-tard SkyNet.

• Hook 'Em 3

Trump unfailingly says that any black person he doesn’t like isn’t smart.

Just once I’d like to see a reporter respond to Trump’s claims about how well he did in school with, “Then why won’t you release your transcripts?”

Edited by WhatTheBuck

4 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Grand jury shit, no doubt.  And executive privilege shit at the grand jury.

Also, no Chris Kise.  He's the best lawyer Trump's got right now, those three don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.  Don't know why they even bother sending Halligan.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/27/politics/trump-taxes-house/index.html

The House Ways and Means Committee is set to receive former President Donald Trump’s IRS tax returns in one week after a federal appeals court on Thursday declined Trump’s request to hold up the release. 

The Supreme Court could still intervene if Trump appeals. 

A three-judge panel on the DC Circuit Court of Appeals decided they won’t put the handover of the former president’s tax returns on hold after the full appeals court rejected Trump’s request that they review an earlier decision allowing for the release of the returns.

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

How many times does he get to appeal this.  I don't give a shit what our local lawyers say, our legal system is shit. 

He gets to appeal it until he finds someone who allows it.  Duuuuuh, don't you know how the legal system works?

• Rage+1 1

Sadly, the legal system like government itself has been thoroughly bent to favor wealthy criminals and robber barons. Trump uses it to the fullest even though he's usually not very wealthy.

I keep leaning towards mob justice, but they may have a meaner mob than we do. Still, never know until you try.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

"No it isn't!!!!!!!"  /TwiceHorn

I actually don't say that. I do tend to explain how it works. And maybe why something that seems anomalous isn't that off. 

I also tend to think it has its flaws but is still pretty good. 

There's not another legal system in the world that offers the same access as ours or, conversely, isn't gamed by the wealthy. 

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 7

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

lol. 

1) the election proximity policy only applies to opening an investigation, not continuing one that is ongoing;

2) you don't understand the "Socks case," which has little bearing on this, and no precedential value, quit taking legal advice from hacks like Fitton

3) and how were your 4th Amendment rights violated, criminal?

• Hook 'Em 2

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement