A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

54 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Dear Leader !!!!

I bet on Trump's courses there are the Pro Tees, Men's tees, Women's Tees and President Trump Only Tees that are 75 yards in front of the women's.

4 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

I bet on Trump's courses there are the Pro Tees, Men's tees, Women's Tees and President Trump Only Tees that are 75 yards in front of the women's.

tee markers are presidential logos 

Trump last week: "100% of the black people should vote for Trump because I did more for black people than any president

Trump 3 days ago: "Any Catholic that votes for this numbskull [Biden] is crazy. Because you're being persecuted."

Trump today: "Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion. They hate everything about Israel, and they should be ashamed of themselves."

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

23 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

This is a winning strategy from now to November. The Democrats just keep need to keep saying "Trump keeps asking if we are better off than we were four years ago.  Let's take a look at 4 years ago today.  4 years ago today, the supermarkets were in chaos as people were fighting over toilet paper"  or whatever horrendous thing happened on this date in 2020.  Just keep repeating that Trump keeps asking if we are better off than we were four years ago. I'll bet Trump doesn't ask that question again, but, yeah .. it was four years ago this week that COVID hit in earnest, so every day over the next 6-8 months four years ago is going to have really sucked. Just keep bashing Trump over and over with "better off than you were four years ago?"

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Trump last week: "100% of the black people should vote for Trump because I did more for black people than any president

Trump 3 days ago: "Any Catholic that votes for this numbskull [Biden] is crazy. Because you're being persecuted."

Trump today: "Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion. They hate everything about Israel, and they should be ashamed of themselves."

9a92b658-434c-491e-a267-6263cea10d77_tex

I’ll never understand the constant refrain of “are you better off than you were four years ago?” Most people at any given time will be better off, promotions, raises, having kids, moving to bigger houses, etc. but especially when four years ago we were hit by a once in a lifetime (fingers crossed) pandemic, so regardless of politics, yeah we’re all pretty much way better off. Add in that he unquestionably made the pandemic worse, and I don’t get who that line is supposed to appeal to, except the mouth breathers who already worship him.

Edited by 'stache

10 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I’ll never understand the constant refrain of “are you better off than you were four years ago?” Most people at any given time will be better off, promotions, raises, having kids, moving to bigger houses, etc. but especially when four years ago we were hit by a once in a lifetime (fingers crossed) pandemic, so regardless of politics, yeah we’re all pretty much way better off. Add in that he unquestionably made the pandemic worse, and I don’t get who that line is supposed to appeal to, except the mouth breathers who already worship him.

He’s trying to leverage inflation. Gas was probably cheaper 4 years ago, as were many food items. But that’s also mostly a constant and has nothing to do with the president. 

36 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

He’s trying to leverage inflation. Gas was probably cheaper 4 years ago, as were many food items. But that’s also mostly a constant and has nothing to do with the president. 

I couldn’t buy toilet paper four years ago. 

• Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, 'stache said:

Were women, LGBTQ, minorities, and BIPOC less visible four years ago?  Well then things must have been better.

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

Oh I get it. Jews are supposed to be vote as a monolith. But it’s bad when black voters do that 

And when they do vote as a monolith in support of Israel, that's evidence of their disloyalty to America. 

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Yep.

“The jury … was instructed that it could find that Mr Trump ‘raped’ Ms Carroll only if it found that he forcibly penetrated Ms Carroll’s vagina with his penis.

“It could not find that he ‘raped’ her if it determined that Mr Trump forcibly penetrated Ms Carroll’s private sexual parts with his fingers – which commonly is considered ‘rape’ in other contexts – because the New York penal law definition of rape is limited to penile penetration.”

Kaplan had already outlined why it was not defamation for Carroll to say Trump raped her.

“As the court explained in its recent decision denying Mr Trump’s motion for a new trial on damages and other relief [in the New York case] … based on all of the evidence at trial and the jury’s verdict as a whole, the jury’s finding that Mr Trump ‘sexually abused’ Ms Carroll implicitly determined that he forcibly penetrated her digitally – in other words, that Mr Trump in fact did ‘rape’ Ms Carroll as that term commonly is used and understood in contexts outside of the New York penal law.”

A statement that Trump was liable for rape, including the COMMON USAGE of the term (that is, it's not limited to the narrow statutory definition of NY law), was 100% true.  As supported by a finding of a court.  In a matter in which Trump was a fucking party, so he damned well knows about it, and it may even arguably be res judicata on the matter (truly, I have no idea how that plays in the anti-SLAPP context, as I've never seen such a circumstance).

The motion for summary judgment and for fees should be following in rapid fashion.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yep.

A statement that Trump was liable for rape, including the COMMON USAGE of the term (that is, it's not limited to the narrow statutory definition of NY law), was 100% true.  As supported by a finding of a court.  In a matter in which Trump was a fucking party, so he damned well knows about it, and it may even arguably be res judicata on the matter (truly, I have no idea how that plays in the anti-SLAPP context, as I've never seen such a circumstance).

The motion for summary judgment and for fees should be following in rapid fashion.

Who told Dotard it was a good idea to sue ABC?  You don't fuck with THE MOUSE, especially if you can't afford to do so.  Trump is about to have done to him, what he has been found liable of doing to others.

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

He has also been living off of Trump license fees and management fees on the properties. 

Not a bad way to support a lavish lifestyle, but not so great for building wealth or liquidity. Most of us could do it but he can't. He relies on greater fool theory when he finally sells the property for that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

If so...I eagerly await Habba Dabba Do's signature song....

Her next dance is right after someone says, "Next up on the main stage, give it up for Alina!"