A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Oh
My
God

eeebb33dded3427fa388cbe1f15c65e0.jpg
533056b1d269c9fc025476e4c56aa413.jpg

#1 doesnt make any sense. Like it says, Trump will be a former President with a SS detail.

The SS doesn't let former President Obama roll into the White House whenever he wants. He would be stopped at the gates if he forced the issue.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Genco said:

I'm impressed the SoS office was able to get the full transcript out as quickly as they did. Reading along with the audio is exhausting. Must have taken Zapruder type scrutiny to get that incoherent rambling transcribed.

Transcribed like that ideal of transcription perfection, The zapruder film. 

pow pow

misión completa, Fidel  

38 minutes ago, yoladu said:

#1 doesnt make any sense. Like it says, Trump will be a former President with a SS detail.

The SS doesn't let former President Obama roll into the White House whenever he wants. He would be stopped at the gates if he forced the issue.

Give this clown a golf ball, a 9-iron and a golf cart on the south lawn.  After he hits his ball out of the yard, simply lock him out.   That was easy!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Cairn Horn88 said:

Give this clown a golf ball, a 9-iron and a golf cart on the south lawn.  After he hits his ball out of the yard, simply lock him out.   That was easy!

He’ll need to start with his driver, and it will take him a few shots to hit his ball off the property.

Cut the water and electricity and block cell phone use and internet as well. Block food service delivery and the fucker would be out in 15 minutes.  He can't bitch about the conditions if he is going to squat. Just make him camp it out and he'll leave. 

Biden can start off in Blair House until they sweep the place and check for security. 

I can make an argument where waiting and starving out a crying baby who is a fucking child and lunatic is the exact optics we deserve, and might actually snap some sense into a small percentage of dumb Trumpkin idiots. Just cover them with more shame. They know many on some level know this is wrong and feel it, so twist that knife. Expose the little butch even further. I don’t give two shits where Biden works from with a big smile on his face for a few weeks. We’re already a laughingstock around the world, fuck it let’s let the idiot tittybabies twist even further. 

of course, I’m going to enjoy it if he gets perp walked out of there kicking and screaming as well. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

In my dream I see Trump setting fire to the White House and shooting at police and firefighters.  When he is finally shot down maybe his rabidly insane supporters will finally realize what he really was.  Liar, thief, and con artist deluxe, nothing more than what he has always been.  I am no longer amazed by the stupidity of so many elected officials and a large share of the population.  I truly hope there is a God who can get us out of this mess.  

44 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

When he is finally shot down maybe his rabidly insane supporters will finally realize what he really was.  Liar, thief, and con artist deluxe, nothing more than what he has always been. 

You underestimate the level of reluctance the conned have in admitting they were conned.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, AnTiM said:

In my dream I see Trump setting fire to the White House and shooting at police and firefighters.  When he is finally shot down maybe his rabidly insane supporters will finally realize what he really was.  Liar, thief, and con artist deluxe, nothing more than what he has always been.  I am no longer amazed by the stupidity of so many elected officials and a large share of the population.  I truly hope there is a God who can get us out of this mess.  

He'd become a martyr to his base that would rival Jesus.  Hell, he'd likely become their new savior. 

31 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

He'd become a martyr to his base that would rival Jesus.  Hell, he'd likely become their new savior. 

Some cults have staying power, others don't. The historical Jesus, whatever you think of his divinity, is admired by Buddhists, Taoists, Muslims, Jews, and secular humanists. Because he was basically a good person preaching love, peace, and harmony.

Caligula and Nero had followers during their lifetimes, too. History and the world's religions are less kind to them for the same reason Trump's cult of personality will disappear when he does:  they were assholes.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Some cults have staying power, others don't. The historical Jesus, whatever you think of his divinity, is admired by Buddhists, Taoists, Muslims, Jews, and secular humanists. Because he was basically a good person preaching love, peace, and harmony.

Caligula and Nero had followers during their lifetimes, too. History and the world's religions are less kind to them for the same reason Trump's cult of personality will disappear when he does:  they were assholes.

Agree, that historically it wouldn't hold up and disappear like a fart in a hurricane but it the next 5-10 years it would create a fucking radical right wing nightmare w/ dotard as its savior.  

If he dies, it needs to be on the shitter, not in a hail of bullets.

It's a moot point, though, because he's a complete coward. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

I would have to think it’s almost assuredly not a coincidence that several times over the last few months (and really during the election year generally) you had statements from the Joint Chiefs, Secretary of Defense, now all the former Secretaries of Defense, etc., saying the military will not be used to overturn the election.   That’s not something you just say as a preemptive measure, as if feeling the need to say that puts the public at ease.

I would bet it’s exactly like leaking this call.  I suspect each time Trump was trying to put feelers out or outright lay the groundwork for someone in a position of power to use the military to keep him in power, and putting out statements to the press that it wouldn’t happen was their way of trying to stop him in his tracks before it got out of control.

Yes, as slimy as they are, I’m guessing that’s why Barr and Esper quit early.  To avoid getting skewered and fired for not doing anything to keep him in power.

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

31 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

27 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Agree, that historically it wouldn't hold up and disappear like a fart in a hurricane but it the next 5-10 years it would create a fucking radical right wing nightmare w/ dotard as its savior. 

The similarities to the radicalization of citizens to support a leader in other countries are striking aren't they? Not as Jesus preached, but as the wrathful, avenging, 'earning our rightful place as conquerors' in history type of leader. Trump taps into that quite successfully. Trump may think he is invincible, but as much narcissism as he has, he knows he's not and maybe it isn't just prison that has him worried. It could also be that the people who helped him get where he is may decide that martyring him in perpetuity will achieve what they want without the baggage of the man himself.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Interesting scenario I hadn't considered. 

Trump's end goal is his own goal, but there are likely others who have something different in mind. That seems to be the way the world works to my limited observation. However, as much hubris as we humans have, things don't always go as planned. "Best laid schemes o' mice and men. Gang afta-gley."

11 minutes ago, immamac said:

so who has the balls to press the first charges on Jan 20 immediately following the inauguration?

Probably no one, politics being what they are now.  My best hope would be to join a class action suit on behalf of the millions of people he has screwed over for his own gains.  Good luck with that, I am still waiting for the settlement that was promised over the Chevy truck gas tank explosions back in the early 80s.

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall
  • Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement