A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Well, yeah, doesn't one first have to die to obtain martyr status?

I used to think you needed to read a Bible or attend church to be considered a Christian, but these are strange times. 

• Hook 'Em 2

31 minutes ago, immamac said:

so who has the balls to press the first charges on Jan 20 immediately following the inauguration?

New York has the balls, but they are still in the investigation part of their case. (I think)

Georgia attorney guy already came and said he will investigate election fraud call, and not be influenced by political power. 
Biden says he’s not getting involved (as he shouldn’t), but will his AG? That’s still to be seen. 

34 minutes ago, immamac said:

so who has the balls to press the first charges on Jan 20 immediately following the inauguration?

No fucking shit. I get why people to the left of me are wondering when this country will find its cojones, but I'm wondering why the people to the right of me are such pussies, too.

Trump and his enablers are anti-democratic assholes par excellence, who make George III look like a fucking angel, and we're sitting here wondering if we can vote them out of office rather than put them in the fucking firing lines they deserve. TREASON. Fucking TREASON. Ted Cruz commits it, and then tells people to fucking calm down.

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

42 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Trump is too much of a pussy to risk confrontation.  He will be in Florida or Scotland come January 19th/20th.  

@Mrs Whiggins  I'm around, just went dark for the Holidays and now I'm busy AF with the new Congress.

Short of Trump fleeing to Russia or Saudi Arabia to avoid extradition, Florida makes a ton of sense because the Homestead exemption allows him to shield considerable assets from the goverrnment.  That's in essence what Dan Bilzerian's dad did.  I don't see Trump being nearly has finanically savvy with hiding assets, and he (Trump) definitely doesn't have clever children who can help him launder his money and offshore it.

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

It's a moot point, though, because he's a complete coward. 

We must not lose sight of this important truth when considering Trump's possible actions. He is willing to try to get others to face violence or even discomfort, but himself fires people via Twitter or sends a hatchet man. 

I can't imagine striking back at an actual man who cuffs him around a room. He'd bawl out protests and threaten lawsuits, but he'd flee as much personal risk as he could at all costs.

I guess in all the lying, sexual assault, graft/grift, bullying, racism, sexism, narcissism, and general bitchassery, we can sometimes overlook that he's yellow through and through.

We're more likely to see a coked up Don Jr holding out in the White House or Eric just having trouble finding the exit than any risk taken by Ol' Yellow Stain.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

It could also be that the people who helped him get where he is may decide that martyring him in perpetuity will achieve what they want without the baggage of the man himself.

I'm glad Diggler quoted this or I would have missed it. Good stuff, MW.

37 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

We must not lose sight of this important truth when considering Trump's possible actions. He is willing to try to get others to face violence or even discomfort, but himself fires people via Twitter or sends a hatchet man. 

I can't imagine striking back at an actual man who cuffs him around a room. He'd bawl out protests and threaten lawsuits, but he'd flee as much personal risk as he could at all costs.

I guess in all the lying, sexual assault, graft/grift, bullying, racism, sexism, narcissism, and general bitchassery, we can sometimes overlook that he's yellow through and through.

We're more likely to see a coked up Don Jr holding out in the White House or Eric just having trouble finding the exit than any risk taken by Ol' Yellow Stain.

Just a quick reminder he fled down into the White House bunker during the George Floyd protests in June.  He's a huge physical coward.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, AnTiM said:

In my dream I see Trump setting fire to the White House and shooting at police and firefighters.  When he is finally shot down maybe his rabidly insane supporters will finally realize what he really was.

Bless your heart.

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

New York has the balls, but they are still in the investigation part of their case. (I think)

Georgia attorney guy already came and said he will investigate election fraud call, and not be influenced by political power. 
Biden says he’s not getting involved (as he shouldn’t), but will his AG? That’s still to be seen. 

I would think they probably have several cases against him and/or his kids.  Can't they just start with some stuff they already have enough evidence on to get the ball rolling, and then add more charges in different cases as it progresses?   I'm not a lawyer, so not sure how it works.  I would think he has numerous shell companies, so are they all balled into one case, or can they be tried separately.

Plus, I still think DC goes after him on the emoluments and price fixing somehow.  

Hopefully the Palm Beach people go after him on the Mar a Lago bullshit.     Once the first case is in, I would expect a bevy of them from all over.

Maybe she means "Calvary"...as in there's to be a crucifying of Trump?  

The Cavalry is who you'd want in a battle.  

Man, these Evangelicals really know their Bible.  

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Maybe she means "Calvary"...as in there's to be a crucifying of Trump?  

The Cavalry is who you'd want in a battle.  

Man, these Evangelicals really know their Bible.  

You snuck that one in under the wire.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Two weird offshoots from this admin for me.

I look sideways now at most blondes and before I even consider if they are attractive, I wonder if they are a Trumpkin or not.

I never had a hatefuck list before.  Now I do, and it's got quite a few listees.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

On January 19, Trump will flee the country for Scotland and then points unknown with tough extradition laws, and will not ever return until he’s dead. So hopefully he returns soon. 

Ivana Trump did not get citizenship and marry a wealthy guy so she could live like the wife of a drug lord.  Well, she did but she's not going with him when he runs.  His kids aren't smart enough to continue the grift without getting caught--prolly enough kompromat to incriminate them already.  Dumb people doing dumb things is their future.    

4 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Ivana Trump did not get citizenship and marry a wealthy guy so she could live like the wife of a drug lord.  Well, she did but she's not going with him when he runs.  His kids aren't smart enough to continue the grift without getting caught--prolly enough kompromat to incriminate them already.  Dumb people doing dumb things is their future.    

Melania?

9 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Wasn't it rumored that she was a spy (not the cloak and dagger kind, but more the pass along info kind to be used later as blackmail, etc)? Russia and other eastern European countries used to groom young women for this (that much is supposed to be fact) and I believe it was confirmed that the Czech stasi spied on the couple, but you gotta wonder sometimes.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Edit-I'm specifically referring to Ivana, but don't know if Mdhorn meant Melania or not. Ivana is not leaving the US, and I suspect Melania isn't either.

10 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Bringing down Trump's kids is the play here.  He has visions of a dynasty.  Destroying that possibility and his name would be the fittest punishment for him.  Well, that and seizing most of his properties and turning them into state or federal run operations.  You know...common.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Bringing down Trump's kids is the play here.  He has visions of a dynasty.  Destroying that possibility and his name would be the fittest punishment for him.  Well, that and seizing most of his properties and turning them into state or federal run operations.  You know...common.

If he has visions of a dynasty, then he ought to get Junior into rehab. Ivanka doesn't have the family name even if she is a little smarter and more ambitious than her brother.

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall
  • Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement