A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Well, they were in Atlanta before Alberta.  Could be Jesus trying to send Trump a message.  Or there is the possibility they're all lunatics. 

You know what pisses me off even more?  Even if we said "gibbets and guillotines for everyone who straight up lied about this election", if they REALLY believe it, it's hard to prove they are actually lying.  It's the fucking George Costanza mantra come to life to destroy the country.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, immamac said:

so who has the balls to press the first charges on Jan 20 immediately following the inauguration?

wasn't Trump the unnamed co-conspirator that put Michael Cohen in jail for the Stormy Daniels/campaign illegality thing?

I recall that the only reason the co-conspirator wasn't similarly charged and tried was because he happened to be the current POTUS.

I also tend to recall that legally, charges still could be made on January 21, 2021.

But some of you lawyer types could probably clarify.

Edited by yoladu

I don’t think anyone in the federal government will go after Trump. The cesspool doesn’t want to start the precedent of indicting every ex-president, because one day it could be them or one of their own. It’s the same reason that indicting Hillary was always a R pipe dream. 

Senate GOP opposition grows to Electoral College challenge

The effort to overturn Trump's loss may be defeated overwhelmingly while fracturing his party.

The Senate Republicans opposed to certifying President-elect Joe Biden’s win are heading toward a hefty defeat on Wednesday. The only remaining question is this: how badly do they lose?

Just 11 GOP senators have signaled support for separate efforts led by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Josh Hawley (R-Mo.). That makes 13 supporters — and many more have come out swinging against it.

“To challenge a state’s certification, given how specific the Constitution is, would be a violation of my oath of office — that is not something I am willing to do and is not something Oklahomans would want me to do,” said Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.), who announced his decision Tuesday.

Sens. Tim Scott (R-S.C.) and Jerry Moran (R-Kans.) also said Tuesday that they would not object to the election results. In a statement, Moran said that doing so "would risk undermining our democracy — which is built upon the rule of law and separation of powers" and that "no victory for one’s cause today can be worth what we would lose tomorrow."

At least 23 GOP senators will vote to certify Biden’s election win, according to a series of interviews and statements. As of midday Tuesday, 15 Republican senators had not said what they would do publicly. With every Senate Democrat also sure to reject the challenge to Biden’s victory, President Donald Trump’s pressure campaign will easily fail even as it succeeds in splitting the GOP.

Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-N.D.) said on MSNBC Tuesday that reaching his conclusion to endorse Biden’s win in key swing states was a “brutal” episode because a majority of his constituents were urging him to oppose the certification.

“It wasn’t an easy emotional decision,” Cramer said, arguing he would never want to see a situation where senators from other states were trying to disenfranchise North Dakotans. That in mind, he added: “I’m quite comfortable with it.”

16 minutes ago, RPM said:

Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-N.D.) said on MSNBC Tuesday that reaching his conclusion to endorse Biden’s win in key swing states was a “brutal” episode because a majority of his constituents were urging him to oppose the certification.

“It wasn’t an easy emotional decision,” Cramer said, arguing he would never want to see a situation where senators from other states were trying to disenfranchise North Dakotans. That in mind, he added: “I’m quite comfortable with it.”

So, it was 'brutal,' because he understands why it is wrong, but a majority of his constituents don't understand, don't care to understand, have been propagandized to misunderstand, want their 'team' to win, are members of a cult, or all of those.

Pardon me, I'm going back to the liquor.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

Just now, Mrs Whiggins said:

So, it was 'brutal,' because he understands why it is wrong, but a majority of his constituents don't understand, don't care to understand, have been propagandized to misunderstand, want their 'team' to win, are members of a cult, or all of those.

Let me condense that for you... it's treason. 

Drink up!

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, yoladu said:

wasn't Trump the unnamed co-conspirator that put Michael Cohen in jail for the Stormy Daniels/campaign illegality thing?

I recall that the only reason the co-conspirator wasn't similarly charged and tried was because he happened to be the current POTUS.

I also tend to recall that legally, charges still could be made on January 21, 2021.

But some of you lawyer types could probably clarify.

I also remember the Supreme Court saying he couldn't keep hiding his taxes, yet here we are.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

I don’t think anyone in the federal government will go after Trump. The cesspool doesn’t want to start the precedent of indicting every ex-president, because one day it could be them or one of their own. It’s the same reason that indicting Hillary was always a R pipe dream. 

HRC was SoS. IMO, if they had a case, they’d have tried her. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

HRC was SoS. IMO, if they had a case, they’d have tried her. 

The R's never had a case then and they don't need a case now re: "election fraud". Who needs courtrooms when you can just garble garble a bunch of bullshit on the internet, and mouth breathing morons will be immediately convinced that there is a vast conspiracy. 

Edited by TornACL
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, TornACL said:

The R's never had a case then and they don't need a case now re: "election fraud". Who needs courtrooms when you can just garble garble a bunch of bullshit on the internet, and mouth breathing morons will be immediately convinced that there is a vast conspiracy. 

This is the horrifying truth.  They figured out that they don't need proof of any of it.  They can make it out of whole cloth and millions of Americans will accept it.

32 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Mister Jones, I will give you $500,000.00 to rape your wife and both your daughters.

Mister Jones sweats as he mulls this over. He's troubled. His brow is furrowed. He finds his manhood, squares his shoulders, and stares the would-be raper right in the eye.

"Not both daughters, you degenerate piece of shit!"

Have these people ever even considered integrity, civil responsibility, or even actual decency beyond the definitions provided by pieces of shit like Rush Limbaugh and Roger Ailes? 

Remove white men from all positions of great power for at least a decade. I'm a white man, and I approve this message.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is the horrifying truth.  They figured out that they don't need proof of any of it.  They can make it out of whole cloth and millions of Americans will accept it.

You just need some youtube videos with ominous voiceovers. That only actually depict people, gasp, counting votes. But if the voiceover is ominous enough you'll convince 45% of the country that there's some evil plot.

23 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

You can look it up -- my ideal dream ending to his presidency has always been having him dragged out of there and not by fancy ass feds but plain ol' DC flatfeet. Dragged across his red-tagged lawn and cuffed and stuffed on a trespassing warrant like a common squatter. We need to get over this idea that presidents, especially ex-presidents, are exalted beings. He is a fucking citizen with no more or no fewer rights than any of us. Treat him like you would an Anacostia wino. 

And don't be too nice, like the hand on top of the head as they put him in the back of the squad car. Trump doesn't like that as I recall.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

Two weird offshoots from this admin for me.

I look sideways now at most blondes and before I even consider if they are attractive, I wonder if they are a Trumpkin or not.

I never had a hatefuck list before.  Now I do, and it's got quite a few listees.

Tomi Lahren would get it in her ear hole.

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Mister Jones, I will give you $500,000.00 to rape your wife and both your daughters.

Mister Jones sweats as he mulls this over. He's troubled. His brow is furrowed. He finds his manhood, squares his shoulders, and stares the would-be raper right in the eye.

"Not both daughters, you degenerate piece of shit!"

Have these people ever even considered integrity, civil responsibility, or even actual decency beyond the definitions provided by pieces of shit like Rush Limbaugh and Roger Ailes? 

Remove white men from all positions of great power for at least a decade. I'm a white man, and I approve this message.

Yes!  Give us fewer white men and more Kelly Loefflers and Lauren Boeberts!  I am so woke!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yup. Just like the last election. It’s a very disturbing trend.

17 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Since we’re apparently revealing our innermost desires: I hope this twat gets what’s coming to him.

I hope this moron is watching the thousands of people voting in Georgia.  They won't stand for an election crying for 11,780 votes they didn't win.

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Golfing is not an essential purpose, says birthplace of its creation.

Were he not President of the United States at the time of his arrival in Scotland, he would be permitted under Scottish/UK lockdown rules to enter the nation for business purposes as he is the proprietor and namesake of a number of properties in country.  Despite the fact that Trump is only the 16th largest equity partner on his namesake Scottish resort, behind such other vaunted non-billionaires as the Director of the Menuhin Trust.  

Can y'all think of a more appropriate end to his presidency?  He is going to claim he has emergency business in Scotland, be allowed to travel there, on U.S. taxpayers' dime, to visit one of his resorts/golf courses.  He will finish his administration doing what he did during most of it, grifting us, enriching one of his resorts, and not doing any fucking work along the way.  This is actually fucking perfect.  Your cunt of a mother was from there and with any luck, you'll fucking die there.  Close the loop you fucking imbecile.  

That, plus the no actual crimes thing. You sound very Deep State-ish.

20 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

That, plus the no actual crimes thing. You sound very Deep State-ish.

How could you know?  It's not like she was ever investigated by various Republican-led bodies multiple times or anything. 

Edited by Continental Op
stupid typo

11 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

@Mrs Whiggins  I'm around, just went dark for the Holidays and now I'm busy AF with the new Congress.

Short of Trump fleeing to Russia or Saudi Arabia to avoid extradition, Florida makes a ton of sense because the Homestead exemption allows him to shield considerable assets from the goverrnment.  That's in essence what Dan Bilzerian's dad did.  I don't see Trump being nearly has finanically savvy with hiding assets, and he (Trump) definitely doesn't have clever children who can help him launder his money and offshore it.

Florida's homestead and exemption laws are quite similar to Texas.  It's not enough to keep him living in any kind of style, let alone that faux Versailles shit he loves.  Unilimited homestead value, IRAs, 401k, and a small amount of personal property (less than Texas by a lot).  And if he files for bankruptcy, fugeddaboutit.

Tracing assets will be difficult.  Theres already information out there about dozens of LLCs that shield various assets.

And, state homestead and other exemptions don't guard against tax liens, or other federal government liens, as for criminal fines or restitution.

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall
  • Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement