Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

36 minutes ago, Satchel said:

This will be an unexpected loss. Repubs don’t appear to be picking up any new seats.

I feel like that, but then I know a fuckton of Texans who are moving to Colorado, who would not like her, and it's Colorado, and she's shown what a shitty person she is over the past two years.

7 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Tell me you’re a godless coastal liberal without telling me you’re a godless coastal liberal.

Everyone is obviously praying.

This tweet is dumb and not he dunk he thinks it is.

spacer.png

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Yeah she’ll win but no one expected that race to be anywhere near this close. 538 gave her a 97% chance of victory before any of this. 

I'm thrilled that you've arrived to rub your lock on this race.

It looks like most of the outstanding votes are from blue counties, am I reading that correctly?

Edited by SydneyCarton

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Yeah she’ll win but no one expected that race to be anywhere near this close. 538 gave her a 97% chance of victory before any of this. 

There's always a couple of races every 2 years that are safe R/safe D "90+ chance" and go all wonky somehow. 

When you have 435 races, one or two are bound to absolutely be outliers in terms of "safe." 

House races have little to no polling so most of the analysis is based on past results and some combination of state/national polling. Not to mention that something like 97% of incumbents win the in the House, it's a fairly safe bet that Boebert was going to win. And still might.

I don't think it was on anyone's radar that she was in danger of losing. 

54 minutes ago, Js1 said:

There's always a couple of races every 2 years that are safe R/safe D "90+ chance" and go all wonky somehow. 

When you have 435 races, one or two are bound to absolutely be outliers in terms of "safe." 

Maybe it’s some Christian whackos who think women shouldn’t work outside the home or something.  

Hoping like crazy Mrs GED gets the boot, but even if she does lose she's not really going anywhere. She'll be a constant guest on the Fox, Newsmax, OANN circuit, right? Dotard might even allow her at some of his rallies. Even though he hates being around losers, she'll just scream about election fraud during the rallies and suck his mushroom dick after.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Hoping like crazy Mrs GED gets the boot, but even if she does lose she's not really going anywhere. She'll be a constant guest on the Fox, Newsmax, OANN circuit, right? Dotard might even allow her at some of his rallies. Even though he hates being around losers, she'll just scream about election fraud during the rallies and suck his mushroom dick after.

She'll stick around like Sarah Palin stuck around.