Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

1 hour ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

White trash is what white trash does.

I mean… the simulation could try a little harder than GED trashy fake tit bimbo’s teenage pregnancy spawn ALSO becomes a teenage parent.

It’s like if Gilmore girls was rebooted and combined with MTV’s Buckwild.

• Hook 'Em 4

Lauren, in light of your family situation, I'm not sure your statement is as much of a slur on the Department of Education and sex ed instruction as it is a self-own on how little time and attention and importance you place on education and information in general.

I mean… the simulation could try a little harder than GED trashy fake tit bimbo’s teenage pregnancy spawn ALSO becomes a teenage parent.

Raises hand. I'm from the least white trash wing of my extended family. I have one kid, my brother has zero. One kid. My cousin, 4 years my senior, had a shot gun wedding at 16. He's been a grandfather for years and my aunt has something like 17 grand and great grand kids. One went to Tech and does alright but even he is on kid 4 in 6 years and had to do medical expenses for number two via go fund me.
Idiocracy
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

Still LMAO that Boobert used the phrase "giving life" to describe irresponsible sexual activity leading to teenagers without HS diplomas having a baby. "It runs in the family!" Teen pregnancy? Getting a GED in your mid-30s? What else does the GeeGee congresswoman from Colorado have to offer?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

It’s like if Gilmore girls was rebooted and combined with MTV’s Buckwild. took place in a trailer park near the dump in Creedmore. The pilot episode centers around a white trash whore, her white trash whore daughter and an unemployed Uncle with boundary issues.

FIFY

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Still LMAO that Boobert used the phrase "giving life" to describe irresponsible sexual activity leading to teenagers without HS diplomas having a baby. "It runs in the family!" Teen pregnancy? Getting a GED in your mid-30s? What else does the GeeGee congresswoman from Colorado have to offer?

To ensure the teen screwing in her family enjoys the proper Christian imprimatur. Boebert should remind the heathens that Mary was 14 or 15 when she had Jesus, so there…

• Hook 'Em 2

On 3/9/2023 at 1:57 AM, Dnaguy said:

To quote my dearly deceased grandmother, who left us a few months shy of 100… Lauren Boebert and her entire clan is “just common.” 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 3/9/2023 at 3:00 PM, Cousin Strawberry said:
On 3/9/2023 at 3:00 PM, Cousin Strawberry said:

It’s like if Gilmore girls was rebooted and combined with MTV’s Buckwild. took place in a trailer park near the dump in Creedmore. The pilot episode centers around a white trash whore, her white trash whore daughter and an unemployed Uncle with boundary issues.

image.jpeg.95895b19cde831c85cfdd418c7f5315f.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

8 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Interdasting.  Didn't know anything about the FEC and Steel Dossier, had to look it up.

Apparently, the issue was not anything about the rectitude of the Dossier, but rather how payments related to it were categorized.