Flight disrupting assholes Thread of Shame.

crash_davis

On 8/10/2023 at 1:15 PM, Newdoc said:

We're a sensationalistic, voyeuristic society. Popularity of shows like Big Brother, Love Island and The Bachelor/ette series baffle me.

The "not real" lady should have never been doxxed. Who gives a crap how much her house cost?

Mental breakdown/illness doesn't have an income cut-off and our leaders, and society in general, allows us to have a mental healthcare desert (at least in Texas) so even for those with means,  it can be difficult to access mental health services. I'm not sure how many more "episodes" like this happen now versus 10 years ago but we all have a portable video device on us 24/7 so it's all going out into accessible media. But anxiety and depression among those under 40 has rapidly increased. 

This lady wasn’t “doxxed.” That term is used way too much. Doxxing is identifying an anonymous internet user and sharing personal info and their identity to harass or shut them down. 

The NY Post got her identity from a police report and then public records after that. I think it’s tasteless to comment on her house cost, but it’s the Post.

If you have an total freak out in a extremely public space like an airplane and the cops are called— its 2023. You’re not going to be anonymous. You’re never anonymous when you’re outside interacting with people. No matter why you’re freaking out. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

Good point.  You're having a stressful day and lose your shit on camera at middle school drop-off but don't hurt anybody , you should get a pass and not have your life upended.  You freak out 200 people into thinking there's a hijacker on their plane and they're all going to die.  Sorry, that has consequences.  And most of them are going to end with you in a ditch with a just above lethal amount of fentanyl coursing through your veins.  

9 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Good point.  You're having a stressful day and lose your shit on camera at middle school drop-off but don't hurt anybody , you should get a pass and not have your life upended.  You freak out 200 people into thinking there's a hijacker on their plane and they're all going to die.  Sorry, that has consequences.  And most of them are going to end with you in a ditch with a just above lethal amount of fentanyl coursing through your veins.  

Mostly agree. Airplanes, government offices, places with a bunch of kids— don’t do your freakout there. Not in America. 

She could have had this exact fit at a bar as happy hour was wrapping up and no one blinks, it’s just something you did to embarrass your friends. 

Her rant was OK. As long as you stick to standard curses or creative insults (you’re a pack of oafs and all y’all can lick my taint”), you’re golden. Avoid racial/ethnic/sexual/misogynistic shit. And it will just be another Tuesday in the Walmart home goods section when you just can’t handle what has happened to your life. 

17 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I think my general thing is that she is not a person who is in control of her actions. Twice has a fair point in that there's some degree of mental illness involved with a lot of the horrible behavior we see from people. And kinda independently, there was some post forever ago (on the old site) where someone put things into perspective on black women losing their shit and it made me have a lot of empathy for that.

But still, beyond the run of the mill mental defects that make you susceptible to idiotic and hateful beliefs, here is a woman who is literally detached from reality. It's not like making a choice to hold up a plane, it's like waking up from a bad dream and I did what? Typically you see this kind of behavior from homeless people on the street, because that is where people who have this kind of sickness end up if they don't get the help they need to fix whatever is going wrong in their brain. I don't know enough about "hard" drugs to know if what's happening there could be a result of some substance abuse but my initial guess is that it is not that. From the information here you would imagine that she'll have some help offered to her along the way but... streets is where she'll wind up if nothing takes.

On 8/10/2023 at 12:15 PM, Newdoc said:

We're a sensationalistic, voyeuristic society. Popularity of shows like Big Brother, Love Island and The Bachelor/ette series baffle me.

The "not real" lady should have never been doxxed. Who gives a crap how much her house cost?

Mental breakdown/illness doesn't have an income cut-off and our leaders, and society in general, allows us to have a mental healthcare desert (at least in Texas) so even for those with means,  it can be difficult to access mental health services. I'm not sure how many more "episodes" like this happen now versus 10 years ago but we all have a portable video device on us 24/7 so it's all going out into accessible media. But anxiety and depression among those under 40 has rapidly increased. 

DGAF where she lives or what she does, just needed her identity sufficiently revealed so the internet autists could produce some better pics of those tites from her social media. Still waiting…

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/12/2023 at 2:47 PM, Celery Man said:

I think my general thing is that she is not a person who is in control of her actions. Twice has a fair point in that there's some degree of mental illness involved with a lot of the horrible behavior we see from people. And kinda independently, there was some post forever ago (on the old site) where someone put things into perspective on black women losing their shit and it made me have a lot of empathy for that.

Do you recall the gist of it?

21 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

Do you recall the gist of it?

It’s everything shitty about being a woman with everything shitty about being black, but it is so much shittier than the sum of its parts because… I’m not excited about trying to characterize what someone with much better perspective said several years back but something like, a lot of the white woman shortcuts aren’t available, there is a dynamic of how they are treated by black men, and from childhood there is no dream to aspire to, no magic way out like hip hop, sports, or even drugs (obviously at this point we’re talking about a subset of black women) to pin their hopes on. Again, it’s been a minute and I’m not the right person to explain the frustrations of being a black woman but it was something like that helped me understand the explosion of frustration that you sometimes see.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

It’s everything shitty about being a woman with everything shitty about being black, but it is so much shittier than the sum of its parts because… I’m not excited about trying to characterize what someone with much better perspective said several years back but something like, a lot of the white woman shortcuts aren’t available, there is a dynamic of how they are treated by black men, and from childhood there is no dream to aspire to, no magic way out like hip hop, sports, or even drugs (obviously at this point we’re talking about a subset of black women) to pin their hopes on. Again, it’s been a minute and I’m not the right person to explain the frustrations of being a black woman but it was something like that helped me understand the explosion of frustration that you sometimes see.

Thank you. That’s what I had guessed. 

On 8/8/2023 at 11:04 AM, HenryJames said:

She is a graduate of Oklahoma State University and lives in a $2 million home in the Lakewood neighborhood of Dallas

So she's just as delusional as all the Okie State fans who post on this board?

On 8/11/2023 at 7:17 PM, Braff Zacklin said:

Genuinely wonder if she was already on the edge, then caught a glimpse of Carrot Top hanging out in back and noped right out of that flight.

Does her being on the edge really matter?  Nope.  What matters is those big ass tittays.

On 8/8/2023 at 11:04 AM, HenryJames said:

She is a graduate of Oklahoma State University and lives in a $2 million home in the Lakewood neighborhood of Dallas

On 8/8/2023 at 7:16 PM, HRSchenker said:

She did a teardown!

TiffanyTheWhore.png

Another Goddamned White Brick McMansion.  

On 8/8/2023 at 10:44 PM, Bozo_Casanova said:

Kinda playing fast and loose with “Lakewood” there, but OK

It's technically Lakewood Proper, but it's much newer (probably built after Bob-O-Link golf course was converted to residential).

On 8/8/2023 at 10:48 PM, TwiceHorn said:

I might have said so too, but the map says "Lakewood" right there, and it's like 200 feet from Lakewood Park.  

On 8/8/2023 at 11:08 PM, mdmost said:

That's definitely Lakewood. West of Abrams, then it's more iffy. But everything from Williamson Rd to Abrams is Lakewood proper. 

West of Abrams is Lakewood Heights, or what we in Lakewood Proper call "there be dragons"

On 8/9/2023 at 12:53 PM, Bozo_Casanova said:

Certainly south of Bob-o-Link is Lakewood proper, but growing up over there we didn't really think of the the neighorhood between Bob-o-Link and Mockingbird as Lakewood, because everything between there and Sondra West of Sperry was 1970's infill.
I can't remember what we called it, but we didn't think of it as Lakewood. 
I also recall people didn't really use the term "Lakewood heights" in the 70s and 80s, but referred to it as "the trashy part" or "the bad part" of Lakewood.

On 8/10/2023 at 12:28 PM, Zepol87 said:

I used to bang a nurse that lived on Frontier. Hits close to home

I live within walking distance (not during the summer), so really hits close to hime.