Flight disrupting assholes Thread of Shame.

crash_davis

On 11/22/2023 at 7:46 AM, Biff Tannen said:

I feel like this is probably a daily occurrence on Frontier. 

8 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Frontier. Woman pees in the aisle. Video in the link.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2023/11/23/report-woman-pulls-pants-down-in-aisle-during-florida-flight-to-relieve-herself/

Footage shared with News 6 by passenger Julie Hartman shows the woman saying, “Sorry, everybody” before pulling down her pants and squatting in the aisle.

The woman indicated that she intended to relieve herself in the aisle after reportedly being told she couldn’t use the bathroom by a flight attendant.

[EXCLUSIVE: Become a News 6 Insider (it’s FREE) | PINIT! Share your photos]

Other passengers on the flight can be heard shouting at her, with one saying that there were children on the plane.

However, she was seen pulling her pants back up before yelling, “I don’t give a (expletive). No, (expletive) you! I gotta go pee!” She eventually walked away and confronted a flight attendant.

Yup

11 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Frontier. Woman pees in the aisle. Video in the link.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2023/11/23/report-woman-pulls-pants-down-in-aisle-during-florida-flight-to-relieve-herself/

Footage shared with News 6 by passenger Julie Hartman shows the woman saying, “Sorry, everybody” before pulling down her pants and squatting in the aisle.

The woman indicated that she intended to relieve herself in the aisle after reportedly being told she couldn’t use the bathroom by a flight attendant.

[EXCLUSIVE: Become a News 6 Insider (it’s FREE) | PINIT! Share your photos]

Other passengers on the flight can be heard shouting at her, with one saying that there were children on the plane.

However, she was seen pulling her pants back up before yelling, “I don’t give a (expletive). No, (expletive) you! I gotta go pee!” She eventually walked away and confronted a flight attendant.

would smash

• Prepare your anus 1

19 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

If I was on a plane and had a bathroom emergency and the FA said no dice, I’d go into the lav anyway. Seems like a better way to handle the situation. Was there anything stopping this lady from doing that?  

This is exactly what they expect you to do.  They don’t usually actually give a shit if you return to your seat or not, but they are required by federal regs to inform you that the seat belt sign is on and that you shouldn’t be up.  What you do after being informed of that is up to you.  Politely saying, “I know” and going to the lav anyway won’t get you much if any blowback except from the occasional power hungry militant stew.   The only time it’s an issue is taxiing, which will result in the aircraft being stopped until you sit back down.    

You’d be shocked to know how common the “soiled seat cover” call to maintenance is.  

3 hours ago, Your Mom said:

You’d be shocked to know how common the “soiled seat cover” call to maintenance is.  

A SWA flight this summer was delayed over an hour because of a "broken" seat. After about half an hour with no update, a guy asked the gate agent, "So someone either shit their pants or threw up, right?" Gate agent just shrugged his shoulder and winked. When we finally boarded, there was an air freshener/diffuser thing right as you walked through the door.

8 hours ago, Your Mom said:

This is exactly what they expect you to do.  They don’t usually actually give a shit if you return to your seat or not, but they are required by federal regs to inform you that the seat belt sign is on and that you shouldn’t be up.  What you do after being informed of that is up to you.  Politely saying, “I know” and going to the lav anyway won’t get you much if any blowback except from the occasional power hungry militant stew.   The only time it’s an issue is taxiing, which will result in the aircraft being stopped until you sit back down.    

Yeah, I've never seen them MAKE someone go sit back down.  If someone needs to take a leak and we're airborne, they just go to the fucking lav.

5 hours ago, Cap33 said:

A SWA flight this summer was delayed over an hour because of a "broken" seat. After about half an hour with no update, a guy asked the gate agent, "So someone either shit their pants or threw up, right?" Gate agent just shrugged his shoulder and winked. When we finally boarded, there was an air freshener/diffuser thing right as you walked through the door.

There’s bound to be several on every flight that refuse to use the lav in the plane for germ reasons or some other phobia. I’m sure they do their best to prepare accordingly, but life happens sometimes and people find out that they can’t just use willpower. 

On 11/22/2023 at 6:17 AM, Blotto said:

We got a frontier twofer, a crazy bitch followed up by a stupid religious bitch.

at this point, pilot should just give the "signal", all crew put on their gas masks, and then just flood the cabin with with chloroform or something. Even if I was a passenger, I'd be ok with that solution.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Which one of you is this?

This past Sunday I was on a direct American flight from Phoenix to Austin and I was seated near the row where this situation occurred. I’m simply sharing this because it’s somewhat entertaining, and no I did not film anything.

Before most people had boarded, I observed that this man was audibly disgruntled about something, maybe hungover, rough day idk, but as soon as he sat down he was grumbling about something under his breath, like “fucking hell” or something.

Several minutes pass and majority of people are seated but we still hadn’t left the gate. I overhear him loudly say “You thought that was rude? Well how about this smell” and farted. Idk what provoked that comment, and while kinda funny to overhear, it was uncalled for especially coming from a grown man on an airplane nonetheless. The ppl seated immediately near him were ladies seemingly minding their own business. I didn’t catch anyone’s response to that but the guy seated next to me and I exchanged smiles and shook our heads.

It’s early evening and several people are having snacks or eating food (I don’t enjoy the smell of food on a plane, but it’s none of my business if people want to eat). The man who just purposefully farted moments ago decides to loudly and condescendingly say “yeah, everybody let’s just eat the smelliest food possible all at the same time”. A guy in the row over replied, “if you don’t like it you can fly private” to which fartman says “that’s so fucking rude”, and another person nearby chimes in “I think we’d all agree you’re the rude one here.” Fartman replies something like “that’s just so low class” and the other guy rebuttals with “well you’re back here in economy with the rest of us” lol. There were flight attendants nearby who stepped in and said “that’s enough” to fartman and moved on.

The plane is finally taxiing towards the runway but comes to a stop. An announcement comes over saying “apologies for the interruption but we are returning to the gate, we will give you more info when we have it.” We get back to the gate and a flight attendant comes back and informs fartman that he will not be staying on this flight. He simply replies, “I don’t understand” and she tells him they’ll talk about it off the plane. He gets up, grabs his bag and quietly exits the plane. We all breathed a sigh of relief when he was removed, I think most ppl were on edge about what he may say or do next. The trip was only delayed by 15-30 minutes, so all in all I think American handled it swiftly.

34 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Which one of you is this?

This past Sunday I was on a direct American flight from Phoenix to Austin and I was seated near the row where this situation occurred. I’m simply sharing this because it’s somewhat entertaining, and no I did not film anything.

Before most people had boarded, I observed that this man was audibly disgruntled about something, maybe hungover, rough day idk, but as soon as he sat down he was grumbling about something under his breath, like “fucking hell” or something.

Several minutes pass and majority of people are seated but we still hadn’t left the gate. I overhear him loudly say “You thought that was rude? Well how about this smell” and farted. Idk what provoked that comment, and while kinda funny to overhear, it was uncalled for especially coming from a grown man on an airplane nonetheless. The ppl seated immediately near him were ladies seemingly minding their own business. I didn’t catch anyone’s response to that but the guy seated next to me and I exchanged smiles and shook our heads.

It’s early evening and several people are having snacks or eating food (I don’t enjoy the smell of food on a plane, but it’s none of my business if people want to eat). The man who just purposefully farted moments ago decides to loudly and condescendingly say “yeah, everybody let’s just eat the smelliest food possible all at the same time”. A guy in the row over replied, “if you don’t like it you can fly private” to which fartman says “that’s so fucking rude”, and another person nearby chimes in “I think we’d all agree you’re the rude one here.” Fartman replies something like “that’s just so low class” and the other guy rebuttals with “well you’re back here in economy with the rest of us” lol. There were flight attendants nearby who stepped in and said “that’s enough” to fartman and moved on.

The plane is finally taxiing towards the runway but comes to a stop. An announcement comes over saying “apologies for the interruption but we are returning to the gate, we will give you more info when we have it.” We get back to the gate and a flight attendant comes back and informs fartman that he will not be staying on this flight. He simply replies, “I don’t understand” and she tells him they’ll talk about it off the plane. He gets up, grabs his bag and quietly exits the plane. We all breathed a sigh of relief when he was removed, I think most ppl were on edge about what he may say or do next. The trip was only delayed by 15-30 minutes, so all in all I think American handled it swiftly.

Who announces farts on a plane?  The crop dusting walk to the back of the plan to get to the restroom is the proper protocol.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a fun flight:

"Collins continued to touch passengers as they walked by and even the passenger two rows in front of him," court documents further stated. "Due to this continued unwanted touching of other passengers, Collins was physically restrained in flexicuffs by flight crew." 

"Collins continued to unbuckle his seatbelt and stand up and cause problems even after being restrained to the point where three seat belt extenders were connected together to put around his mid-section to keep him seated for the remainder of the flight," court documents further stated. 
https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/fbi-delta-passenger-restrained-amsterdam-utah-spitting-berating-following-travelers-and-crew-midflight

• Darnel Silver Collins, an outfielder in the the Kansas City Royals minor league system, has been hit with federal charges 
Edited by Nicole44

On 1/31/2024 at 8:57 PM, Nicole44 said:

"Collins continued to unbuckle his seatbelt and stand up and cause problems even after being restrained to the point where three seat belt extenders were connected together to put around his mid-section to keep him seated for the remainder of the flight," court documents further stated. 
https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/fbi-delta-passenger-restrained-amsterdam-utah-spitting-berating-following-travelers-and-crew-midflight

• Darnel Silver Collins, an outfielder in the the Kansas City Royals minor league system, has been hit with federal charges 

image.gif.69318b26a004ec85fc90e20309b4432e.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

A Delta flight was recently forced to turn around an hour after take-off when maggots fell from the overhead compartment onto passengers sitting in the economy seats.

The flight on Tuesday 13 February was transporting travelers from Amsterdam to Detroit, Michigan, when a passenger’s suitcase containing rotting fish was in the overhead bin and opened up resulting in maggots falling onto passengers and the plane turning around.

After the plane landed all passengers were instructed to de-board the aircraft and the suitcase containing the fish was placed in a bag to be destroyed. The plane itself was also deeply cleaned.

Passengers on the flight took to Reddit writing about their own situation being on the flight in the r/Delta subreddit.

“So I was on this unfortunate flight lol,” one comment began. “My family and I were in the row directly in front of the maggots. The lady right behind us told the flight attendants the maggots were falling on her head. Ugh. I turned around and they were wiggling around on the seat. They moved us further in front though.”

“One of our carry-on bags was right near the disgusting one so at the end of the flight when I went to get it after checking it over thoroughly, the passenger in question was still sitting there and didn’t exit the plane. So assuming some kind of consequences but unclear what. Also apparently it was wrapped in newspaper. Absolutely gross.”

The Reddit post concluded that five of their suitcases didn’t make it to their destination because of the mishap.

In a statement to The Independent regarding the maggot incident, Delta said: “We apologise to the customers of Flight 133 AMS-DTW as their trip was interrupted due to an improperly packed carry-on bag. The aircraft returned to the gate and passengers were placed on the next available flight. The aircraft was removed from service for cleaning.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/delta-flight-maggots-passengers-overhead-b2496515.html

image.png.d5381ad02f800e2238d0a7b81575d66c.png

• Haha 1

"improperly packed carry-on"    That used to mean like a water bottle, or electric razor turned on accidentally.  We're talking about a dead fish next to their clothing.  

If you can get on a dead fish filled with maggots onto Delta, I'm pretty sure you can probably sneak on a box cutter.  fish ain't gonna fillet itself apparently.  

too soon?  

Edited by YGIFS