• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Posted (edited)

I have seen a lot of aggy grudgingly admit that Jimbo did the same thing that he did at F$U.

What I have not seen is any of them look at F$U to gauge how long it will take the clean out the shit-infested culture Jimbo created.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

I’m lazy this am, but someone dig up the @THUJONE aggie rollercoaster for me ……

I used to like Pate before really paying attention to his schtick. He is 100% full of shit. He pumps ATM for clicks more than anyone else that isn't affiliated to the university. His stuff before each of the last two seasons was slobbering the knob of Jimbo and the sleeping giant bullshit.

He does shit like that all of the time. Zero analysis, just spewing nonsense. Go back to March of this year and listen to his takes on the spring portal. In retrospect, they are fucking hilariously wrong. "Several unsuspecting rosters are going to get absolutely gutted by the portal in a few days/weeks, my friends."

He reminds me now of this huckster who used to run infomercials and write books about things "they don't want you to know about" and idiots would eat it up. I think that clown ultimately went to prison for fraud. Pate's a CFB version of that dude. He's got multiple insiders in every program and he always knows more than "they" want him to know about each program.

Edited by closetojumping
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I used to like Pate before really paying attention to his schtick. He is 100% full of shit. He pumps ATM for clicks more than anyone else that isn't affiliated to the university. His stuff before each of the last two seasons was slobbering the knob of Jimbo and the sleeping giant bullshit.

He does shit like that all of the time. Zero analysis, just spewing nonsense. Go back to March of this year and listen to his takes on the spring portal. In retrospect, they are fucking hilariously wrong. "Several unsuspecting rosters are going to get absolutely gutted by the portal in a few days/weeks, my friends."

He reminds me now of this huckster who used to run infomercials and write books about things "they don't want you to know about" and idiots would eat it up. I think that clown ultimately went to prison for fraud. Pate's a CFB version of that dude. He's got multiple insiders in every program and he always knows more than "they" want him to know about each program.

Kevin Mark Trudeau (Would have made a great aggy. Hell, he might be one, for all I know.): In 1990 Trudeau was accused of posing as a doctor to deposit $80,000 in false checks, and in 1991 he pleaded guilty to larceny.  That year he also faced federal charges of credit card fraud, based on an allegation that he stole the names and Social Security numbers of customers of a mega memory product and charged more than $122,000 on their credit cards.  He was convicted and spent two years in federal prison. . . . Trudeau was sentenced to 10 years in prison for not paying the $37 million in fines. During the sentencing hearing, the federal judge described Trudeau as a habitual fraudster from his early adulthood, called him “deceitful to the very core,” (the judge obviously misspelled "corps") and said that Trudeau had thumbed his nose at the justice system by violating multiple court orders since the 1990s.

Wonder if anybody can find proof that Trudeau changed his name to Liucci about 6 or 8 years ago?

24 minutes ago, Mr. Drummond said:

For my health, their o-line better be improved, i'm getting old and im not sure i can handle laughing that hard again this year.  

The thing is from the bits and pieces I watched from their spring game I'm afraid you may need to seek medical attention.

• Haha 2

I assume that's a bit, but on the off chance it's not, I love the idea that 12-1 is "worst case" with a loss to us, yet it's a rubber stamp to the playoffs.  I can actually imagine that mindset in those dorks.

2 hours ago, Pimphand said:

image.thumb.png.cf97219d14e04087a64a71c06368e7f8.png

So this guy's conclusion is that they are going to be better on the line even though their DLine was teeing off on them all day? His version of good is that they held their own against DL starters a couple of times? I predict.. 

pain-lots-of-pain.gif 

• Like 1

I mean minus actually playing a team with a pulse in non conference play (outside of the 3 Mark Mangino specials) this is probably the best schedule the ags could ever get (skipping GA & AL + all hard games at home & all easy games on the road) they still are likely to start the season 4-1 which will cause the coaster to be out of control that they finally found a good corch only to finish in the 7-5 zone and head back to NRG for the Texas Bowl.

3 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

So this guy's conclusion is that they are going to be better on the line even though their DLine was teeing off on them all day? His version of good is that they held their own against DL starters a couple of times? I predict.. 

pain-lots-of-pain.gif 

image.thumb.png.540df43be5f6d666825671ab6e4f0f83.png

7 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Quit posting Pates dumbass shit. He’s worse than Acho

1) Pate's entertaining as hell, even the aggy bullshit;

2) Nobody's close to as bad as Acho, much less worse than.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Amazing...just watched aggy program, "The Pulse". Elkho  only had about 30 seconds screen time total. Of course if I were in charge, I'd want him seen as little as possible also. Their spring practice crap. How pathetic.

Edited by SHOOTER12

I used to like Josh Pate about three years ago when he’d be a weekly guest on “Full Ride” SXM 84. Now he’s just looking for online “clicks” to boost his status. That’s why he props up the aggy mind!

Hookem!!!

5 hours ago, Vertigo said:

pain-lots-of-pain.gif 

They don't quite understand the whole zero sum concept 

2 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Nah, Pate is worse. His “takes” are a joke. Im honestly shocked people take him seriously. 

Yeah he doesn’t really commit to a take he just kind of says generic shit

Lulz.

image.thumb.png.5e46eb9910b557c35e0efc7a717e9bf0.png

image.thumb.png.af036469196a3cc3b4b7a8d13e224b55.png

So, favored in 6 of the 7 games for which odds have been released.

But it gets better.

Here are the 5 games for which odds haven't been released:

image.thumb.png.aebb45a368e5cda855b4fa0e95294cf2.png

They are almost certain to be favorites in all of these games.

So yeah, as of now, the Aggies are likely to be favored in 11 of 12 games next season.

Is DraftKings entering the rollercoaster business?

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Lulz.

image.thumb.png.5e46eb9910b557c35e0efc7a717e9bf0.png

image.thumb.png.af036469196a3cc3b4b7a8d13e224b55.png

So, favored in 6 of the 7 games for which odds have been released.

But it gets better.

Here are the 5 games for which odds haven't been released:

image.thumb.png.aebb45a368e5cda855b4fa0e95294cf2.png

They are almost certain to be favorites in all of these games.

So yeah, as of now, the Aggies are likely to be favored in 11 of 12 games next season.

Is DraftKings entering the rollercoaster business?

Draftkings = drafts through their little craniums.

23 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

UT has a winning 21-17 record at Pyle Field, IIRC.

Yeah but all of those non-wins by TAMU were because they were an all male school, or distracted by the death of a rapper, or because the refs were sips. And you forget that for the last 12 years, TAMU is undefeated against the sips. So at the least, TAMU is 21-29 against the sips at home. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

After redshirting in his first season with the Hawkeyes and suffering a significant injury, Bostick returned for the 2023 season. Appearing in five games last year for Iowa but recording zero statistics.

To be fair, that last sentence could apply to the entire Iowa offense. At least you can count on this guy to 100% buy-in to your scheme. 

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

After redshirting in his first season with the Hawkeyes and suffering a significant injury, Bostick returned for the 2023 season. Appearing in five games last year for Iowa but recording zero statistics.

It's that type of dynamic player the ags need to bring in to replace Evan Stewart.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Nah, Pate is worse. His “takes” are a joke. Im honestly shocked people take him seriously. 

Nobody I know takes him seriously - your circle may have varying mileage. It's entertainment. That, and the Ramen Noodle Express "best bets" during the season have been pretty decent, and interesting to follow - I think he pimps the shit outta that Fan Duel.

EDIT: Oh, and Memaw is right up there with South Austin's Mom, surly-wise.

Edited by Tex Long
  • Hook 'Em 1