2022 Texas Coaching/Support Staff Thread

RaysBoomBoomRoom

Not sure why it’s not a big deal for former head coaches to join other staffs as analyst but the conspiracy stuff comes out when Patterson is linked to Texas. Tom Herman had Chris Ash and Larry Fedora, who were both former P5 head coaches, on staff as analyst. If Patterson ends up being GM or football or something along those lines then I’ll revisit and reevaluate my stance on him trying to sabotage the program or whatever, but it’s hard to see this as anything but a good thing. AD’s don’t make analyst hires. And if BMD’s were running the show PK would have been shown the door the day after K State.

PK and GP know one another. Their staffs visited each other when PK was at Boise. This isn’t two dudes meeting for the first time. PK’s 2-4-5 is built off principles from GP’s 4-2-5.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Let Gary sit in an office and watch film like Greg Robinson did. Give him a fancy title to advise on scheme and personnel defensively. 

God damn, sandy vaginas about how he’s going to assassinate Sark in a coup attempt. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Let Gary sit in an office and watch film like Greg Robinson did. Give him a fancy title to advise on scheme and personnel defensively. 

God damn, sandy vaginas about how he’s going to assassinate Sark in a coup attempt. 

And now he's dead. So a fat lot of good that did for him. 

https://www.chron.com/sports/article/NFL-college-coach-Greg-Robinson-dies-16755174.php

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Junior Bonner said:

FFS. This is great news. He's a great defensive coach who can only help. Don't be such a titty baby.

Fat Gare, the whiniest titty-baby I've ever known, produced enough saltwater in buckets of sweaty purple clothing to power the world's first desalination plant; and, ironically, has a floppy, saggy pair of milk-producing, tear-shaped, lactating titties that produce enough milk to feed an entire board army of scared titty babies. 

He's a great defensive coordinator who may be able solve some of this board's vaginitis. That's killing two birds with one stone; and when you've sucked ass for over a decade, that's the kind of resume you need to find. It could be a win-win situation. He's prolly a self-centered, obnoxious form of devolution, but he's family now. Go coach 'em up, Sweaty Pants!

13 hours ago, SuckitKevin said:

PK also has a pretty good track record albeit not in this conference. I’m not defending the job he did this year, our defense was atrocious, but maybe he and Gary both had a problem with talent.

So you’re taking that position that giving up 57 at home to Kansas is a talent thing, huh? Well, thanks for helping us understand how to regard your takes going forward. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Hookem2147 said:

Not sure why it’s not a big deal for former head coaches to join other staffs as analyst but the conspiracy stuff comes out when Patterson is linked to Texas. Tom Herman had Chris Ash and Larry Fedora, who were both former P5 head coaches, on staff as analyst. If Patterson ends up being GM or football or something along those lines then I’ll revisit and reevaluate my stance on him trying to sabotage the program or whatever, but it’s hard to see this as anything but a good thing. AD’s don’t make analyst hires. And if BMD’s were running the show PK would have been shown the door the day after K State.

PK and GP know one another. Their staffs visited each other when PK was at Boise. This isn’t two dudes meeting for the first time. PK’s 2-4-5 is built off principles from GP’s 4-2-5.

One, because at no point has anyone said that Sark is the one who wants to hire Patterson and that the push to hire Patterson has come from CDC's end. Two it's who is being hired, Herman hired buddy coaches who failed massively and were thrown out on their asses after crashing their programs in epic fashion. Gary Patterson has been one of the best coaches in the state for the last two decades who has slapped Texas around on the field and undermined us on recruiting, and that means he has credibility to poke and prod Sark for his own ends. Do you think that any of the power players at Texas gave two fucks what Chris Ash or Larry Fedora thought about how Tom Herman ran the program? Unlike them I have no doubt that Patterson can get into the ears of both the administration and the BMD and give them all kinds of brain worms about how things should be done and how Sark doesn't know what he is doing and it should be clear anyone how toxic for any organization that environment can be.

Edited by Not a Sock

16 hours ago, WBT said:

Meh.  People do realize that Patterson was just fired and that TCU's defense was worse than ours this year?

Context...

He had one bad year of defense out of 30 or whatever...

He knows defense...  His 425 has some similarities with the 245 PK wants to roll.

Fat Gare, the whiniest titty-baby I've ever known, produced enough saltwater in buckets of sweaty purple clothing to power the world's first desalination plant; and, ironically, has a floppy, saggy pair of milk-producing, tear-shaped, lactating titties that produce enough milk to feed an entire board army of scared titty babies. 
He's a great defensive coordinator who may be able solve some of this board's vaginitis. That's killing two birds with one stone; and when you've sucked ass for over a decade, that's the kind of resume you need to find. It could be a win-win situation. He's prolly a self-centered, obnoxious form of devolution, but he's family now. Go coach 'em up, Sweaty Pants!

This was entirely too sexual
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Fuck that shit. He better throw that garbage in the trash and go to a Whataburger

Ate at IN and Out once in my life. That will be the last time I ever eat there. I really don't understand the fascination people have with it. I actually didn't even finish it. Threw that shit away.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 1/6/2022 at 6:53 PM, IDIOTsavant said:

The real kicker to me is that he ignores what the line looked like when McCoy led us to the national championship game. Ulatoski-Tanner-Hall-Huey-Hix didn’t exactly remind me of the 90s Cowboys.

And Colt paid for it in the 1st quarter.

In n out is absolute garbage and I cannot emphasize that enough. I’ve had it twice, the first time was horrendous but it was so hyped that I gave it a second shot, it was worse the second time. The fries were inedible, I could slice some potatoes and put them in an air fryer and they would turn out ten times better. “Oh RGBIII but you need to get it animal style” no fuck that, if a burger can’t stand on its own without some extra bullshit then it is not a good burger. I would rather go to Burger King, Wendy’s or McDonald’s any day over that trash. The fact that people think it’s debatable between in n out and whataburger is mind numbingly stupid

I did the same thing by giving it a 2nd chance and had the same reaction. Was working at a hospital in the Bay Area and my colleagues there were all about in n out. Had the pleasure of bringing one to a Whataburger when they visited for a golf trip. His exact words were “you are right, this is way better than in n out.”
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

So you’re taking that position that giving up 57 at home to Kansas is a talent thing, huh? Well, thanks for helping us understand how to regard your takes going forward. 

I’m taking the position that GP actually did worse than Texas did for whatever reason.