Ok, we need an Oscar thread after that Will Smith/Chris Rock moment

BrickHorn

6 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’m not sure anything could motivate me to watch the Oscars. Naked women would do it but I’m not sure what else. Maybe Halle Berry would be willing. I’d tune in to see that. 

If we're going to have naked women at the Oscars, we should start with Salma Hayek.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

7 hours ago, crash_davis said:

he's had bust after bust. he and his family were punchlines before this incident. all this did is insure they will continue to be punchlines for another few years.

i didn't see his latest movie because of him. he just gave me additional incentive not to see his movies. but then again, not sure who's going to cast him or his family after this shitshow. 

he literally just won an academy award

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I assume the expulsion smoke is posturing. Smith will get suspended a year. Wash, rinse, repeat. 

Jada will almost certainly be a 2023 presenter to draw eyeballs. 

Yeah just like all the other times someone got slapped at the Oscars. He won't be invited back and that won't be an issue unless he's up for an award which this incident will make very unlikely.

27 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

he literally just won an academy award

next thing you know he'll be in the 'Act person you thought would make it big but didn’t' thread with Jared Leto and Ethan Hawke 😄

Edited by mchookem
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TrashMaster G said:

If we're going to have naked women at the Oscars, we should start with Salma Hayek.

I know I’ve seen her, but honestly I couldn’t pick her out of a lineup. I thought it was great when Kirsten Dunst finally gave us a look. How about this idea? Kristen Stewart’s naked marriage. A naked lesbian wedding would be pretty hot. I would totally watch that. 

• Rage+1 1

46 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I know I’ve seen her, but honestly I couldn’t pick her out of a lineup. I thought it was great when Kirsten Dunst finally gave us a look. How about this idea? Kristen Stewart’s naked marriage. A naked lesbian wedding would be pretty hot. I would totally watch that. 

Confused James Franco GIF

You couldn’t pick Salma Hayek out of a lineup but have a big thing for Kirsten Dunst and Kristen Stewart? JFC. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Terrible

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Gay GIF

Right. She’s so hot. And so famous. I looked up her filmography on IMDb. I’ve seen Traffic. I don’t recall her. I sold the DVD back. I respect the message but the movie wasn’t that great. I haven’t seen her in anything else. I suppose there’s a chance I saw her in her appearance on Dream On. Wendie Malick made much more of an impression on that show.

But seriously, this? You think that’s super hot?

AE9160CC-A29E-4D10-B2BA-C1FE2892E0EF.thumb.png.e7cbceca9ee3a115dbf35c61071527e2.png

She’s no hotter than Chrissy Tiegen whom I’ve noticed is generally hated around here.

034BB2AC-0913-4EBA-82D1-A8B497D58F93.png.8600e275575cc93f26b504a79dfe5eba.png

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Right. She’s so hot. And so famous. I looked up her filmography on IMDb. I’ve seen Traffic. I don’t recall her. I sold the DVD back. I respect the message but the movie wasn’t that great. I haven’t seen her in anything else. I suppose there’s a chance I saw her in her appearance on Dream On. Wendie Malick made much more of an impression on that show.

AE9160CC-A29E-4D10-B2BA-C1FE2892E0EF.thumb.png.e7cbceca9ee3a115dbf35c61071527e2.png

She’s no hotter than Chrissy Tiegen whom I’ve noticed is generally hated around here.

You can't be serious

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Putting Chrissy Tiegen on the same hotness pedestal as Salma Fucking Hayek is just as outrageous as saying you’d rather fuck ‘86 Kelly McGillis over present day Jennifer Connelly. Bush league, psych-out shit. Laughable.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

Now let's just hold up a minute. Just what kinda hotness scale are we talking about? A thirty second one? A thirty day one? Or a thirty year one? In my experience, latinas have a heavy concentration in the shorter time frames and not so much the longer ones.

Who am I kidding, though, really? I'm 36, but Salma Hayek is smoke and I'd love for her to be my sugar momma.

Also, if you want to be taken seriously in a thread about movie stars on a sub-board about movies, you shouldn't brag about the fact that you barely know who she is.

7 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

WTF is it with people from Ohio ?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Salma Hayek is apparently married to the French tycoon who owns Gucci, Balenciaga, Saint Laurent, etc., who is worth 7 billion  and whose father is worth another 45 billion on top of that.  Obviously, what happened is Kirsten Dunst and Kristen Stewart turned that guy down so he settled.

Also:

spacer.png

Holy fuck that his one hot scene.

7 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

image.gif.5b13d2c04d57138ac33febc5370a7fec.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1