Unconscionable Corruption Can't Buy Off DUI

Harrison Bergeron

Mr. Skeletor gets a mug shot:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nancy-pelosis-husband-paul-pelosi-215047681.html

WASHINGTON - Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was arrested Saturday in Napa, California, for allegedly driving under the influence, according to county records.

A booking report shows Paul Pelosi, 82, was arrested at 11:44 p.m. PT Saturday, booked at 4 a.m. Sunday and charged with misdemeanors for allegedly driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08% or higher.

Bail was set at $5,000.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 34

DId he text some shit about overthrowing the Government?

I guess it would sort of silly to point of the Stupidity of "Unconscionable Corruption."  But party on Garth!

Out of Curiousity- What would you call a key person in an Administration that embraced a murderer Prince who had a critic Journalist Chopped up who never ran an investment firm, getting $2 billion from the murderer Saudi Prince?  Just want to see how this "corruptions scale" plays out.  Likely with silence right Harrison Bergeron? 😉

Edited by horn4life
  • Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

What unconscionable corruption is Paul Pelosi guilty of that dozens upon dozens of other financiers, many or most Republicans, have not committed?

Maybe he's a Democrat?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Underdog said:

What about his laptop?  Anything about that?  

He probably has it hidden in Benghazi by all the employees of the pizzeria where Crooked Hillary is running her pedophile ring. They also have it guarded by chemtrails, vaccines, the US Postal Service and Wayne Newton.

• Haha 2

The best part about this is Nancy’s statement that made it clear she was on the East Coast. Bet she didn’t even talk to him before she released her statement. Anyone that has old grandparents that have been married for a long time know how fkn pissed she was at him. Lol

13 hours ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

Mr. Skeletor gets a mug shot:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nancy-pelosis-husband-paul-pelosi-215047681.html

WASHINGTON - Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was arrested Saturday in Napa, California, for allegedly driving under the influence, according to county records.

A booking report shows Paul Pelosi, 82, was arrested at 11:44 p.m. PT Saturday, booked at 4 a.m. Sunday and charged with misdemeanors for allegedly driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08% or higher.

Bail was set at $5,000.

Negged for lying about corruption and for being a fuckwad who does not give a rat fuck about this country.

How you must miss Rush's tumor-rattling chuckles over the crazy irony that you'd believe was present.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, South Austin said:

I don’t understand the thread title. Is there a suggestion that Pelosi or her husband tried to bribe his way out of a DUI?

No, it's the right-wing meme the Pelosi is corrupt as hell because she's one of the richest members of Congress, with a net worth of a paltry $120M through the activities of her VC/financier/investor husband.

Apparently, his "do you know who I am" didn't work on the arresting officers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Negged for lying about corruption and for being a fuckwad who does not give a rat fuck about this country.

How you must miss Rush's tumor-rattling chuckles over the crazy irony that you'd believe was present.

Rush is dead, buried, and rotting in the ground.  Can I get an "amen?"

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Blotto said:

"betalab" Bergeron does it again. 

Nailed it. This made up controversy by the OP is like reading one of Comedy Central's "Most Embarrassing Moment in Presidential History" bits when the Fox crew goes apeshit over Obama wearing a bicycle helmet or Biden eating ice cream. LOUD NOISES!

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

No, it's the right-wing meme the Pelosi is corrupt as hell because she's one of the richest members of Congress, with a net worth of a paltry $120M through the activities of her VC/financier/investor husband.

In all fairness, he is really, really nails at shorting blue chips at the perfect time.  Who gaf about a politicians husbands dui, though? 

4 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

In all fairness, he is really, really nails at shorting blue chips at the perfect time.  Who gaf about a politicians husbands dui, though? 

Is it your suggestion that we should care (at least more than any other random DUI)? Laura Bush famously killed someone while running a stop sign and it wasn't used in any significant way against W. I am sure someone someone tried to use it against him but I don't recall any actual traction about it.

5 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

Is it your suggestion that we should care (at least more than any other random DUI)? Laura Bush famously killed someone while running a stop sign and it wasn't used in any significant way against W. I am sure someone someone tried to use it against him but I don't recall any actual traction about it.

No. I don’t think we should care at all. Wgaf about it is my question. 

6 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

She's no Darrell Issa.  Now, THAT motherfucker is really rich, and really, really corrupt. 

On 5/29/2022 at 8:33 PM, mchookem said:

where's the corruption part?

this story is about a drunk old man who probably shouldn't be driving sober.

i mean that's fairly conscionable 🤔

PoshJitteryKitfox-max-1mb.gif

OP never came back and answered the question. negged.