Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

Just now, Gucci_Suit said:

Back in the early 2000’s I was casually banging crazy chick that decided she was going to beat the shit out of me. She had some bumps on her from me deflecting her stupid punches, but had she called the cops, I’m pretty sure they would have hauled me in. We were all alone in my apartment and I had barely a scratch on me. Not saying that is what happened here, but there are sometimes 2-sides to a story.  

Regardless, if you’re a 49yo millionaire you need to never be in that situation. Very poor judgement and warrants what is coming his way. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

In no way whatsoever does that support your statement that he was choking her when they got there.  "Incident" is a general term here and "in progress" referes to when the call was made.

I thought the "immediate threat to life and/or public safety" along with his charges of impeding breathing meant he was actively choking her.

Look, you may be new here, but if it isn't immediately clear to you, I almost never have any idea what I'm talking about. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

If the victim is the fiancée and it’s true that these two have a rumored messy relationship which includes (back to Lubbock days) DV…we have to cut bait. Whether she files or not is irrelevant. What if these two get in another alleged DV instance and someone is hospitalized or killed and he’s still coaching here? Do not want that. 

I say this (all things considered) based on if all the above is true. I do not want that. They need to break up and get therapy and move the hell away from each other. The end game here isn’t some beautiful long lasting relationship Hallmark movie. 

Yeah. He has to be fired, or at least suspended, immediately. Today.

• Hook 'Em 2

What law enforcement folks and criminal defense lawyers have told me about these types of situations:

You’d be amazed at how often these situations occur.

You’d be amazed at how often the accused is guilty as hell.

You’d be amazed at how often the accuser just makes shit up. 

The police just have to do the best they can at the scene and someone is going to get arrested. 

The legal process just sorts it out from there. Often it takes time to sort out what really happened, and sometimes you never do. 

In summary - surly doesn’t know squat, yet. 

• Hook 'Em 4

15 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

If the victim is the fiancée and it’s true that these two have a rumored messy relationship which includes (back to Lubbock days) DV…we have to cut bait. Whether she files or not is irrelevant. What if these two get in another alleged DV instance and someone is hospitalized or killed and he’s still coaching here? Do not want that. 

I say this (all things considered) based on if all the above is true. I do not want that. They need to break up and get therapy and move the hell away from each other. The end game here isn’t some beautiful long lasting relationship Hallmark movie. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Lowell and Co. tiptoeing around Beard speculation during tonight’s LHN broadcast will be must see TV

I bet they'll barely mention it at all.  Something about an interim coach for the night and we don't want to speculate, blah, blah, besides the important thing here is how great Rice is playing, I mean oh my god, these smart kids can hoop, ya know?

Just now, Beau Vine said:

Jesus, I'm fucked.  I have grades due at noon today, and I spent the first two hours of the morning reading this thread instead of working on that.  I'm going to be spend the entire week filling out 219 Change-of-Grade forms now.

Fuck you, Beard!

ERRBODY GETS A D.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, Beau Vine said:

Jesus, I'm fucked.  I have grades due at noon today, and I spent the first two hours of the morning reading this thread instead of working on that.  I'm going to be spend the entire week filling out 219 Change-of-Grade forms now.

Fuck you, Beard!

Just give all of them As and you won't get any complaints. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

I bet they'll barely mention it at all.  Something about an interim coach for the night and we don't want to speculate, blah, blah, besides the important thing here is how great Rice is playing, I mean oh my god, these smart kids can hoop, ya know?

When you're tryin to choke someone down low you gotta make sure you got enough lenf and strenf.

19 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

45 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Sounds like victim is Beard’s fiancée. Allegedly wants charges dropped if Beards attorney is to be believed. Although sometimes the dropping of charges isn’t up to the victim.

Not anymore.  Used to be routine charges would be dropped by girlfriends/ spouses/ even Ex's.  I worked as an intern at a large county DA's office one summer in the  early 1990s in the intake section where the victims of domestic abuse would come to drop charge after it had been submitted by the Police to the DA's office.  Unless it was an attempted murder situation,   they often got dropped.    How some of the abuse cases were not listed as attempted murder still puzzles me to this day.   And the number of repeat requests by the same victims was sad too.  

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Fuck you, Beard!

Well in your defense, one must have priorities 

3 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Fuck you, Beard!

Another dean and I were supposed to go get coffee this morning. I cancelled that specifically so I can follow this news.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Fuck you, Beard!

LOL my grades were also due at noon today. Glad I finished them on Friday!

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Fuck you, Beard!

Aren’t you at San Marcos?  Do any of those kids care what grades they get?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi