Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

Based on the few facts known, it doesn’t look great right now, obviously, but it’s baffling to me that there are so many firm conclusions and mandates being posted in this thread. How can you people get so opinionated so fast with almost no information?

• Hook 'Em 5

8 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

So lets assume he did come to his daughters defense and the dude wouldnt leave….. does this become a nothingburger?

If that's actually what happened, yes, it's a nothingburger.

But only if he was breaking up an assault.

Edited by Al_4_ISU

7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I think if that was the case, Randi would have made some kind of statement in support of him by now. The most likely scenario is that she was the victim. Also, the boyfriend would have been arrested as well.

Nah, Beard was probably just protecting his daughter at 2 am and not drunk.  In fact I bet he had just finished a midnight mass worship service.

• Haha 8

Just now, Dbeasy said:

Based on the few facts known, it doesn’t look great right now, obviously, but it’s baffling to me that there are so many firm conclusions and mandates being posted in this thread. How can you people get so opinionated so fast with almost no information?

What else are we supposed to do? Just wait patiently? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Dbeasy said:

James Franco Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Dbeasy said:

Hot takes are like assholes, everyone's got one

2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

you new here?

4 minutes ago, Atticus said:

You give nurses too much credit. There are a good number of them that do brain dead shit like that.

It could be true, but she’ll still lose her job and maybe her career. 

It's not true. This was posted a minute prior to that one. Just twitter trolls.

• Hook 'Em 2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Practice?

ed. sheep with the quick draw

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

No its a PR disaster, but probably not the end of his tenure if the facts actually support him "papa bear"ing 

99% chance he's gone though. 

Agree. Although if it were the case, it may still depend on why he choked the bf. Like, if it was a defense situation, he'd be fine. If the bf just snuck in to make out, choking him out is still beyond fucked up.

Also may depend on what exactly the choking entailed. Doubt he really tried to kill the kid since it took 2 hours for the cops to arrive, but it could be anything from a quick grab (unlikely) to real serious shit.

Bottom line - we don't know shit, have to wait for info, but he's probably gone

4 minutes ago, MotownHorn said:

He wouldn't have been charged with a fucking felony if someone was trespassing at his house and he used physical force against them

Use your brains, people

Would be more likely if it was one of the players and not a middle aged white man but cops do shit that makes no sense sometimes. Especially when in home domestic calls are about the most dangerous calls cops get. They're on edge for those 

• Hook 'Em 1

yeah....the 'we can't have nice things,' as discussed is terribly cliche and overused and I also immediately thought the exact same thing, out loud when I heard this news.   I am in the camp of 'let's see what exactly happened here' too....not cuz of my love for UT but because this is a bell that will never be unrung and it's so fucking serious that accuracy is hugely important.   Yes, I would say that if it were the aggy coach.     

That in NO WAY puts me in any camp that endorses this type of behavior.....I just want to see if  'this type of behavior' is what happened here.

I watched a friend of mine get in the way of a police horse on sixth street, completely on accident while two other people we didn't know were outside of Maggie Mae's fighting.

All of the sudden all bicycle cops on the scene were beating the ever loving shit out of my friend and he was pulled into the patty wagon, charged with 'felony assault'

Not saying that happened here, but we don't know, so we don't know.

Legit felony assault, no way he hangs around as any sort of State Employee, let alone one of this level of visibility.    

Fuck - he would discipline the fuck out of any basketball player who was somehow wrongfully arrested for something like this for allowing himself to be anywhere near such a thing.

This is fucking horrible for everyone, first and foremost and particularly any victim of felony assault. 

9 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

image.gif.72ec12e7e35b5d589b306954ea45eb5a.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

Ah. It was an accident he was arrested, then. I guess the phone call to the police was an accident as well. Nothing to see here, folks. 

I understand the impulse to wait until all the facts are in. I also understand that sometimes what comes out aren't exactly the facts. Especially with a $5.2m salary at stake. 

• Rage+1 1

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi