Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

2 minutes ago, Constant said:

Not sure if it’s different in Travis CO, but here in Dallas it’s SOP to apply for an Emergency Protective Order (EPO) in all felony family violence charges. Signed by a magistrate at the jail and in effect immediately. Just another wrinkle to consider here. 

EPO is likely but there will probably be a motion to vacate it, agreed to by complaining witness.

CSB: I often have clients who ask me NOT to get it vacated....while the complaining witness is adamant about doing so.  

8 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

Your head football coach used to show up wasted at USC practices.  We all love redemption stories.

The only night I spent in jail was (redacted)

He never really hurt anybody though, did he? I'm guessing his career would be different if he had DUIs.

12 minutes ago, horn4life said:

Perry Minton his attorney is saying "He is 100% innocent. "He should have never been arrested. The complainant wants him released immediately and all charges dismissed. It is truly inconceivable."

Texas has a no drop policy for good reason. The lawyer knows it so the statement is about public relations.

https://www.albaradolaw.com/blog/2021/06/how-the-texas-no-drop-policy-affects-domestic-violence-charges/

2 minutes ago, 4th and 5 said:

Even if there is, it can be self defense.

I'd say the alcohol fueled MH issued redhead attacking the short fused drunk basketball coach who is tired of her shit and shoves her away by her neck and 911 calls the white knights at APD who ride to her rescue and take a statement from a drunk enraged crazy redhead odds are pretty good. 

I kind of like those odds as well.  But if she had markings on her neck that come out (and he doesn't) I don't see how he survives even if she subsequently states that's what happened and charges dropped.  Who knows - I'm guessing we'll all be able to speculate a little more freely once we see the arrest report.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, MotownHorn said:

I mean at the very least there’s a 911 call where he’s actively choking someone, right?

Seems very unlikely he keeps his job 

No. There’s a hotshot 911 call. What was happening during the call who knows. You ever been choked/choking? You’re not going to make a phone call. Did he choke/restrict breathing at some point before or even after that? We don’t know but seems possible or even likely.

He should and will be gone when enough facts are out. I agree it seems unlikely he keeps his job barring a miracle set of circumstances.

12 minutes ago, 4th and 5 said:

Even if there is, it can be self defense.

I'd say the alcohol fueled MH issued redhead attacking the short fused drunk basketball coach who is tired of her shit and shoves her away by her neck and 911 calls the white knights at APD who ride to her rescue and take a statement from a drunk enraged crazy redhead odds are pretty good. 

MH?

6 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

That's pretty wild. You'd think someone with that much clout (i.e., Beard and/or his attorney) could get in front of a judge faster than this. 

Clout is irrelevant.  System moves as fast as the system moves in processing criminals. 

I think it’s possible for those “wishcasting” to recognize and acknowledge the abhorrent nature of what is alleged to have happened and at the same time hope for some way for it not to be true. It’s basically human nature to not want to accept the bad things that happen for lots of reasons and not just because of our sports interest in this case. Doesn’t make one bad or excusing of the crime. We will have to face the cold facts soon enough. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, justhookit said:

This is regarded. The University has already made a statement and will handle this appropriately. I’m glad I never had a bunch of y’all on this thread as my boss.

There are a bunch of idiots on this site.  Moose out front should have told you.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, justhookit said:

This is regarded. The University has already made a statement and will handle this appropriately. I’m glad I never had a bunch of y’all on this thread as my boss.

Really? If you missed work because you were in jail your boss would be totally cool with that? 

• Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi