Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

24 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

This is not true. I’ve had to do background checks on high profile individuals to vet for things and relationships (current and past) can absolutely be part of it. Character checks are vital for good hires. 

I know a VERY successful real-estate investor.  

Most landlords check credit, employment, and prior landlords for references.

This particular guy; he's got a lawyer that does a quick check of all surrounding counties to see if there was ever a restraining order filed on either party.  If one pops up, it's a no-go for that/those tenants.   NO DRAMA AT ALL.

Facial injuries all to the right side after saying he slapped her glasses off her face. Would mean he actually backhanded her if true. Wow. (Assuming he's right-handed based on breaking his right hand by punching a board at halftime back in the day)

I’m almost certain he signed his papers in the jail video with his left hand.

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

If you worth that much…and you know she’s on the bat shit scale.….Well, then you had better be recording some audio.  

And if you’re in Tarrytown…I’ll bet there’s some sort of security system.  

Yeah, fuck audio.  I’d have video recorders in every room. 

24 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Y’all ever seen fatal attraction? Plenty of crazy fucking lying bitches out there. Let the man have his day in court. 

Your working theory is that he determined she is completely crazy and that the best way to handle the situation was to bite her?

Edited by JFKFC
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Chopper said:

Dude was already sleeping in the guest room of his own house. He was already losing.

Given the state of their relationship falling apart, as described, and Beard having all the money and the house, the gf has potential motivation to punish him and perhaps make up or enhance the allegation. But either way what a bunch of petty bullshit to lose a multi-million job over. Holy fuck. 

Reads like a bunch of lies from the gf, an almost innocent angel.  But from the wounds, he clearly did something that was more than defensive.  He needs a really good lawyer to stay out of jail.

Still can't figure out the bite on her forearm.  Why would he bite her?

Having a shitty, emotionally unstable fiancé doesn’t show up on any background check. No matter how bad she is, you don’t put your hands on a woman. Only red flags that pop up is if there is domestic violence reports which didn’t exist until now. What could CDC have done?

I’ve interviewed a few hundred folks for jobs. Not once did I ask anyone “so where’s your wife/girlfriend/so on the crazy scale?” I also never asked any “does your wife own a crazyass biting monkey?”.

I’ve interviewed a few hundred folks for jobs. Not once did I ask anyone “so where’s your wife/girlfriend/so on the crazy scale?” I also never asked any “does your wife own a crazyass biting monkey?”.

UT hires a third party and provides a list of names. That third party does the dirty work. By the time names are reported to have interviewed the background is well known. UT does this for deans and provost candidates as well.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, bullet said:

Reads like a bunch of lies from the gf, an almost innocent angel.  But from the wounds, he clearly did something that was more than defensive.  He needs a really good lawyer to stay out of jail.

Still can't figure out the bite on her forearm.  Why would he bite her?

Maybe she tried to arm-bar choke him.... and failed?  Lulz.

1 hour ago, Steel Shank said:

This is a story I think every one of us on here could tell. Dang women.

Seriously. I still have absolute hate for that woman. She came for a party, moved in, cleaned my apartment, and wouldn't leave. Great sex and she was hot, but, uh, who the fuck just moves in with someone they just met the night before? 

• Haha 2

He's likely toast.  They are saying he had said he had tapes showing he wasn't the primary aggressor, but did not turn them over to police.  But who would be dumb enough to turn anything over to the police in this sort of situation without talking to your lawyer.

So basically it sounds like the relationship wasn't the greatest.  She broke his glasses. And he snapped and there seems to be a lot of physical evidence on her body.  I guess he didn't choke her to the point of leaving any marks according to Texas Betas post.  it will be interesting to see how this plays out.  But I am assuming Beard will remember this as the worst decision of his life. And that he will indeed find another job and rehabilitate his coaching career somewhere.

I also would not be at all surprised to see the choking aspect of the charges dropped.  At least the boys finally got ahead of Rice!

5 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

I want to announce that Valmy77 and JFKFC were seen raping a farm animal on i35 this morning. 

Since the charges have been leveled, they would certainly agree that they have humiliated Surly and should be immediately banned from the site and their employers notified for immediate dismissal today. I’m thankful that we are all in agreement that swift action is necessary to restore justice for all of us. 

This is perfect.  We already have a holding cell... aggy needed something for their trophy warehouse.  

Choking is what makes this allegation a lot worse. Strangulation is actually tracked in Texas and kept in a database because it is one of the strongest correlations to whether a perpetrator will commit homicide. There has been reports of physical signs associated with the other allegations but not the choking one at least from what I’ve seen. Symptoms are not strong evidence. Anyone in a domestic dispute will have rapid breathing and pulse. I think if the other stuff is proved it will be enough to get him fired( and it should) but the choking takes this to another level..

• Rage+1 1

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi