New GOP Congressman's entire resume is faked

Orale

4 hours ago, DixonHur said:

As a Brazilian lawmaker, perhaps he can claim diplomatic immunity.

image.jpeg.83c7cec40a7aa32fafb7d11694527004.jpeg

What I’m looking forward to is McCarthy loosing control of the House and 15 more votes for Speaker. He can’t survive losing any support and Santos was in his camp. 

Edited by TexasEd
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

What I’m looking forward to is McCarthy loosing control of the House and 15 more votes for Speaker. He can’t survive losing any support and Santos was in his camp. 

He represents a Biden district so that’s a big L for the GOP.

1 hour ago, TexasEd said:

The fucked up thing is, McCarthy probably couldn't pull that vote off now that carlson is persona non grata

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Captainant said:

The fucked up thing is, McCarthy probably couldn't pull that vote off now that carlson is persona non grata

I have a friend who swears up and down you'll see less batshittery out of MTG/Boebert, etc., now that Tucker is gone and they can't rely on him to pressure Republicans.  I'll believe it when I see it.

13 count, including wire fraud

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/10/politics/george-santos-indicted-arrested/index.html

The Justice Department on Wednesday unsealed 13 federal charges against Rep. George Santos – including fraud related to Covid-related unemployment benefits and using campaign funds for luxury clothing – and the New York Republican is in custody.

Santos has been charged on seven counts of wire fraud, three counts of money laundering, one count of theft of public funds, and two counts of making materially false statements to the House of Representatives.

Prosecutors allege Santos solicited campaign funds under false pretense and used them for personal expenses like designer clothing.

4 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

designer clothing.

I’ve seen pics of him. I have a hard time believing that frumpy doofus wore designer. Unless he was giving them to sugar baby twinks 

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I have a friend who swears up and down you'll see less batshittery out of MTG/Boebert, etc., now that Tucker is gone and they can't rely on him to pressure Republicans.  I'll believe it when I see it.

This is probably better for the Tucker thread but the batshittery will continue regardless but your friend is more right than you think - McCarthy had to talk to Tucker directly in order to get everyone else in line.

His influence due to his audience was immense. Someone else will come along to replace him but it will be a while as it took Tucker years to build his brand to that level. 

21 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I expect an “In this country you’re presumed innocent until proven guilty” from Kevin McCarthy soon. 

Followed by a rant about how the Trump verdict is a complete miscarriage of justice.

25 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I expect an “In this country you’re presumed innocent until proven guilty” from Kevin McCarthy soon. 

This. McCarthy will run the clock out. Santos will serve his 2 year term, serving McCarthy's needs and then will be discarded as trash.

Santos probably realizes he is a pawn, but that is the best of many worse options. He made his bed.

1 minute ago, yoladu said:

This. McCarthy will run the clock out. Santos will serve his 2 year term, serving McCarthy's needs and then will be discarded as trash.

Santos probably realizes he is a pawn, but that is the best of many worse options. He made his bed.

Santos will be told that if he plays ball, Trump will pardon him in Jan 2025.

johnny-dangerously-play-ball-big.jpg?w=6

14 minutes ago, yoladu said:

According to a former roommate:

“He told me once 'if I can get elected to Congress, for just one term, I will be set with a pension and healthcare for the rest of my life.'"

https://www.newsweek.com/george-santos-wanted-win-election-lifetime-healthcare-ex-roommate-1775242

The interview:

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/former-roommate-of-embattled-new-york-rep-george-santos-stunned-by-congressmans-win/

21 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

One day you're the Librero for the Baruch Men's Volleyball team then the next you're an imprisoned Congressman charged with Brazilian wire fraud. 

Ha ha!  It's libero you libtard! 

(Well, most of the time, anyway.)

If the Dems were smart (lol), get a dem coordinated message to gop/McCarthy about how he can still have him in Congress after being arrested etc, get on every tv show and online but we are taking about the dems here