New GOP Congressman's entire resume is faked

Orale

12 hours ago, safe sex said:

Now that's funny. As if the stigma that y'all place on Vic doesn't keep every other person who finds fatter women attractive from ever speaking up.

Do NOT dis Vic like that!  

He worked day after day after day on that stigma.  All a man could do, really.  We did not “place” it.   We watched in wide wonder as he carefully built and nurtured that. The man went through bags of flour like he was a baker.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

how the fuck would this guy who who is fucking who? I have a hard time thinking this twat has any friends and is grabbing beers with colleagues or their staffers. 

Agreed. He probably doesn't know shit and he's proven to be a shameless, inveterate liar. But, still, it'd still be fun to watch him fling shit all over his GQP "colleagues" while getting booted out.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Macanudo said:

I'd be more surprised at list of who isn't cheating on their spouse.

This. Politicians are generally old and unattractive, and this quasi-fame/power that they've achieved by getting elected is the first time in their lives that decent quality tail has been available to them.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Didn't Cawthorn threaten to expose GOP poor personal behavior? No one is hated more than a barn burner. 

He was just jelly cuz he likely has a dinky dong and probably has to use a penile implant. 

Edited by Dnaguy

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

It doesn't matter what Santos knows, doesn't know, says, etc.  It's easily refutable:  "He's lying.  He's a serial liar.  I have never cheated on my wife/husband."

Done.

That and the fact that the GQP constituents have shown they don't care if you're a shitty person as long as you have an R next to your name.

What could he possibly reveal that's worse that the shit we already know about?

Edited by DixonHur

13 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

That and the fact that the GQP constituents have shown they don't care if you're a shitty person as long as you have an R next to your name.

What could he possibly reveal that's worse that the shit we already know about?

Let's just hope he does not start claiming to be a Democrat?

22 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

1) That's awesome.

2) It will only be useful for a short time, as Santos' 15 minutes of fame are ending soon.

3) Thus, I would like to buy it from whoever has it, and fly it over my home for holidays and special events, for shits and giggles.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

1) That's awesome.

2) It will only be useful for a short time, as Santos' 15 minutes of fame are ending soon.

3) Thus, I would like to buy it from whoever has it, and fly it over my home for holidays and special events, for shits and giggles.

I mean, this could be perfect: "look for our tailgate off of Trinity.  We're the one flying the giant George Santos balloon."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Read that he called the Ethics committee and the expulsion tactics as bullying. I guess he's the victim in all of this. Even villains have to be the hero in their own mind.

He also refused to address any specifics in the ethics reports, calling it unproductive to address each item individually. I bet he doesn't want to talk about his actions, other than he was just naive about laws and ethical standards.

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Uh, Representative Santos...when making your little angry tirade in front of the House steps...why did you decide to be flanked by an obviously discomforted 16 year old boy in a suit you clearly bought him earlier that day?  

"That's Dick. His parents were circus performers that died in a tragic tight rope accident, set into motion by members of the mafia attempting to enforce a protection racket on the circus owner."