John Fetterman - saving America with sweatshirts and Umbros

Gil Bang

On 9/19/2023 at 10:50 AM, MC Fresh Breath said:

53 and between Austin and now Bend I can't remember the last time I needed a sport jacket.  Yay, I"M STILL YOUNG THEN!  WOOOO

I wear running shorts everywhere.  I can't remember the last time I wore underwear.  It has been months. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I wear running shorts everywhere.  I can't remember the last time I wore underwear.  It has been months. 

And when you do, is it really something unusual?  Is that why chicks dig you, Winger?  

(these are 34's!  Are they're loose!)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Sartorial splendor:

Why Donald Trump's UK State Visit Tuxedo White Tie Looks So ...

21 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Most high school sophomores would dress better at the Homecoming Dance.  It's extraordinary.

It's not his attire that haunts, me, although it is horrible. It's the fact he has a fucking neck-vagina. His neck is a pair of Hope Solo meat curtains. 

3 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

6’8 270 isn’t buying suits at the mall. Probably needs a couple paychecks to clear.

Give him a few years and he will also figure out how to parlay a 200k salary into a multimillion dollar stock portfolio.  And then he can get some of them high end hoodies. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

Yeah, that guy in charge of Ukraine ain't no snappy assed dresser either.  Go and smart off to his ass while you're at it.

Zelenskyy is actually a good example of what I was referencing earlier on messaging and psychology of dress. He was an actor and is acutely aware of the symbolism, and is actively communicating with his outfits during wartime.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 9/19/2023 at 7:16 PM, Js1 said:

Manchin losing is likely going to flip control back to the GOP but you know what? Fuck that guy. I’m so tired of him 

They can almost never count on his vote anyway so it's not a huge loss.  He's Lucy holding the football.

Edited by kevwun
  • Hook 'Em 1

Dress however you want. I like Senator Fetterman. I wish he was in a better place with his health though. Not because of whether he can continue his work as a senator, but because he has a family and he seems like a really good guy that just wants to help folks out that need it.

Edited by UpperWestside

6 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

Dress however you want. I like Senator Fetterman. I wish he was in a better place with his health though. Not because of whether he can continue his work as a senator, but because he has a family and he seems like a really good guy that just wants to help folks out that need it.

This is actually the reason I truly like this dude. He is one of the only people I've seen in politics that truly is there to bat for the most vulnerable. It's kind of my biggest gripe with every other politician.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/20/2023 at 8:24 PM, Biff Tannen said:

I’m sure whatever fatty said was smart and witty

On 9/20/2023 at 8:39 PM, Biff Tannen said:

Ana too

Was pretty amazing actually. One comment about him being a trust fund baby, followed by a comment about how he will suddenly become rich somehow (insider trading) off of his senator salary. 

On 9/20/2023 at 3:28 PM, DixonHur said:

TIL that Fetterman is Jackie Daytona

CDN media

My favorite part is 90s band Eve6 is not having it with MAGA.

They would want to put my tender heart in a blender
Watch it spin 'round to a beautiful oblivion 

But even they can't with Republicans

• Haha 1

I like that Fetterman's calling him out on his bullshit.  If this on the other side of the aisle, it'd be George Santos claiming his gold stash was his melted olympic volleyball medals and Ted Cruz would chime in with, "I can help you load them up in case of emergency while Heidi sucks your cock.  Anything I can do to help America!"  

I've paid zero attention to this "controversy" outside of headlines and noting the culture war bullshit that I'm so exhausted by.

That said, it's the U.S. Senate. Put on a suit. Suits suck, but some occasions require it.

9 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

I've paid zero attention to this "controversy" outside of headlines and noting the culture war bullshit that I'm so exhausted by.

That said, it's the U.S. Senate. Put on a suit. Suits suck, but some occasions require it.

The decorum of that place is long gone. Fetterman is treating that place exactly as he should. These self-righteous jerks will do things that knowingly hurt the American people without batting an eyelash, but Hoo boy the second someone enters that place wearing an Everyman outfit, well by God, now the line has been crossed. 

I got to read Chuck Schumer attempting to defend Menendez. Meanwhile Senator Fetterman is doing what the rest of his colleagues should be doing. It’s embarrassing that he is out front doing the people’s work while the rest sit on the sideline collecting paychecks for doing absolutely nothing of note.

• Hook 'Em 1