Salt Life ? No, the Prison Life !

tx 3 putt

Douchebag co founder of ‘Salt Life’ shoots his 18 yo gf in the stomach and leaves her to die on the hotel bathroom floor. He was drugged up 

plead guilty and got a very light 12 year sentence 

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/crime/man-arrested-at-local-hospital-in-connection-with-south-florida-murder/77-200ac450-d2ec-4907-9d70-5c227c466745

2CB1C2A1-B146-4A22-BB7D-557CCAC4BF70.webp

FD078877-3C88-4775-9C5E-1C40AC4CF38A.webp

Edited by tx 3 putt

• tx 3 putt changed the title to Salt Life ? No, the Prison Life !
2 hours ago, Mittens said:

Damn.  Was really hoping there had been a decision made to incarcerate every tool with one of those decals on their vehicle.

I feel the same way.  Somewhere, an imaginary line exists between I-10 and I-20.  If you live North of that line and have salt life stickers you are a douche.  

1 minute ago, blacklab said:

Shit, wrong company.  People seem to love salt. 

Dear sir, I'm going to have to ask you to stop besmirching the name of my soon-to-be global brand "Surly Old Salts."  As I expect that the overlap between my expected customer base and your user base is nearly 100%, you can surely see how I will be economically harmed, and will be unable to fund my intended lifestyle of being a crusty old dude with a teenage girlfriend.  So, you know, fix it.