Why won't Nikki Haley be the first female POTUS?

tantric superman

Welp, today I cast my Nikki Haley spite vote, aka FuckAllTrumpanzees vote.

I could have voted Dem to help hometown Rep Sewell, but I figure at this point if Terri Sewell is scraping by, that's on her not on me.

I also made it rain, not a gully washer, just a light steady drizzle. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

13 minutes ago, South Austin said:

She’ll endorse him in less than 48 hours.

That wouldn’t surprise me. I know it will happen. The Ohio primary is in two weeks. I’m sure it will happen before then. 

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I fully expect that she will say that while she has some problems with Trump, she endorses him because she doesn’t want Biden to win.

Pleasantly surprised that she didn't endorse Trump. I would have thought she would have done that to assist her in case Trump has to drop out for whatever reason.

Haley has already said that she is "more concerned" about four more years of Biden vs four more years of Dotard. So I'm sure she'll endorse DT at some point.

Also, I'm pretty sure if you gave her truth serum, she'd say something along the lines of "Of course I'd prefer Biden. You think I'm crazy or something?".

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Haley has already said that she is "more concerned" about four more years of Biden vs four more years of Dotard. So I'm sure she'll endorse DT at some point.

Also, I'm pretty sure if you gave her truth serum, she'd say something along the lines of "Of course I'd prefer Biden. You think I'm crazy or something?".

Her future is DOA if she endorses Biden. She should either stay quiet or just get swallowed up by the MAGA wave and she’ll drown for running against the messiah 

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Her future is DOA if she endorses Biden. She should either stay quiet or just get swallowed up by the MAGA wave and she’ll drown for running against the messiah 

Yeah her best play is to hide until February.  If Trump’s movement still represents a meaningful voting block she can play up her role in his administration, if the country has come to its senses she can play up that she stood up to him as long as she could in 2024.  Unless Trump commits to her as VP or Sec of State she has nothing to gain by endorsing him now, and she really has nothing to gain by endorsing Biden.

Suspend at 10am
endorse Thursday 
blow Trump Friday.  

Got it.  We’re gonna remember this Nikki and not in a good way. 

VP pick Friday night or Saturday AM

19 minutes ago, C-Man said:

VP pick Friday night or Saturday AM

I doubt it, he's not going to do anything that remotely resembles balancing a ticket.  I wouldn't be surprised if he nominates David Duke as his VP.  

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Because she doesn’t want to get Liz Cheney’d. Republicans who go against Trump lose their careers.

Yeah. It's really that simple.

40% of the electorate suffers from the Black Sleep of Kali Ma, and literally nothing matters to them. They control the GQP.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

seriously what kompromat does he have these people? i don't fucking get it. I'm not shocked. kinda shocked, but ultimately more disappointed than anything. 

Putin probably has some pretty stunning stuff on a lot of our Republican politicians, given how quickly they have supported Russia.

17 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

To be fair, people who go with Trump do also. They also tend to be indicted.

1234.  Being lumped in with Three Toes, Boebert, Gaetz, Kari Lake, Mike Lindell, etc, is not doing anybody any good.

lulz at her reasoning in the first 30 seconds shes talking. debt, border, friends and enemies. all things trump is so good at. fucking brains are broken or all the voters are simply happy to speak in code (debt reduction!?) and just whistle along with the game they are all invested in.

• Rage+1 2

She's not endorsing him.  She's not stumping for him.  She's not fundraising for him.  

As a former U.N. Ambassador, she still is able to receive (albeit very limited) security intel.  I am not defending her but when they tell you that there are some fringe MAGA extremist groups who will harm your two children and all you have to do is say, "Yeah, I guess I'd vote for Trump", then what's you say.  This isn't complicated.  This is going to happen more and more before/after the election.  

If he loses or gets imprisoned---we all celebrate but become targets of his acolytes.  

If he wins---he goes after his disloyal GOP'ers and other dissenters.  

If he dies---a substantial number of nutjobs will want to avenge his "deep-state murder"  

Haley may be a lot of things, but I think she's probably a protective mother who was shown something recently that changed her attitude.  She's just saying the bare minimum to cover her ass down the road, "Yeah, I'll vote for Commander Dipshit, but nothing more."  

I didn't give much of a fuck about 2016.  I certainly didn't see J6 coming.  But no matter what happens in November, be it death, defeat, or decision by jury.  A lot of Americans are going to get hurt or killed.  I don't make the rules, but there's no way this is going to go peacefully.  

• Hook 'Em 2

49 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

She's not endorsing him.  She's not stumping for him.  She's not fundraising for him.  

As a former U.N. Ambassador, she still is able to receive (albeit very limited) security intel.  I am not defending her but when they tell you that there are some fringe MAGA extremist groups who will harm your two children and all you have to do is say, "Yeah, I guess I'd vote for Trump", then what's you say.  This isn't complicated.  This is going to happen more and more before/after the election.  

If he loses or gets imprisoned---we all celebrate but become targets of his acolytes.  

If he wins---he goes after his disloyal GOP'ers and other dissenters.  

If he dies---a substantial number of nutjobs will want to avenge his "deep-state murder"  

Haley may be a lot of things, but I think she's probably a protective mother who was shown something recently that changed her attitude.  She's just saying the bare minimum to cover her ass down the road, "Yeah, I'll vote for Commander Dipshit, but nothing more."  

I didn't give much of a fuck about 2016.  I certainly didn't see J6 coming.  But no matter what happens in November, be it death, defeat, or decision by jury.  A lot of Americans are going to get hurt or killed.  I don't make the rules, but there's no way this is going to go peacefully.  

This is best case scenario. I think she’s just a spineless coward like the rest of them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I truly think Trump crashed the GOP criminal operation and does not feel bound by the omertà that keeps those lock-step lying villains in power.

Maybe Putin let him in on it or Trump just discovered it in the course of becoming president. Maybe the GOP cabal tried to bring him in. Now he knows too much.

He can rat them out and his followers won't be convinced that Trump himself was benefitting.

Idiot World

Donald Trump should never be president again. Yes, I'm voting for him. 

"But the other guy is a catastrophe." She betrayed a million people that voted for her after she dropped out. Honestly, this betrayal will have more holding their noses and pulling the blue handle for the first time.
  • Hook 'Em 1