Why won't Nikki Haley be the first female POTUS?

tantric superman

14 minutes ago, Satchel said:

February, 2024 - Haley: Trump is unstable and unhinged.

May, 2024 - I will vote for the guy I believe to be unstable and unhinged.

She’s always been a phony and completely full of shit. 

• Hook 'Em 3

On 3/6/2024 at 5:21 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

Nikki Haley will reportedly suspend her campaign today. Press conference scheduled for 10 AM. They say she won’t immediately endorse Trump. Per the morning news. 

On 3/6/2024 at 5:30 AM, South Austin said:

She’ll endorse him in less than 48 hours.

On 3/6/2024 at 5:46 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

That wouldn’t surprise me. I know it will happen. The Ohio primary is in two weeks. I’m sure it will happen before then. 

On 3/6/2024 at 6:23 AM, YGIFS said:

Suspend at 10am

endorse Thursday 

blow Trump Friday.  

Got it.  We’re gonna remember this Nikki and not in a good way. 

On 3/6/2024 at 7:03 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I fully expect that she will say that while she has some problems with Trump, she endorses him because she doesn’t want Biden to win.

On 3/6/2024 at 9:49 AM, Red Five said:

Haley has already said that she is "more concerned" about four more years of Biden vs four more years of Dotard. So I'm sure she'll endorse DT at some point.

Also, I'm pretty sure if you gave her truth serum, she'd say something along the lines of "Of course I'd prefer Biden. You think I'm crazy or something?".

Just a selection of a few posts calling the obvious long ago (although South Austin's timeline was a bit...premature, but that's what all the ladies say about him anyway).

Anyone who didn't know that she'd endorse Trump is too dumb to continue to walk this earth, and should immediately drink hemlock.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, Red Five said:

Because she doesn’t want to get Liz Cheney’d. Republicans who go against Trump lose their careers.

kinda sounds like cancel culture. hmm.

10 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

I’ve created a fantasy in my head that she fell in line in order to be the VP choice, and once elected will have him murdered within the first 30 days of his second term. 

Vice Presidential Immunity? Take it to the Supreme Court!

4 hours ago, yoladu said:

Vice Presidential Immunity? Take it to the Supreme Court!

Vice Presidential Immunity, ma'am?

"Yes.  There is a little known codicil in the Faber/U.S. Constitution granting the Vice President unlimited powers in times of campus/country crisis.  The time has come for someone to put their foot down.  And that foot is me."  

• Hook 'Em 1

Haley writing "Finish Them" on missiles to be fired on Hamas and Palestinians.  I've always thought that writing messages on bombs to be immature and sadistic if a politician or military leader does it. I get that Nikki sees this as showing  how tough she is or can be, but a leader should always consider military action as the final resort when all other options has failed. They should strongly dislike military actions.  As usual she shows herself as a POS, but I bet she walked away proud thinking that she accomplished something.

A private citizen, without skin in the game, writing a missile message is sad IMO. A decent person would have declined the offer. Regardless some on the right will eat this up and think this shows how tough she could be. 

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Haley writing "Finish Them" on missiles to be fired on Hamas and Palestinians.  I've always thought that writing messages on bombs to be immature and sadistic if a politician or military leader does it. I get that Nikki sees this as showing  how tough she is or can be, but a leader should always consider military action as the final resort when all other options has failed. They should strongly dislike military actions.  As usual she shows herself as a POS, but I bet she walked away proud thinking that she accomplished something.

A private citizen, without skin in the game, writing a missile message is sad IMO. A decent person would have declined the offer. Regardless some on the right will eat this up and think this shows how tough she could be. 

She doesn’t mean just Hamas. She means the Palestinians in general. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

image.gif.0233f96ab272940144a7bd8d64ce050b.gif

8 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Were these bombs used to target the dog shelter?  If so, completely in character.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2024 at 9:47 PM, YGIFS said:

She's not endorsing him.  She's not stumping for him.  She's not fundraising for him.  

As a former U.N. Ambassador, she still is able to receive (albeit very limited) security intel.  I am not defending her but when they tell you that there are some fringe MAGA extremist groups who will harm your two children and all you have to do is say, "Yeah, I guess I'd vote for Trump", then what's you say.  This isn't complicated.  This is going to happen more and more before/after the election.  

If he loses or gets imprisoned---we all celebrate but become targets of his acolytes.  

If he wins---he goes after his disloyal GOP'ers and other dissenters.  

If he dies---a substantial number of nutjobs will want to avenge his "deep-state murder"  

Haley may be a lot of things, but I think she's probably a protective mother who was shown something recently that changed her attitude.  She's just saying the bare minimum to cover her ass down the road, "Yeah, I'll vote for Commander Dipshit, but nothing more."  

I didn't give much of a fuck about 2016.  I certainly didn't see J6 coming.  But no matter what happens in November, be it death, defeat, or decision by jury.  A lot of Americans are going to get hurt or killed.  I don't make the rules, but there's no way this is going to go peacefully.  

She’s a fascist cunt. Full stop. Like everyone who vites for him. There is t enough “I don’t really like him, but…” at this point t. He’s literally said he’ll try to suspend the constitution and stay in office for life. A vote for him is an endorsement. Most predictable thing of all time, like many of us said. Anyone sleep pretended she wouldn’t do this was so fucking obviously wrong. I wish there was some satisfaction in “I told you so” but it’s just more proof that 80 million voters in this country want fascism, because lib tears. Stupid worthless fucking bitch, which anyone paying attention already knew.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Oh, and supports ethnic cleansing, cool. GOP nominee in the first cycle after the fat fuck dies. Might even be vp this time around.