45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

8 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

For the critical thinkers who don't have the woke mind virus, the real question is what the fuck was Milley up to? 

are you a real person?

Just now, Rimbo said:

try not to pick up any indictments on the way to the parking lot!

High Five GIF

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Deep State, Biden DOJ, Corrupt FBI...ya know, the hits!

"He didn't know about them and also he returned everything and I think they may have been planted and oh have you checked Chinatown? I rest my case your honor."

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Fucking moron

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

are you a real person?

Lulz it's a joke you fucking dinguses. I don't even think incredulity would say something like that. You're both on my radar now

I am actually more scared of meatball rob than Donald, though

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Lulz it's a joke you fucking dinguses. I don't even think incredulity would say something like that. You're both on my radar now

I am actually more scared of meatball rob than Donald, though

Unless you’re a pudding cup, you don’t have much to be scared of with that guy 

8 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Deep State, Biden DOJ, Corrupt FBI...ya know, the hits!

Also, very little that will actually secure him an acquittal.

He could try to okey doke I'm just a dumbass congenital liar and so fucking stupid that the inferences here don't apply because I'm not a sentient human being.  But that's going to be tough without him taking the stand.

22 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

this is all moving very fast, but in the recording (from the transcript out last night) he says something like "this totally wins my case".  what the fuck is he talking about?

He was angry about this piece in The New Yorker where Milley is taking credit for keeping Trump from starting a war w Iran in order to stay in power.  Trump was countering that it was Milley that wanted to start a war as evidenced by this highly classified document in his hands

https://www.newyorker.com/news/letter-from-bidens-washington/youre-gonna-have-a-fucking-war-mark-milleys-fight-to-stop-trump-from-striking-iran

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Hey from your lips to sky daddy's ears. I don't think there's any scenario where Donald beats Biden, but I could see it with meatball rob

Zero chance. Have you heard that short guy talk?

Edited by hobbes2702

9 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

This is honestly my favorite part of any Trump news bomb.  The first few hours when all of his supporters are obviously frantically texting each other, "what the fuck?" and "how do we defend this shit?"  Sometime later tonight or tomorrow morning, the marching orders will be given and we will all learn the "defenses" that will slowly drive us insane over the next few months.

But these first few hours are magical.

Incredulity's drunken ramblings tonight will be the preview.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Also, very little that will actually secure him an acquittal.

He could try to okey doke I'm just a dumbass congenital liar and so fucking stupid that the inferences here don't apply because I'm not a sentient human being.  But that's going to be tough without him taking the stand.

If I were one of the Lionel Hutzes he's interviewing to rep him, I'd start my interview by saying, "I will not take this job if he insists on taking the stand."

But of course he's going to take the stand because he didn't take the stand in his last case and lost that one.  "Only I can show these people that I'm not guilty."

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

This is honestly my favorite part of any Trump news bomb.  The first few hours when all of his supporters are obviously frantically texting each other, "what the fuck?" and "how do we defend this shit?"  Sometime later tonight or tomorrow morning, the marching orders will be given and we will all learn the "defense" that will be used to slowly drive us insane over the next few months.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/wxjjgb/trump-supporters-are-threatening-civil-war

it could be worse.

We already know anyone who still supports Trump doesn't care about the USA. It's not at all a reach for them to go full traitor on us.

• Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Ana will be like “let me explain to you pea brains why this is actually okay for Trump to have done”

"It's very telling that y'all are all trying to distract from the Ukraine's failed offensive that NATO made them launch."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Yknow, you'd think the GQP might have a few qualms about having the first Presidential nominee, not named Lyndon LaRouche, subject to criminal indictments.

But yeah  . . .  Geezus Tapdancing Christ.

This indictment is so much more powerful than Bragg's.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

If Trump hadn't stolen a fuckton of top secret documents and refused to return them, I doubt we would've ever seen any indictment of Trump regarding any 1/6 conduct from Garland. That would've been a much harder case to bring than this. 

Well, the vast majority of Garland haters think he didn't have the stones to indict Trump for anything.  This proves that not to be the case.

I have been arguing all along that it isn't an issue of stones, it's an issue of proving the case and 1/6 is a humdinger for a prosecutor.

But Smith is showing himself to be a steely-eyed missile man, and if anyone can do it successfully, it sounds like him.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

This is honestly my favorite part of any Trump news bomb.  The first few hours when all of his supporters are obviously frantically texting each other, "what the fuck?" and "how do we defend this shit?"  Sometime later tonight or tomorrow morning, the marching orders will be given and we will all learn the "defense" that will be used to slowly drive us insane over the next few months.

[billy]everything is fine[looch]

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yknow, you'd think the GQP might have a few qualms about having the first Presidential nominee, not named Lyndon LaRouche, subject to criminal indictments.

But yeah  . . .  Geezus Tapdancing Christ.

This indictment is so much more powerful than Bragg's.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Whataboutism got them through last night without breaking a sweat. I don't think they can milk it over the next few months. The pivot should be fascinating.

• Like 1

I doubt there are credible legal arguments as to why Trump isn't completely fucked here. 

I am still convinced there is a good chance the guy skates, or at least manages to drag this out long enough to die of natural causes before anything substantial happens.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated