45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

11 hours ago, Satchel said:

Relax. In the time it’s taken you to scold me about some made up “ netiquette”, you could have have located several links, read articles in their entirety and been that much more informed. Control what you can and stop sweating the small stuff. You’ll live longer.

jesus fucking christ just post your link when making a claim. it makes it easier to identify trolls. trolls make claims without backup. don't be a troll.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

11 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

I think y’all will be pleasantly surprised at the rapidity of his physical and cognitive decline over the next 24 to 48 months. Obese 78 y/o’s that live on fast food fall off a cliff

I want to believe.  Obese 74 y/o’s who live on fast food also fall off a cliff.  Hate fuels this stupid motherfucker.  And he’s garnered more hate than ever.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I want to believe.  Obese 74 y/o’s who live on fast food also fall off a cliff.  Hate fuels this stupid motherfucker.  And he’s garnered more hate than ever.  

Trump is a cancer. He'll keep growing until he's fucking excised out or until the host dies. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Then his obesity and age are the chemo

and running ragged between three serious court cases up And down the east coast, grifting, campaigning, debating, primarying, golfing, and trying to assuage the skepticism of his lenders and puppet masters…:that’s the radiation treatment.  

he’ll never commit suicide.  We can’t chance it that he lives another ten years.  The Next 18 months provide a nearly perfect cocktail of stressors and triggers, which along with a touch of luck………his brain can will itself to live but his body will give out.  

the more we can pile on him through the judicial system, public shame, media, protests, and more lawsuits…..the more is passive bodily systems will crack under the strain. 

in a way, many of us will have blood on our hands.  Make your peace with it.  I have.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Big Macs fuel him. He’s going to have a stroke or MI or develop ischemic dementia 

• Drool 2

15 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

I think y’all will be pleasantly surprised at the rapidity of his physical and cognitive decline over the next 24 to 48 months. Obese 78 y/o’s that live on fast food fall off a cliff

Yeah, not obese, but death-proof nonetheless:

image.thumb.png.3817fce9127508cb0e23368b89582bcf.png

Edited by jimmyjazz

19 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Did you mean to say hours instead of months?

Speaking to a crowd of his supporters in Council Bluffs, Iowa, Trump said, “I will also order our government to deny entry to all communists and markers.”

Pausing after the gaffe, Trump continued, “Look, we have Marxists, fascists, communists, they’re pouring into our country. We are going to deny them access to our cunny.”

I don't know why he wants to deny them access to Melania's vagina, but I think that should be her decision.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Also, didn't have this on my bingo card: John Kelly testifying that Trump wanted to use the IRS against Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/07/us/politics/trump-kelly-irs-fbi-strozk-page.html

That’s has to be damnable lie seeing as how it’s weaponization of government.. Republicans hate that.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

I saw a Marker today, he was a strong Communist, a big Marker Communist, tough guy, he walked up, tears in his eyes, he walks up to me, and he said

"Sir, Sir, Mr. Canecutter Sir, I don't know what I'll do. Trump denied all us Markers access to the cunny and now I'm afraid I'll get hairy palms and go blind, Sir, I don't know..."

So I cut him off: "Hey you crybaby snowflake Marker, first off, that's TWO-TERM PRESIDENT Trump, and your foreign-ass Marker bitch-self should be used to your monobrow hairy women so what's the problem with you growing hairy palms? Scared you're going to get stuck to one o' those gals like velcro? Well good because if you can't use your hands because they're stuck to your mamacita's hairy back then you won't be able to steal the roofing jobs that Real Americans went to grad school so they could do them LEGALLY."

"OH, and another thing, if you go blind, I hate to see anybody go blind, because it's SAD like some blind guy in the subway I have to step around because he's slow, SO SAD, but going blind in YOUR CASE might actually give you a chance to TRULY SEE, freed from your lying Marker eyes. You should crawl to the President and thank him, crawl, LIKE A DOG."

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

IMG_5671.jpeg

Man, Diamond Joe out here popping collars and looking fit, and Trump meanwhile is half way into his transformation to Davey Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean.

• Hook 'Em 1

I wonder if his lady’s sports watch is under that glove.  I like how he also wears a formal belt and wool suit pants to play golf.  Totally normal thing to wear to the course in July.  

he truly Is all that is man.  We were fortunate to have him lead us in all his alpha splendor.  

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

I wonder if his lady’s sports watch is under that glove.  I like how he also wears a formal belt and wool suit pants to play golf.  Totally normal thing to wear to the course in July.  

he truly Is all that is man.  We were fortunate to have him lead us in all his alpha splendor.  

that belt ain't doing any work though

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/8/2023 at 8:24 AM, hayden_horn said:

jesus fucking christ just post your link when making a claim. it makes it easier to identify trolls. trolls make claims without backup. don't be a troll.

I was watching TV during which an anchor referenced a story from The Guardian. I posted what I heard in real time. Didn’t know that my post would upset some of you. Just know that should this happen again , there’s a better than even chance that I’ll do the same thing again, because it’s not that big of a deal.

Big Macs fuel him. He’s going to have a stroke or MI or develop ischemic dementia 
Everybody in Texas knows that aunt, gramm oe nana, or nono or nanu nanu that smoked like a chimney and drank a bit and made it to 95. it's never the fellas tho, unless they are model citizens and exercise but not too much dang it

Not sure it goes here, but vanky got dismissed from James' civil fraud suit.  All of the actions complained of occurred prior to limitations.

Part of that appeal apparently was some clarity on the continuing tort or wrong theory.  Which means, in some cases, limitations "views" each continuing wrongful act as a new "tort" and in other cases runs from the initial wrongful act and ignores continuing wrongs.  The court of appeals adopted the latter theory, which could bode ill for other claims in the case.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, GenXer said:

And what the fuck is this? Is a giant chicken trying to escape dotard?

Spoilering to save everyone the nightmare fuel.

Hide contents

image.jpeg.321fa7c6d3dcd59c585497f371326ad7.jpeg

That's a mess of AI photoshopping. You should be able to tell because of some pixels

23 hours ago, YGIFS said:

And who the fuck is still wearing knit polos?  Especially on the golf course, my god.

• Haha 1

Not sure it goes here, but vanky got dismissed from James' civil fraud suit.  All of the actions complained of occurred prior to limitations.
Part of that appeal apparently was some clarity on the continuing tort or wrong theory.  Which means, in some cases, limitations "views" each continuing wrongful act as a new "tort" and in other cases runs from the initial wrongful act and ignores continuing wrongs.  The court of appeals adopted the latter theory, which could bode ill for other claims in the case.

I’m pretty sure you made up many of these “words”
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Which means, in some cases, limitations "views" each continuing wrongful act as a new "tort" and in other cases runs from the initial wrongful act and ignores continuing wrongs. 

I wish the quotation marks helped, but they don't. I'm not sure that I'm correctly identifying subjects and verbs. 

Don't bother translating, Twice, I'll just accept your comment that this could bode ill. It's interesting how minor this whole prosecution feels now.

14 hours ago, tbone_ said:

Like she even cares any more. Probably never did.

Every stupid twat that Trump chases means less chances he'll try and assault Melanie with his cheeto dick. Euphoric celebration is the reaction I would expect. 

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

I wish the quotation marks helped, but they don't. I'm not sure that I'm correctly identifying subjects and verbs. 

Don't bother translating, Twice, I'll just accept your comment that this could bode ill. It's interesting how minor this whole prosecution feels now.

116EB3D3-79B7-46D4-89E1-03315B3F2996.jpeg.a1f0d744ce0e26480ffebd70538a9ae9.jpeg

What are you talking about Twice?

What I’m I talking about? I’m talking about Torts. What do you think I’m talking about?  I’m talking about continuing Torts!  As in, “to Tort”.

• Haha 2

When is the Senate going to investigate the weaponization of IRS? There was much suspicion around the unusual and extensive audits ordered by Trump crony, Charles Rettig, on the tax records of Comey and Andrew McCabe. Now, there’s this latest revelation:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/07/us/politics/trump-kelly-irs-fbi-strozk-page.html#:~:text=Kelly%2C who served as former,his campaign's ties to Russia.

John F. Kelly, who served as former President Donald J. Trump’s second White House chief of staff, said in a sworn statement that Mr. Trump had discussed having the Internal Revenue Service and other federal agencies investigate two F.B.I. officials involved in the investigation into his campaign’s ties to Russia.

Mr. Kelly said that his recollection of Mr. Trump’s comments to him was based on notes that he had taken at the time in 2018. Mr. Kelly provided copies of his notes to lawyers for one of the F.B.I. officials, who made the sworn statement public in a court filing.

“President Trump questioned whether investigations by the Internal Revenue Service or other federal agencies should be undertaken into Mr. Strzok and/or Ms. Page,” Mr. Kelly said in the statement. “I do not know of President Trump ordering such an investigation. It appeared, however, that he wanted to see Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page investigated.”

Mr. Kelly’s assertions were disclosed on Thursday in a statement that was filed in connection with lawsuits brought by Peter Strzok, who was the lead agent in the F.B.I.’s Russia investigation, and Lisa Page, a former lawyer in the bureau, against the Justice Department for violating their privacy rights when the Trump administration made public text messages between them

• Hook 'Em 1

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated