45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

18 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I streamed a series a few years ago where a murdered person was found in the chunnel half on the English side and half on the French side, and the first few minutes of the show was them discussing whose case it was. 

hope that helps. 

Let me guess. To the consternation of his superiors, detective McNulty determined it was under British jurisdiction. 

• Like 2

According to the MAGAts I've overheard, "they" are the people who say the outlandish shit they parrot.  

Them: "Well, they say the Hunter Biden's laptop had the sekrit formula for Coke Zero on it in the shape of his giant dong and he was planning to make tons of Coke Zero and use it to do human trafficking."    

Me: Who is "they"?

Them as I walk away: "Er der uh, you know . . . ."

It’s a sort of appeal to popularity. “They” are an group of enlightened people we are all supposed to believe.

But in electoral politics, the objective is to persuade a plurality of the voters to support you.  And that's real difficult when a lot of the voters have no idea what the fuck you're saying.
You saw that in the GQP response to Biden's SOTU last year.  The Iowa governor would talk about things using these code phrases that, if you didn't watch Fox News or intently follow Trump's social media, you had no idea what she was saying.  I was watching with Mrs.LL, who watches a lot of news, and even she turned to me at one point and asked, "what the fuck is she talking about."
There's a GQP cult.  Of that there's no doubt.  But the cult's ability to expand its appeal is really limited by its cult-like behavior.

So from the outside you can’t understand it and from the inside you can’t explain it
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, dcbc said:

According to the MAGAts I've overheard, "they" are the people who say the outlandish shit they parrot.  

Them: "Well, they say the Hunter Biden's laptop had the sekrit formula for Coke Zero on it in the shape of his giant dong and he was planning to make tons of Coke Zero and use it to do human trafficking."    

Them as I walk away: "Er de  uh, you know . . . ."

5 hours ago, Woland said:

It’s a sort of appeal to popularity. “They” are an group of enlightened people we are all supposed to believe.

It's also why they toss out these responses:

"You're asking me a question I haven't done any research on"

"When I finish the research, I'll let you know"

"I can't hold your hand and explain it to you - you need to do your own research and then you'll understand"

As if these Qanon morons are all lab scientists sitting around measuring and mixing liquids (fluids!) in beakers to see what happens, or historians pouring over some ancient texts that they are having to translate and analyze as they go, instead of just fucking morons who don't want to admit that their bullshit beliefs are probably bullshit. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Let me guess. To the consternation of his superiors, detective McNulty determined it was under British jurisdiction. 

Turns out it was an already dead homeless guy McNulty dragged down there and laid across the border

11 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Of course Elon refused to comply with a search warrant.

Until the fines started getting close to $500,000 and then he got nervous about making payroll.

8 hours ago, Red Five said:

I think every word in that "truth" is untrue. 

(cop pulls him over going 150 mph in a school zone)

"Joe Biden's nazi police department illegally infringed upon my rights to drive a car!!!"

Has he ever actually driven a car?

7 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

i was led to believe all of mar-a-lago was secure, so i guess i'm confused.

The parts where Melania reside seem to attract the strongest, most handsome Secret Service agents, so at least some of it is secure.

7 hours ago, dcbc said:

Fuck they

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Brief skim of the motion is they just want to be able to talk to him in a secure facility at MAL or somewhere, no documents present.

will this 'secure facility' have to be constructed and/or installed ?

are there a limited number of companies that can do this of work ?

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, dcbc said:

image.thumb.jpeg.47b146ca86d90f4448bc5572b82cb212.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Brief skim of the motion is they just want to be able to talk to him in a secure facility at MAL or somewhere, no documents present.

The documents, they were here, they were there, now their nowhere, and this is what everyone is so upset about!?

*trump face*

WitchHunterBidensLaptop!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

The opening to Top Gun (1986) incorrectly used "insure" instead of "ensure"  : r/mildlyinfuriating

And if you have a problem.  And if no one else can help.  And if you can find them.  Maybe you can ensure you find........................................

THE *****A-TEAM*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cam4mav said:

The documents, they were here, they were there, now their nowhere, and this is what everyone is so upset about!?

*trump face*

WitchHunterBidensLaptop!!!!!!

"MAGAt corruption -- it's here, it's there, it's every-fucking-where!"

ted-lasso-roy-kent.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

The interesting thing about the end of that video is the former Cobb county district attorney said that while pardons in Georgia are decided by a pardon's review board appointed by the governor, a pardon cannot even be applied for until the convicted person serves their entire term and lives incident free for 5 years after their prison term ends.

So apparently if Trump is convicted and sentenced to 10 years in prison in Georgia and his appeals are denied the governor and his review board can't do anything about it until he serves that term and lives 5 years past it. 

Edited by Hermanator
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4
  • Drool 2

22 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump did a lot of crime on twitter while he was President.  Everything from obstruction, witness tampering, and ultimately mobilizing a violent coup attempt which got him banned from the platform IIRC.  So far, the Twitter ban has been the most meaningful consequence. 

Don’t forget about the times he threatened nuclear war via twitter

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated