2023 Texas @ Alabama - 6pm on ESPN

Pancho

13 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Zero fucking sacks.

Let your nuts hang, boys.

Against Bama. That may be the biggest stat of the night. What it means for this team's future. Sacks can kill ya. Sacks on a young QB  is suicide. Quinn showed what he's capable of tonight if he gets just a little time in the pocket. Don't know how we did it, but the future is looking very bright. Very bright indeed.

• Hook 'Em 5

35 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I just sat in a bar full of randoms the entire game in San Diego and cheered my ass off - to where some guy I was next to told me to keep it down.

I then had multiple staff members tell me: "What? This is a sports bar. Fuck that guy"

This city is cool. That guy was a dickhead. All the Bama fans that were there with me can go fuck all the way off. 

I'm now next door at a dive bar about to have several cocktails. 

I may go to the beach later and pass out in the sand to the sound of the waves. 

I don't know.

I don't really care. 

It's a great night to be a Texas fan. 

We're finally fucking back. And it's real this time. 

Tide is coming in. Just don't pass out too close to the water. 

Screenshot_20230909_203009_DuckDuckGo.thumb.jpg.da512a8ba6459b3af8303c04ca999e0b.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

WHEN YA'LL MOTHERFUCKERS NEED A CONSECUTIVE HOME WIN STREAK SNAPPED, LETS US KNOW.

SNAPPED NEBRASKA'S 40-GAME HOME WIN STREAK WITH RICKY

JUST SNAPPED BAMA'S 21-GAME STREAK WITH THE EWER'S DEEP BALL.

FUCK THE H8RZ

48 and 47-game home streaks for NU got Texas'd.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Been watching our game and lots of P12 action, so missed the end, but congrats, Horns.  A win at Bryant-Denny is as big as it gets.  Well done.

Bro, Dante Moore will win a Heisman before he leaves. That kid is special. But please NIL it to him that he can't be in one of those cringe ass outdated commercials that aren't funny

image.thumb.jpeg.a4fbfc0cc27a7f4e8f9a914c2cb61551.jpeg

I brought home some of this stuff from Japan earlier this year.  Not nearly as expensive as some of the fine scotch I've seen posted here, but I've been saving it for...something.  Tonight's the night.  About crack this baby open and drink up to an incredible Longhorns victory.

Cheers to you all, no matter what you're drinking tonight!

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

image.thumb.jpeg.a4fbfc0cc27a7f4e8f9a914c2cb61551.jpeg
I brought home some of this stuff from Japan earlier this year.  Not nearly as expensive as some of the fine scotch I've seen posted here, but I've been saving it for...something.  Tonight's the night.  About crack this baby open and drink up to an incredible Longhorns victory.
Cheers to you all, no matter what you're drinking tonight!
Japan is fucking awesome, been there twice and can't wait to visit again. Drink up!
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Or picks! This is what QE needed For confidence in himself and his OL and I think it will pay dividends over the year

Ewers played so well. Over 9 yds/attempt on 63% completion with drops taking several completions and a TD off the board. He also took supremely good care of the ball; except on that 4th and 1 I guess but that cluster fuck worked out. Throws where a Bama DB had a chance to get the ball were few and far between if there were any at all. He just had the one or two deep misses. Didn't take any bad sacks - actually was he sacked at all?

I believe that's going to age like fine wine in terms of QB performances in Texas lore.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, gmr548 said:

Ewers played so well. Over 9 yds/attempt on 63% completion with drops taking several completions and a TD off the board. He also took supremely good care of the ball; except on that 4th and 1 I guess but that cluster fuck worked out. Throws where a Bama DB had a chance to get the ball were few and far between if there were any at all. He just had the one or two deep misses. Didn't take any bad sacks - actually was he sacked at all?

I believe that's going to age like fine wine in terms of QB performances in Texas lore.

No sacks 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to 2023 Texas @ Alabama - 6pm on ESPN