maga vs the swifties (taylor's version)

henrygandorf

59 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Oh man, I still remember how prominent the low angle cheerleader cameraman used to be. Even back then, it felt cringey.

But yeah, thanks assholes for ruining free Blake Lively time during a booth replay.

Man.....wish I could find that clip of an old broadcast, I think it was even a college broadcast, where (I'm pretty sure) Don Meredith was on the broadcast team.  During a break in the action, the camera man zoned in on a hot cheerleader.   Just her on the screen, doing her thing and looking attractive.  Nothing from the commentators, till Dandy Don pipes in with "now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout."  Greatness.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Man.....wish I could find that clip of an old broadcast, I think it was even a college broadcast, where (I'm pretty sure) Don Meredith was on the broadcast team.  During a break in the action, the camera man zoned in on a hot cheerleader.   Just her on the screen, doing her thing and looking attractive.  Nothing from the commentators, till Dandy Don pipes in with "now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout."  Greatness.

Brent Musburger was good for an occasional comment as well. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Drool 2

14 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

The cameraman at football games used to pan to gorgeous women non-stop. We lost that thanks to Woke and then we found a loophole and we got mad because the gorgeous woman in question is Woke. 

I hope there is one prime time KC game next year where the NFL works with the TV crew to repeatedly show the suite, but always have Taylor out of frame or somewhere else. It would be fun to watch the reactions and speculation. 

4 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

Why does she have to make everything about herself?!!??!!

She’s such an attention whore /helobious

Just now, fattyflattie said:

Well she’s an actual billionaire though. 

Who stole fatty’s login?!?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

She’s such an attention whore /helobious

Who stole fatty’s login?!?

I’m a swifty bruh.  Wife was first few hundred picked in the lottery for the Houston show, and the eras tour was first concert for a couple of my girls.  I’ve got some swift fatigue, but that happened long before the Super Bowl and I don’t gaf about her politics. I *thought* she was actually somewhat conservative but I know the TN senator or whatever pissed her off and energized her over LGBTQ issues.  Remember vaguely that part of the documentary from one of the hundred million times the kids had it on.  

I dislike her boyfriend 100x more, and cherry on the top was the Tucker deal.  His bro and especially his wife seem cool af though.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hookemATL said:

Why does she have to make everything about herself?!!??!!

“A lot of people on my Facebook page are saying that she had the woman killed so she could donate the money and look good. Not sure if it’s true, but I’m hearing it a lot.” - Old MAGAts, prolly

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

I hope there is one prime time KC game next year where the NFL works with the TV crew to repeatedly show the suite, but always have Taylor out of frame or somewhere else. It would be fun to watch the reactions and speculation. 

What the average life-span of one of Taylor’s relationships? 

4 minutes ago, SamsCorner said:

No shit, how many songs she get out of that one?

You got every song redone as Taylor’s version. Now she’s back with a new album coming out from that breakup lol.

Gonna watch that clip with my daughter when she gets home from volleyball and I'm not crying, you fuckers are crying!!!!!!!!!!

Bringing joy and empowerment to young girls, can you freakin' imagine?  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

To be fair, the kid with cancer should really pick themselves up by the bootstraps, get a job and start contributing their fair share. Lying in bed all day and looking for sympathy from minor celebrities is no way to get ahead in this world.

• Drool 1

As fate would have it, Eric Trump’s main pitch for his bullshit Saint Jude charity scam was children with cancer.    He’s by far and away the most emotionally vulnerable member of the Trump family.  Let’s see if we can’t get him to take his own life.  

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Bad= mad, autocorrect.

If you think your taxes are too high right now, just think if you were single. Single people get absolutely boned in the system.

Well I’m married and I ain’t getting boned.  

watched it with my daughter last night and she loved it and then asked why I was tearing up.  Did not think about having to explain childhood cancers to her.  Dammit.  But if we’re honest, there’s a 50/50 chance Fox does a segment on how this viral clip shows Taylor pandering to gain fame and attention.  You know, because she’s not already famous but is shown too much at football games for her fame.  

we need to think of a new term for mental gymnastics for these people because gymnastics implies a modicum of coordination and there’s nothing coordinated about their brain activity.  

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Meanwhile over in MagaLand, special needs kid gets kicked out of a front row seat at a Maga rally, er I mean CPAC, just before DoTArd comes out to speak. 

spacer.png

Useless eaters.

• Rage+1 1

On 2/16/2024 at 7:56 AM, DDD Dad said:

When was the last time Trump donated anything to anyone?

I’ll hang up and listen. 

(And no, him “donating” his presidential salary doesn’t count). 

Isn’t he known for feeding hungry college kids using his own money?

Spoiler

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2024 at 3:22 PM, Helobious said:

No. But people gave me a lot of shit on the baseball board a couple years ago for saying I could beat up Myles Straw, a 5’9” 170 lb MLB center fielder. I’m literally both taller and bigger and likely tougher than him, but I was told I’d have absolutely no shot against him in a fight because reasons. It was so stupid of me to even suggest it.

you may have a shot.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2