Texas vs tcu - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Two observations:

I was relieved that we got the false start on 4th and 1 which forced us to kick the fucking FG.

I was so delighted that we did not give up our traditional touchdown at the end of the half. 

Great effort tonight, 'Horns. We look like the real deal through two quarters. Let's beat the shit out of these guys in the second half. Please, for once, let's have a laugher in the fourth quarter.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, ousux said:
11 minutes ago, DixonHur said:
This might be sacrilege, but is Brooks better than Bijan? 
I think a case could be made.

Uhh..you serious? Brooks is a great RB no doubt, but Bijan was a once every decade+ talent. Not really a comparison based on running styles, but both are very good at finding extra yards that aren't there for average RB's.

How do you know Brooks isn't that type of player?  

So blowu can have back-to-back Heisman winning, 1st pick in the NFL Draft players at QB, but we can't have back-to-back ultra talented RBs?

Fuck that

Edited by DixonHur
toned it down as it sounded too angry...and I'm not angry
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

For all the expert refs in this thread how was that not targeting by Savion Williams? Can't there still be targeting from a WR? It looked like he went high and helmet first. 

Just imagine this TCU offense without Williams right now. 

I'm sure they have a short, white WR that's tan, rested, and ready. Our Achilles heel

• Haha 1

only bad calls tonight were the brooks run where his knee landed on the one and they put it back on the 2, and someone here saying TCU DL calling the snap count, and not called.  

Btw, poster who said TCU's DL calling the count, are you at the game? With only 30,000 at the game, can you hear TCU's DL? 

They called a holding penalty against TCU. 

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

Two observations:

I was relieved that we got the false start on 4th and 1 which forced us to kick the fucking FG.

I was so delighted that we did not give up our traditional touchdown at the end of the half. 

Great effort tonight, 'Horns. We look like the real deal through two quarters. Let's beat the shit out of these guys in the second half. Please, for once, let's have a laugher in the fourth quarter.

Dude winning the middle 8 for maybe the first time this season seems awesome.

• Drool 1

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

TCU gonna start doubling Worthy. Time for Mitchell and Sanders to go off in the 2nd half. 

Last year they were muscling Worthy all over the field. The report is get hands on him and you can take him out of the game. That's why Ewers struggled. This year QE has other targets and it makes a huge difference.

4 minutes ago, JGrayDBU said:

Btw, poster who said TCU's DL calling the count, are you at the game? With only 30,000 at the game, can you hear TCU's DL? 

Jones motioned the "bark" hand signal to a ref after one of the false starts. I think he was clearly saying that TCU is barking snap counts. 

• Hook 'Em 1

How do you know Brooks isn't that type of player?  
So blowu can have back-to-back Heisman winning, 1st pick in the NFL Draft players at QB, but we can't have back-to-back ultra talented RBs?
Fuck that
Where did I say anything close to that? Brooks needs to prove he has great hands catching out of the backfield to have a chance at a first round pick. That's not me bagging on Brooks, just NFL reality these days.

• Pancho unpinned this topic