BIG 12 CHAMPS - ADIOS MOFOS!

Pancho

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

If they get Blue on the perimeter in the run game there's going to be a big run. Oklahoma State is all over the place with this motion.  

who needs to run? keep doing what we are doing. yeah mix in some runs like this but i don't want us to come out changing what we are doing.

• Hook 'Em 1

Sark screwed up not calling the TO but that should have been defensive delay of game for practically walking off the field and substituted player not beginning his exit until a few seconds after the offensive player arrived. If that isn't defensive delay of game then why doesn't every defense that that long and walk off on every sub? 

Got screwed by the refs there. Should have been 1st and 10.

Edited by Hermanator
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 2

Just now, hayden_horn said:

that's not a chess match. that is stupid discretionary bullshit that should be illegal. 

for some reason gundy pulling that shit has me angry up 35 - 14 at half in the big xii championship. I want to win by 100 if possible now. fuck gundy and the big xii all gas no brakes fuck your mother gundy

Fuck Gundy. Run it up in the 2H. 

Fuck OSU and all the loser OSU posters here. Get fucked fuckers!!!

• Hook 'Em 5

NCAA rules state that once the offense initiates a substitution that officials cannot allow the football to be snapped until the defense has a chance to make its own substitution and the outgoing player leaves the field.
So the defense can take 27 seconds to substitute, so long as the defensive player  takes forever to leave the field?
Such bullshit. Should be allowed to hold the ball after 10 seconds no matter what
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Hermanator said:

Sark screwed up not calling the TO but that should have been defensive delay of game for practically walking off the field and substituted player not beginning his exit until a few seconds after the offensive player arrived. If that isn't defensive delay of game then why doesn't every defense that that long and walk off on every sub? 

Got screwed by the refs there. Should have been 1st and 5. 

Exactly. 

Just now, The_Great_Hornsby said:

We will go over Bama if they win. They might leave FSU out for Bama though. 

Yeah, I was thinking that as well. FSU will get rolled if they got in, and anyone who makes those decisions can be that stupid, but let's hope someone smarter talks to them and tells them Texas is better, we travel well, and people want to see Texas back. We're always the talk of the season, so let us prove it 

2 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

If you can get away with that late sub bs, I don’t know why they don’t do it every time. Such BS

Because the refs are supposed to release the ball after 10 seconds.  They don't wait for the defensive subs anymore.  It's a free play for the offense of the refs aren't on the take.

Edited by JBJ
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Huckleberry said:

If you sub really late that could be on the offense. But we completed our substitution with 25 seconds left on the play clock. That's why it was bullshit in this case. For the umpire to be over the ball 24 seconds later is complete garbage. 

that is all good, but why doesn't Sark call a timeout?

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I mean, I'm 47 years old, and I probably average 3 or 4 games a week, and that is the worst call I've ever seen.  No shit.

We got to the line with 19 seconds on the play clock, and Okie St was allowed to use them all to substitute, then the ref put the ball in play with 0 on the clock.

What utter horseshit.

I've literally never seen anything like that out of all my years of watching football. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

If you sub really late that could be on the offense. But we completed our substitution with 25 seconds left on the play clock. That's why it was bullshit in this case. For the umpire to be over the ball 24 seconds later is complete garbage. 

Yeah, until seeing the replay I didn't realize how egregious it was.  Should have let us snap it and it would have been 12 men on the field on them

Just now, MonkeyDoughnut said:

That's the issue that Gundy takes advantage of, there isn't a time limit. Guy can tap the farthest defensive guy on the field to sub. Rule has to change

No time limit?  That doesn't seem right, otherwise when offense subs, you just take your sweet ass time and fuck the offense into a late snap or delay.

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, JBJ said:

Because the refs are supposed to release the ball after 10 seconds.  They don't wait for the defensive subs anymore.  It's a free play for the offense of the refs aren't on the take.

Our center should have snapped it anyway and knocked his ass out. 

Fuck these refs god dammit

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Got screwed by the refs there. Should have been 1st and 10.

We knew the refs would be garbage you have to be prepared for them to do stupid shit and rise above.

• Pancho changed the title to BIG 12 CHAMPS - ADIOS MOFOS!
  • immamac unpinned this topic