CFP Semifinal: Texas vs Washington - 7:45pm on ESPN

Pancho

Not our night. We were ahead of schedule this year anyway. Settled the family business in the big 12 and moving on to greener pastures. Keep recruiting at our level and we will be here in the discussion every year. 

I guess we weren’t ready, including our coaching staff. Too many press clippings and sucking our own dicks. Don’t forget, we are still relatively young but we just are not showing up. Washington made some nice halftime adjustments on O. Hope we can get another turnover. This ain’t Houston or K-state.

My pet peeve. Everyone probably tired of hearing me bitch about it every game. Our ball carriers don't wrap up the ball in heavy traffic or when anticipating contact. Basic shit I learned from my east Texas coach in 6th grade.

Not our night. We were ahead of schedule this year anyway. Settled the family business in the big 12 and moving on to greener pastures. Keep recruiting at our level and we will be here in the discussion every year. 

wtf “ahead of schedule ? picked to win BIG 12

1 minute ago, Yuk said:

6-yr senior, heisman runner up. Dude is legit, you have to beat him.

Tough to beat him when you can't cover and have no pass rush.

6tb year senior, he's 23. He's a grown man playing against 18-21 year olds. Trevor Lawrence was in his class. I would expect a guy who stayed in college playing against kids 5  years younger to be a bit better. 

• immamac unpinned this topic