The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

I’ve sat in on a few of the Austin ISD meetings with the public, and quite a few out-of-state jackasses were trying to start shit, and they were all reading from the same script.  And whoever wrote the script was also not from Texas.

https://newrepublic.com/amp/article/166373/moms-liberty-schools-nightmare-midterms?fbclid=IwAR3dZUGOctodTAJIGYa6p7tGIwiZCdBKHh9b17n2SHSF2CzH1zpU60kp0aE&fs=e&s=cl
  • Rage+1 1

39 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

A large part of this is social media.  The olds just sit around and read horror stories about the world.  All.  Day.  Long.

Fear has always worked politically.  Previously, though, politicians resorted to it somewhat sparingly, notably in relation to drug and crime policies.

The GOP has been struggling for a couple of decades to find any actual policies that people would vote for, now they've completely given up and are just using fear to drive people to vote, not for actual policies, but fear-driven culture war.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

This is just as important now as it was in the 1930’s, the only good nazi is a dead nazi !!!

Todays maga gqp would have been goose stepping behind the nazi flag in the 1930’s, if given the chance 

fuck’em all !!!

it bears remembering, the US was pretty fascist back in the 1940's. "America First" was all the rage then, and the nazis even used our own jim crow laws as the basis for their citizenship and blood laws that were the legal framework for targetting the jews and actually executing the holocaust. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Not enough people were exposed to the size of Hunter Biden’s dick or the fact that he was having threesomes.  Fox News/OAN/News Max can only tell so many people about Hunter’s dick or his banging multiple women at the same time.

To Bh

5 hours ago, Pancho said:

This clown was Lin Wood’s whistleblower.

15 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

It’s fucking weird how insecure Republicans have become.  Scared of every little shadow.

Started watching Keep Sweet Pray & Obey on Netflix about the FLDS cult.  So many parallels to the new MAGA GOP 

• Hook 'Em 1

Now Texas Republicans are targeting HIV meds. Is that what Jesus would do?

As the architect of Senate Bill 8, which makes everyday Texas citizens abortion bounty hunters, Mitchell, who once clerked under Justice Antonin Scalia, has spent years advocating for the Supreme Court to reverse Roe vs. Wade. His legal theories and court cases laid the groundwork for the ruling to fall.

In the four years since opening a one-person firm in Austin, Mitchell has litigated on a wide range of issues, including affirmative action, marriage equality, and contraception mandates.

Mitchell now has set his sights on Descovy and Truvada, two medications that help prevent HIV transmission when taken as PrEP, or pre-exposure prophylaxis, because those medications enable homosexual behavior, the suit states.

Yep.  They will not stop until women are barefoot and pregnant, making sandwiches for men after a blowie.  And gays are in jail/dead where they belong.  And the darkies are back on their side of town with their own schools that are separate and "equal" and where if that side of town gets too nice, they can go burn it down with no repercussions.  That's the world they want us all to live in.  Don't be surprised when they start shutting down whole sections of HEB on Sundays due to the new blue laws.  If HEB is even open.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 2

Shit, HEB already "struggles" to find HRT meds for my patients who use them as their pharmacy. It's a weird thing to claim that a manufacturer has stopped making a certain hormone when every other pharmacy chain in town can fill it. 

• Rage+1 2

28 minutes ago, Satchel said:

As the architect of Senate Bill 8, which makes everyday Texas citizens abortion bounty hunters, Mitchell, who once clerked under Justice Antonin Scalia, has spent years advocating for the Supreme Court to reverse Roe vs. Wade. His legal theories and court cases laid the groundwork for the ruling to fall.

In the four years since opening a one-person firm in Austin, Mitchell has litigated on a wide range of issues, including affirmative action, marriage equality, and contraception mandates.

Mitchell now has set his sights on Descovy and Truvada, two medications that help prevent HIV transmission when taken as PrEP, or pre-exposure prophylaxis, because those medications enable homosexual behavior, the suit states.

In case anyone wants to put a face to the name

Spoiler

12dc-mitchell-print2-articleLarge-v2.jpg

1 hour ago, Satchel said:

I mean, that has no chance of going anywhere, right?  

Right surly lawyers?????????

1 hour ago, Satchel said:

That's just madness.  WTF, Texas.  Seriously, he will get applauded for this.  

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

I’m a single middle aged woman who lives alone. 

but I do fucked 

stopped reading here, pm sent. 

seriously though, get a shotgun with buckshot. it's idiot proof 

Edited by tx 3 putt

On 7/16/2022 at 12:14 PM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Jewish junta?  When they tell you who the are ... believe them.

image.thumb.jpeg.966c6b72e68bab8272bebdad9c475b9b.jpeg

How the hell am I supposed to pronounce that? Jewish Jun-ta? Hooish Hunta? Yooish Yoonta? I mean dammit the speech is in 5 minutes and these damn inbreeds cain't hardly get the lapel mic to stay clipped to my robe.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, F250 said:

That dude is definitely projecting his suppressed desire to suck dick onto others.

That every human being who saw that photo immediately reached the same conclusion should tell us something.  It's painfully obvious that his chosen path to suppress his desires is to inflict pain on everyone else who has a similar desire.  Sort of a self-flagellation by proxy.

39 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I mean, that has no chance of going anywhere, right?  

Right surly lawyers?????????

Back in the day when we could predict outcomes based on objective interpretations of the law, sure.

Today?  It'll be passed by the legislature, and will absolutely be allowed to stand by both the SCOTX and SCOTUS.  Is it purposefully cruel and discriminatory, to the point of actually killing the intended targets?  Then it's A-OK in the dystopian hellscape the GQP is almost done creating.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yep.  They will not stop until women are barefoot and pregnant, making sandwiches for men after a blowie.  And gays are in jail/dead where they belong.  And the darkies are back on their side of town with their own schools that are separate and "equal" and where if that side of town gets too nice, they can go burn it down with no repercussions.  That's the world they want us all to live in.  Don't be surprised when they start shutting down whole sections of HEB on Sundays due to the new blue laws.  If HEB is even open.

I say the same thing but a bit more brief: ‘if you don’t stand up now, you’re next.’
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I’m a single middle aged woman who lives alone. Granted, I have a very large and protective dog with a VERY a threatening bark but I’m the only human in my home unless my daughter is home from college or my son is on leave. So - alone 95% of the time.

20E1A5CA-B0A3-4DC6-A8C7-EAF7AF81E315.gif.f11693bc66b12b0d5440bb97dad96e99.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

One nice thing if these assholes plans come to fruition and they wind up complete control of the US:  Their miserable existence will still suck, and there won't be anyone left to blame.

It's going to be like the old site, with that one dumb mother fucker left talking to himself about how great things are while surrounded by an ever growing mound of shit.  Just a larger scale.

Edited by Goredho
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I truly do not understand it. And how miserable must their day to day life be to feel so scared and angry all the damn time

Their lives would be better if they’d enroll at Texas State next spring and take a college course on Harry Styles

https://www.kxan.com/news/education/texas-university-to-offer-new-harry-styles-course/

“As an historian, I want the class to get to really see how the world has changed in the last 12 years or so, but also how to put that into historical context, through the lens of Harry Styles, and how they can learn from him and his art, activism and philosophy, like any great artist,” said Valencia.

The class will be similar to a history class. Assignments for the class will include studying his music, films and with readings from Murakami, Bethan Roberts, Susan Sontag, Charles Bukowski, Rumi, Alain de Botton, Richard Brautigan and more. Students will also have to create their own podcast.

Texas turning into an absolute shithole while a Texas university os offering a class on Harry Styles.

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Their lives would be better if they’d enroll at Texas State next spring and take a college course on Harry Styles

https://www.kxan.com/news/education/texas-university-to-offer-new-harry-styles-course/

Texas turning into an absolute shithole while a Texas university os offering a class on Harry Styles.

Texas maga GQP won’t let this stand 

25 minutes ago, Satchel said:

I blame Barack Obama for everything. He’s responsible for the Maga overreaction to his elections.

It’s amazing how well the GOP kept their thin-skinned snowflake selves from constantly and publicly freaking out prior to Trump.  Trump made it okay to be whiney babies in public.

43 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

To be fair, Texas State is a Finishing school for sugar babies and Only Fans streamers.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4