Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

48 minutes ago, UcancallmeSurly said:

Can someone with a Twitter machine send a request to CDC?

We need a McConnaughey voice over "Ok cool, Hook 'em!" via jumbotron after huge plays

You know the UT commercial where it’s a flyover down 35 at night that ends on an orange lit tower, then Cronkite says what starts here changes the world?

now imagine the same video, but change the audio to ok, cool. Then throw hook em on the screen. 

Then imagine it debuting on godzillatron during the isu game. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chooky said:

This emotional grass fire of a human managed to stay employed by Urban Meyer for a long, long time.  Every tweet from Zach widens Urban's credibility gap.  Don't let 'em stop you, Zach.  Let it rip, cowboy.

Zach knows where the bodies are buried, and he was able to stay employed because his boss knew he was an unstable POS who could/would spill the beans.

As he's shown repeatedly on Twitter, Zach has used this as a defense mechanism for some time now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 4Pete said:

Urb is as big of a POS as Old Zach, but Urb's just not as coked-up and unstable.  There's a lot to be said for handling your shit when you want to be a super villain.  

If not for the whole Aaron Hernandez thing, I'd debate the whole "Urban is a POS" thing.  It think, at best for him, he has a weird and misplaced sense of loyalty to people who are clearly bad people.

With Zach, the loyalty is to Earle Bruce who was fired at least in part due to his own mental instability and grudges he held against others.  What has been clear looking at the rest of the Smith clan via Twitter last night (Zach and brother Colin T., in particular) is that Zach's behavior is not a one off.  This is pretty much how the Smith clan rolls.  I thought I had determined through my internet research that Colin T. is a young lawyer with a firm in Dayton, OH.  But I couldn't confirm that.  If I could confirm that, I was going to suggest that he not follow his brother's lead and spread rumors and other defamatory statements on Twitter to avoid not only being sued but so that he could have a successful legal career.  

Urban covered up for Zach so many times and brought him along with him from UF to tOSU (back home--family reunion).  It would be interesting to see what debts Urban feels he owes the Bruce family other than his outsized sense of loyalty.

• Fuck You 1

52 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Dude, I can absolutely judge Tom Herman for that, and so can you. There is a vast, vast difference between cheating on a woman and beating her up. Only one of these is criminal activity, for example.

Worded it poorly. Should have said "if this affects your judgement of his character".

Maybe he is a cheating, boozing son of a bitch. But who knows what their marriage is like. I can't imagine the stress of being the HC at Texas.

If he's winning and graduating kids and sending them to the NFL and avoiding land mines in the media/keeping his shit wrapped tight, who he's fucking or has fucked in the past seems irrelevant.

And I’m now a huge Michelle Herman fan.

Good on her for stepping up in a big way for a friend in trouble.

And those situations are very dangerous. Lots of times when an abuser hits their limit and decides to take the ultimate step, they often take out friends and family who helped their victims who they see as part of a conspiracy that “turned them against me”.

Give em hell, Courtney and Michelle.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, sdhornesq said:

If not for the whole Aaron Hernandez thing, I'd debate the whole "Urban is a POS" thing.  It think, at best for him, he has a weird and misplaced sense of loyalty to people who are clearly bad people.

With Zach, the loyalty is to Earle Bruce who was fired at least in part due to his own mental instability and grudges he held against others.  What has been clear looking at the rest of the Smith clan via Twitter last night (Zach and brother Colin T., in particular) is that Zach's behavior is not a one off.  This is pretty much how the Smith clan rolls.  I thought I had determined through my internet research that Colin T. is a young lawyer with a firm in Dayton, OH.  But I couldn't confirm that.  If I could confirm that, I was going to suggest that he not follow his brother's lead and spread rumors and other defamatory statements on Twitter to avoid not only being sued but so that he could have a successful legal career.  

Urban covered up for Zach so many times and brought him along with him from UF to tOSU (back home--family reunion).  It would be interesting to see what debts Urban feels he owes the Bruce family other than his outsized sense of loyalty.

People who live by a code of absolute loyalty are almost entirely criminals, con artists, or otherwise human pieces of shit.

There's a reason why you overlay a loyalty code over the basic tenets of doing the right thing. It's because you bend/break the rules consistently and you need cover.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fart said:

How are people able to find these type of massage parlors?    Asking for a friend...

Start here:

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Website-Shows-More-than-150-Massage-Parlors-Selling-Sex-in-San-Diego-County-500097661.html

https://www.rubmaps.com/

Edited by sdhornesq
  • Like 1