Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

5 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

God he's such a fucking idiot.  It would be hard for me to even play that stupid.

We have so much cheap food that our poor people are fat for god's sake.

Well, the poor people are fat because the cheap food is pure shit and corn syrup….

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Over 60% of Russians spend half their salary on food.  Sounds great.  Also, you can deliver food real cheap when you don't have to worry about food safety or paying people.

There are no delicatessens under Communism.

Why not?

Well, because the meats are divided into a class system. You got Pastrami and Corned Beef in one class and Salami and Bologna in another. That's not right.

So you can't get Corned Beef?

Well, you know, if you're in the Politburo, maybe.

• Haha 4

Did Tucker take into account that Russian median household income is like half of that in the US?  No.  When you take into account the disparity in income then you can see that the "discount" on groceries is not real because of how much of your income it takes as a percentage.

Other great things in Russia

• Life expectancy is about 10 years lower
  • Alcoholism is much higher
  • health care is mush more basic
  • Access to outside information is censored
  • Go to jail for what you say on youtube
  • Conscription to become fodder in Ukraine

I've been to Russia (Actually USSR) back in the late 80s on a school trip.  The tour guides take you around to the nicest tourist approved places.  When you walk across the street and look behind the high cinder block wall and see the slums they get mad.

Edited by TexasEd
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Russian cities are so much nicer than American they lock up their grocery carts so they don't get stolen by the homeless!

I wondered about that comment too.  Didn't Tucker just rave about how awesome Russia is?

34 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Russian cities are so much nicer than American they lock up their grocery carts so they don't get stolen by the homeless!

I first saw the locking shopping carts in Italy years ago.  Now there are a half-dozen Aldi stores around me, and they do it too.

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

The American food safety system is flawed, but I trust it more than Russia’s.  Anyone who lionizes Russian food costs I  wanna see them eat a big plate of store-bought chicken salad.

And I'm sure the Russian version of a Twinkie is as good as, or better, than our own.

5 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

so they basically threatened his family or something right? this dude is already wealthy wealthy. what else can it be? the kompromat i mean. is he blinking torture in morse code?

Vanity.  They pretend to adore him.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

This is what the last few posts ITT are referring to in case anyone is wondering. 

2 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

$400? For what we saw there? Not even if he was shopping at Erewhons.  

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

so they basically threatened his family or something right? this dude is already wealthy wealthy. what else can it be? the kompromat i mean. is he blinking torture in morse code?

I think he's just a stupid man who hates America. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I was just in Vietnam and bought a bowl of Pho, with fresh spring rolls and 2 beers for around $6 US.  In Singapore, that same meal would be around $60.  So Vietnam is a much better place to live than Singapore, right?

• Hook 'Em 4

What the fuck has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about?

Tucker is saying Russia is better than the US because shit cost less there. Shit cost less because people are poorer. It’s not just the US. It’s every non-poor country. Keep up…

On 2/10/2024 at 5:07 PM, Gatorubet said:

I can’t fault Putin for liking Yaroslavl the wise, as his wife Ingegerd Olofsdotter of Sweden protected my ancestor, Edward the Exile - the heir to Anglo-Saxon England - by taking him and his brother Edmund to Kiev as children after they were sent to Sweden by King Canute, the Viking King of England.  Instead of letting her father kill the two young princes in Sweden, princess Ingegerd took them to Ukraine with her when she married Yarosavl.  

Later, Edward’s daughter Margaret was the wife of King Duncan III of Scotland (of McBeth fame), and the mother of Matilda, the wife of Henry I and the  mother of Plantagenet line of kings.

Without Yaroslavl letting his wife do shit that annoyed other kings, there would be no annoying Gator polluting your board. (Or no well known English kings.) A mixed bag, as it were. 

Don't forget Uhtred son of Uhtred when handing out thanks. 

16 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

Tucker is saying Russia is better than the US because shit cost less there. Shit cost less because people are poorer. It’s not just the US. It’s every non-poor country. Keep up…

IMG_8523.gif

Edited by South Austin
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, South Austin said:

What the fuck has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about?

Amazing low key post / reference. Bravo sir. 

3 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

I was just in Vietnam and bought a bowl of Pho, with fresh spring rolls and 2 beers for around $6 US.  In Singapore, that same meal would be around $60.  So Vietnam is a much better place to live than Singapore, right?

How was ‘Nam?

I want to go there so bad. Never been to ‘Indochina’ but want to do Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore so bad.

I will likely on get to do one anytime soon and without any actual research I’ve settled on Vietnam in my head. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Tucker publishing Russian propaganda the day before Putin kills his political opponent is a first ballot Cuck Hall of Fame entry.

Wait until Tucker absolves Putin of any responsibility for Navalny’s death and defends his imprisonment. 

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Tucker publishing Russian propaganda the day before Putin kills his political opponent is a first ballot Cuck Hall of Fame entry.

I heard he died of natural causes.  Naturally, he had a sharpened toothbrush shoved into his temple.

12 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

$400? For what we saw there? Not even if he was shopping at Erewhons.  

I like how non of his fan boys are questioning this.  I'm in Big Food and $400 at a lower tier store in America is about 3-4 full carts.  He has one half empty cart and he just says "$400!!!" and the fan boys just believe it.

• Hook 'Em 1

How was ‘Nam?
I want to go there so bad. Never been to ‘Indochina’ but want to do Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore so bad.
I will likely on get to do one anytime soon and without any actual research I’ve settled on Vietnam in my head. 

Vietnam is great. Ho Chi Minh City is super cultural. Da Nang has a nice beach and tasty seafood. You can get deep in jungles or hang out in big beach resorts. And it’s cheap (original point that triggered South Austin - where I grew up btw, so nice to be clapped on by him. Lol).
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

11 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I first saw the locking shopping carts in Italy years ago.  Now there are a half-dozen Aldi stores around me, and they do it too.

Edited by High Plains Drifter
  • Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

You don't even have to fake being a Christian! Fuck the homeless! Fuck the mentally ill! Fuck anybody who wasn't born white and suburban!

Such a relief! I mean, I was all fine with giving God my glory and praise. It's the Jesus shit that really chaps my ass. He died a horrible death to save my soul, but all the fucking demands. Jeez.

2 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Don't forget Uhtred son of Uhtred when handing out thanks. 

He was also brother of Uhtred. Maybe the only good line in the final movie was when he got a new sword and wanted to give it a name. One of his henchmen said, "Uhtred, Sword of Uhtred."

54 minutes ago, 'stache said:

He’ll praise the killing and say that Trump should be elected to exert similar powers against the libs, and Trump will gain 3 points in the polls. 

I don’t see how this is relevant, so long as Fatty gets his trip to New Orleans and some folding cash. 

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Wait until Tucker absolves Putin of any responsibility for Navalny’s death and defends his imprisonment. 

Yavaltny, schmavaltny.

spacer.png

The bread! Oh. My. God. Amazing! You can't get bread like this in the filthy homeless crime havens of Biden's America. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2