Casey Thompson

Tex Long

7 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

Sadly this is true. Casey throws up nice stats vs defenses ranked outside the top 100 (rice, tech, and Kansas). Struggles vs decent defenses. Card is good, until the first sign adversity. Neither QB gives you much confidence going forward 

No, he's not good ever.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, stork642 said:

Both QBs are too mentally weak.  That is where the lack of leadership really is most absent.  One thing I don’t get is Kersetter letting his guy get past him and then he just stands there thinking what?  If I’m the online guy and the defender gets past me I keep running because when he knocks the ball loose from the QB at least I might have a chance to recover the fumble.   It’s like the whole team signs weekly NIL deals with the alumni of the team we play that week.  

both QB's pocket awareness is fucking awful. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

Sadly this is true. Casey throws up nice stats vs defenses ranked outside the top 100 (rice, tech, and Kansas). Struggles vs decent defenses. Card is good, until the first sign adversity. Neither QB gives you much confidence going forward 

Card is good until he steps into live action 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, C-Man said:

No, he's not good ever.

WAtch the first drive he went in. Looked great. Next series sack/fumble and he folds. Looked good vs ULL. The kid is talented, but he is mentally fragile. Can’t deal with adversity and folds at the first sign of it.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Codaxx said:

WAtch the first drive he went in. Looked great. Next series sack/fumble and he folds. Looked good vs ULL. The kid is talented, but he is mentally fragile. Can’t deal with adversity and folds at the first sign of it.

sure but that throw to Worthy for the TD was the first money throw I've seen him make.  Casey maybe inconsistent but Card is another level and he freezes more frequently in the pocket than Casey.

41 minutes ago, immamac said:

casey didn't fucking lose the game to kansas you fucking idiots. 

Casey was part of the problem, but also part of the solution. Those two turnovers were horribad.

The defense was the clear and consistent problem in this game and in others. That's just me watching on my phone. Indefensible shit not even worth rewatching.

On 11/15/2021 at 4:28 PM, Atticus said:

Casey was part of the problem, but also part of the solution. Those two turnovers were horribad.

The defense was the clear and consistent problem in this game and in others. That's just me watching on my phone. Indefensible shit not even worth rewatching.

If you're blaming anything other than defense you're fucking retarded

50 points given up and 200+ yards rushing given up

Defense lost this, just as they lost Oklahoma St, Oklahoma, Baylor, etc.

7 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

If you're blaming anything other than defense you're fucking retarded

50 points given up and 200+ yards rushing given up

Defense lost this, just as they lost Oklahoma St, Oklahoma, Baylor, etc.

Shut the fuck you binary piece of shit. I clearly said the defense was the main issue, but Casey turned the ball over twice and missed a few other key opportunities. 

Just like Card was part of the fucking problem too. Just like Christian Jones/Andrej Karic were fucking issues. There can be more than one issue leading to an outcome.

Just now, Atticus said:

Shut the fuck you binary piece of shit. I clearly said the defense was the main issue, but Casey turned the ball over twice and missed a few other key opportunities. 

Just like Card was part of the fucking problem too. Just like Christian Jones/Andrej Karic were fucking issues. There can be more than one issue leading to an outcome.

WE LOST TO KANSAS! NO EXCUSES. Card is fucking worse than Thompson.

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2021 at 2:22 PM, Codaxx said:

Sadly this is true. Casey throws up nice stats vs defenses ranked outside the top 100 (rice, tech, and Kansas). Struggles vs decent defenses. Card is Squints 2.0, until the first sign adversity. Neither QB gives you much confidence going forward