Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×

Came for the thread title. Wasn’t expecting that pic. Cruz is worthless but that photo is a dick move. 

17 minutes ago, swraith said:

Came for the thread title. Wasn’t expecting that pic. Cruz is worthless but that photo is a dick move. 

Ted Cruz's existence is a dick move

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:23 AM, Aqua Buddha said:

I saw where his bastard child missed the game winning shot for Duke last night.  

I was at the Jazz/Nuggets game and his other bastard child - Grayson Allen - filled in for a hurt Donovan Mitchell. Cruz's kid is no Donovan Mitchell, thank goodness. 

On 3/25/2018 at 8:45 PM, deadshank said:

Meh

Check out the Nose on Ted.  We is morphing ever closer to Grandpa before our eyes.

DZBmTr1X0AUueDs.jpgal-lewis-grandpa-munster-mary-bassett.jp

3 hours ago, Celery Man said:

The button on his coat is under a tremendous amount of stress. A beard is not the only thing he grew.

On 11/15/2018 at 10:15 AM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

What else would you expect? These people are fucking cowards.

I just love how this thread is only a page.  It's the only thing everyone in the CR can agree on.  We just nod our heads and move on.  

I saw Mark Shields speak last night in San Antonio. He told a story of Ted Cruz asking John McCain why everyone instantly hated him. McCain replied, "it saves a lot of time."

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Lulz

Also, everyone knows that Ted Cruz was in Stryper, a band whose members wouldn’t be caught dead at an event so blasphemous as a Nine Inch Nails show.

What’s over? This isn’t the Beto vs. Ted thread. Read better - this is the “Ted Cruz Is A Piece Of Shit” thread.

And that particular subject will never be over. Not even when he’s dead.

There will be chapters in history books titled “Ted Cruz Was A Piece Of Shit”.

57 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Damn, he blowed up over Thanksgiving.

He doesn’t have to worry about weight again until 2023 when he officially start running for President again.  

Dtrtgb3WsAUGrru?format=jpg&name=small

classic sitcom.

he's thinking: semper fidelis.

everybody else is thinking: simpering fool.

Edited by yaqdum

He looks like that pervy grade level Earth Science teacher that’s on every high school faculty in America.

Y’all know who I mean.

The one at my high school was named Mr. Head.

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion