Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

I think the legal term of art is firstsies, as articulated in the landmark 1952 SC decision, Shotgun vs. Girlfriend.

I laughed at this, then I wondered about my interpretation. I laughed at a couple various meanings. I’d like to know the author’s intent so I can appreciate it in the correct manner

11 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Cross posting from the daily Texan thread.  Treasury is the lead agency to coordinate Magnitsky and other targeted sanctions which the Russians freaking HATE.

No worries. Texag says that it was China, not Russia, and that solar winds is a  shoddy fly by night cloud monitoring firm out of Austin that clearly has employees that were Chinese nationals educated in CS at tu, and also were freedom loving capitalists before they were indoctrinated in anti-capitalism by the liberal professors there. So after graduation they joined solar winds and have been feeding info to the Chinese. And Obama is also at fault, apparently giving passwords of some sort to Xi before leaving office. 

Edited by heso
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, elfenix said:

he's got 3 weeks left in office.

No shit.  This would have meant something to me before the election. I mean, if the previous four years didn't have enough disgusting moments for him, he's irredeemable in my eyes.   Now he's just another GOP'er who sold his soul to the great Orange Satan and then suddenly remembered his convictions when it no longer mattered.

And I can't wait for Barr to turn on Trump. It's going to be glorious when he writes his book and tries to convince history that all he was trying to do was to tame/temper the Orange Satan. 

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Sounds like Trump wanted to guard the election hacking and many other negative things.  I believe that he certainly tried to do so. 

I'm pretty convinced this happened. Trump/GOP did in fact do the terrible things they are claiming the democrats did. They were just surprised that their efforts weren't enough to give Trump a win. 

10 minutes ago, Upgrayedd said:

Face eating cheetah's etc.

Is that fuckstick rocking a hitler stache?  

So, political parties are a lot like social parties.

For example, if you are having a party this weekend -- gonna cook come burgers, have a bunch of beer, maybe play some horseshoes in the back yard, and you invite neighbors and friends, that's a party.  But if you also invite a group of fucking nazis, then your party inevitably takes on that stain -- "hey, did y'all hear about the nazi party Brisket had last weekend?"

You can't invite nazis into your party without it becoming a nazi party.  You can't shrug your shoulders and say "no, it's just a regular party, I don't have those beliefs, who I welcome into my home doesn't mean I think like that."  It doesn't matter.  Some views are so insane and extreme that by inviting them in, you simultaneously succumb to them.

That's what the GOP has done.  They went all in on xenophobic white nationalism (you know.....nazis).  And now, that's what they are.  And those people chanting "destroy the GOP?"  Doesn't matter.  They ARE the GOP.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Any idea who Richard Donoghue is and if he's capable of pulling a Night of the Long Knives for Dear Leader?  Because that's what I suspect from all this three card monty tomfoolery at DoD and now DoJ.  Gotta get people in who won't stand in the way of grifts, paybacks and power grabs in the remaining days.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

total bullshit.  "Also, Donald J. Trump has a huge cock and is probably the smartest person I have ever met."

Remember, Trumpists are the ones who love the label "cuck."

Every accusation, confession, etc.

That letter is one of the most pathetic pieces of official correspondence I have ever read in my life.  The fact that Barr willingly signed that letter, which was almost certainly written by Miller or someone like him, cements Barr's place in history as a submissive, obsequious, simpering bootlicker.  Few creatures as pathetic as him in our history have ever held such a position.  Barr is in rather rarified air.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

That letter is one of the most pathetic pieces of official correspondence I have ever read in my life.  The fact that Barr willingly signed that letter, which was almost certainly written by Miller or someone like him, cements Barr's place in history as a submissive, obsequious, simpering bootlicker.  Few creatures as pathetic as him in our history have ever held such a position.  Barr is in rather rarified air.

but he needs that parden tho

27 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Until I read your post I hadn’t bothered to read Barr’s bullshit letter because who gives a fuck.

But after reading it, holy shit! Did Barr really sign that? Talk about relegating yourself to the trash heap of history. 

Oh well. He deserves it. I’ll buy the tar if someone else obtains the feathers. 

• Like 1

Is it really hacking when the orange fuck just gives them the password?

They will go after the girl for using a password that still works 6 months after she was fired for telling the truth. They will run cover and deflect all sanctions against the real threat.

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Until I read your post I hadn’t bothered to read Barr’s bullshit letter because who gives a fuck.

But after reading it, holy shit! Did Barr really sign that? Talk about relegating yourself to the trash heap of history. 

Holy shit, you ain't lying. Wow. I'm somewhat surprised it didn't include any mention of Trump's huge penis. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Wow.  Same.  I do like the very first sentence where it leaves out the RESULTS of the update on election fraud.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

This resignation is batshit nonsense created by Trump, I can’t believe Barr signed this 

Fucking pathetic. That whole fucking party has lost every ounce of my respect. How the fuck do you sign that bullshit and have any self respect?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

I'm pretty convinced this happened. Trump/GOP did in fact do the terrible things they are claiming the democrats did. They were just surprised that their efforts weren't enough to give Trump a win. 

Vote by mail killed them. They didn’t account for it. Without coronavirus and the subsequent Huge vote by mail, trump and the republicans probably steal the election again just like they did in 2016.

God threw them a curveball and they are beyond pissed they swung and missed. Oh well, fuck em.