Kyler Murray - The Savior or Satan of OU Football

closetojumping

usa_today_11811794.1543881093.jpg

Haskins is listed @ 6-3, Tua @ 6-1 which at least in ratio, looks correct here.  The top of Kylers head is at the top lip of Haskins, and that distance to the top of Haskins head is at least 5-6" which puts Kyler AT MOST 5'10, AT MOST.

You know gotdamn well that little fucker wears Tom Cruise platform shoes and definitely was that night.

He's 5'8 and possibly less.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

usa_today_11811794.1543881093.jpg

Haskins is listed @ 6-3, Tua @ 6-1 which at least in ratio, looks correct here.  The top of Kylers head is at the top lip of Haskins, and that distance to the top of Haskins head is at least 5-6" which puts Kyler AT MOST 5'10, AT MOST.

You know gotdamn well that little fucker wears Tom Cruise platform shoes and definitely was that night.

He's 5'8 and possibly less.

FWIW...I was listening to Adam Schein on Mad Dog Sports this morning. He was talking about Kyle and how he didn't think it was a good idea for him to go to the NFL vs playing baseball. He said he was at an event and he talked to Kyler earlier this year. He said that Kyler is the exact same height as himself, which is a hair under 5'9".

13 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

I’m sure they claim a Medal of Honor winner from TCU that spent less time in CS than Murray. So yeah, someone will claim him.

This.  If Murray has ANY success whatsoever after leaving aggy, they will take any and all credit for that success.  Now, if Murray had sucked big time, aggy wouldn't have anything to do with him.  It's what aggy does, and they appear to be good at this crap.

1 hour ago, BurntOrangeCrush said:

FWIW...I was listening to Adam Schein on Mad Dog Sports this morning. He was talking about Kyle and how he didn't think it was a good idea for him to go to the NFL vs playing baseball. He said he was at an event and he talked to Kyler earlier this year. He said that Kyler is the exact same height as himself, which is a hair under 5'9".

Yeah if Tua is really 6'1" in that pic, then there's zero chance that Kyler breaks 5' 8" by much, if at all. He doesn't even reach the middle of Tua's nose. 

Edited by wood

On January 14, 2019 at 3:17 PM, LTtxfan said:

Sorry.... You are right, A's can keep negotiating

Here's ESPN quote on Kyler' s decision to declare for early NFL entry:  "While Murray has entered his name into the NFL draft, he still has 72 hours during which he can chose to pull out."

She be preg after 72 hrs

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 1:10 PM, Orange&White said:

You see,  Johnny Manzeil's Heisman was a direct result of good aggie training and character. His blow habit, impermissible benefits, domestic abuse and shitty football play after college were a direct result of his parents. Put it on the wall!

New turdition! The twelf midget.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

He went to ou AND aggy. What do you expect?

He comes off as the narcissistic punk that he is. Coddled all his life, and a freak athlete at the levels of sport he has been involved in to this point. He’s in for the biggest humility challenge of his sports career in whichever sport he plays next. We’ll see how he handles that. My money is on - not well.

• Like 5

Kyler's problem is that he has no personal integrity. He doesn't want to commit to anyone, he wants to be able to do as he pleases. That doesn't work very well when you sign contracts to play a game, particularly for a large sum of money. He isn't a person of his word, and he is going to screw a team or two out of a lot of money. In this interview, he just didn't want to be explicit about which agreement(s) he has no intention of abiding by.

None of that is surprising since his dad played for aggy during the cheating years. They're pieces of shit.

• Like 6

Kyler's problem is that he has no personal integrity. He doesn't want to commit to anyone, he wants to be able to do as he pleases. That doesn't work very well when you sign contracts to play a game, particularly for a large sum of money. He isn't a person of his word, and he is going to screw a team or two out of a lot of money. In this interview, he just didn't want to be explicit about which agreement(s) he has no intention of abiding by.

None of that is surprising since his dad played for aggy during the cheating years. They're pieces of shit.

So Kyler is running for President?

no cloak.

81fc0466d2d37fbbd98b75152b37eec8.gif

I watched that interview, he was very awkward. I'm not sure why he was being paraded around when he had to be so aloof with his answers on whether he was going Football or Baseball. I think he is angling to try and do both and is setting up a big marketing play. I think Deon Sanders said yesterday he was meeting with Kyler to talk about some things, I'd imagine it was to probe his knowledge from doing it.

I don't know how well he will do if he decides to go NFL, but the dude is fast as hell and throws an incredibly pretty ball. I mean Fuck OU, but damn he has a nice touch when throwing. 

14 minutes ago, DreadHead said:

I watched that interview, he was very awkward. I'm not sure why he was being paraded around when he had to be so aloof with his answers on whether he was going Football or Baseball. I think he is angling to try and do both and is setting up a big marketing play. I think Deon Sanders said yesterday he was meeting with Kyler to talk about some things, I'd imagine it was to probe his knowledge from doing it.

I don't know how well he will do if he decides to go NFL, but the dude is fast as hell and throws an incredibly pretty ball. I mean Fuck OU, but damn he has a nice touch when throwing. 

It was some sponsorship thing for Gatorade. The thing is, if he'd just been half-awake and laughed off the questions with "nothing's decided yet, me and my team are working on our plans", it would have been normal. Instead he looked like a mentally deficient brat, slouching and not answering. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

It was some sponsorship thing for Gatorade. The thing is, if he'd just been half-awake and laughed off the questions with "nothing's decided yet, me and my team are working on our plans", it would have been normal. Instead he looked like a mentally deficient brat, slouching and not answering. 

Upbringing where art thou?

• Like 1

Quick question.  Was there anything shady about how Murray ended up at Allen during high school?  I know Allen has a rep for "luckily" acquiring transfers, but I can't recall if Murray grew up and played in Allen or if he transferred in.

Murray lived in Lewisville. He transferred in. Along with 73 other football players to Allen during a 5 year period.

Nothing to see here folks!

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/high-schools/2018/12/13/allen-best-state-aspire-play-transfers-coming-cost

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Murray lived in Lewisville. He transferred in. Along with 73 other football players to Allen during a 5 year period.

Nothing to see here folks!

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/high-schools/2018/12/13/allen-best-state-aspire-play-transfers-coming-cost

Thanks.  That's what I thought, but I wanted to ensure I had it correct before running my mouth.  

So, by my count, he:

Left Lewisville for the greener pastures of Allen.

Almost left aggy for Texas at the last minute.  (Rumors have his last minute visit as a douche-bag gimmick so either way....)

Left aggy for OU.

Left the A's for the NFL.  Or, maybe not.  Who know because he seems mildly brain dead.

What a guy.

• Like 1