2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

3 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Hilarious that people earnestly believe hundreds of volunteers across 5 states all committed multiple felonies and somehow no one is able to prove any of it in court. 10 (and counting) lawsuits were laughed out of court for failure to show any evidence of GOP denied access or any other made up bullshit. Trump lawyers in court are probably not the preferred messengers though - let’s rely on whatever QAnon youtubers are saying instead 

You have to do it on the county level with how the US runs elections.

10 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Running for president was probably the first time he ever made a profit in his life. Of course he wants to keep that going

Nope, he made more money on the apprentice as an actor portraying a successful businessman than he did in anything else.

22 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

It won’t matter. That case is about ballots postmarked by Election Day and received up to 3 days after. There just aren’t enough to change the results in PA- even if every one of those are thrown in the trash. They can file 100 amicus briefs and it’s not ever going to be Bush v Gore

This.  That whole fight is much ado about nothing.  The war over votes that matter in PA is already over.  Whether or not those ADDITIONAL votes are ever counted really doesn't matter.  So....who cares? 

7 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Nobody is reading that you dumb fuckin lunatic. Go cry yourself to sleep while clutching your cock shaped pillow.

I skimmed it.  It's the same fever dreams found in their echo chambers.  All of it.....with no actual evidence proving it.   See below.

4 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Hilarious that people earnestly believe hundreds of volunteers across 5 states all committed multiple felonies and somehow no one is able to prove any of it in court. 10 (and counting) lawsuits were laughed out of court for failure to show any evidence of GOP denied access or any other made up bullshit. Trump lawyers in court are probably not the preferred messengers though - let’s rely on whatever QAnon youtubers are saying instead 

The law doesn't care about what you say, or what you believe.  It cares about what you can prove.  And here's the problem for the Trumpers -- 1) the things they are complaining about would actually be pretty easy to prove, yet 2) they haven't proven a single one of them.

You can rant about how Hillary Clinton snuck into a secret server room late at night and changed votes by pressing a secret button only accessible to someone with a demonic pointed tail......I'm sure that rant or something like it exists, actually.  But you're going to need some evidence to prove that.  When the evidence is that Hillary was home all night, and never left the area, you're kinda fucked.

The fact that the "alternative facts" crowd is trafficking in "alternative facts," without actual proof, is so perfectly on-brand for this country, I couldn't script it any better.

• Hook 'Em 1

[mention=346]TtomTerrific[/mention] No one is reading your delusional gibberish. You have zero self awareness so I'll spell it out for you: YOU. ARE. DUMB. You're the kinda guy who watched Behind the Curve on Netflix and thought those flat-earth society members made some really good points. You are getting your ass handed to you in sucker's chess by a moronic megalomaniac narcissist and traitor to democracy with the charm of a sewer rat. These shitty pyscho grifters are spitting out comically inept conspiracy theories in crayon and all caps and you lack the requisite IQ points to question any of it.
The truth is you are enabling treason. Why do you hate America?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

This from the lying statistician who believes that because the ballot counting machines “glitch” was only a “software issue” that somehow it was not newsworthy.

1. It’s damaged altered ballots had all been accounted for.....lie

2. All ballot counting was done under the proper supervision of election officials.....lie. There’s copious amounts of video evidence of the removal of GOP election officials being removed and barred from re-entry or in other places not present in the first place.

3. That the other 46 counties in Michigan had been “cleared” of any votes that had been changed, on purpose from Tump to Biden. That’s literally what the “glitch” was . That if the machine read “Tump”. The machine, by the instructions coded into the software, changed enough of those ballots to “Count” as Biden. Even if the ballot in your hand said “Trump”. (Actually, especially if the ballot in your hand said “Trump”)

This didn’t happen in Giant states like California or New York. It happened, by another stoke of coincidence, in the states that were/are in question and remain counting votes at the time of this posting.

3. You further went on to find more proof of the innocuousness of this “glitch just being a software issue” because voting machines “every where” ran this same software.

Well. Part of that’s true. This is where I’m not sure if you are displaying your stupidity or your dishonesty as you are demonstrably dishonest and now appearing more and more dim. I never considered you especially bright, but not necessarily stupid either. Certainly no one who’s scoring of my intelligence would matter to me one iota, but now I believe that you are quite a bit more dim than I did previously. Mostly because of:

4. You still haven’t elaborated on the 5 standard deviations from what are typical voter turn out numbers. I have seen you demonstrate for your pack dogs here some chops at statistics when you play to the crowd here about odds of winning the rest of the games or something that you believe gives you some authority on the matter.

That’s a complicated field of study as I believe that your working knowledge of some of it was a demonstration of intelligence on some level. I’m thinking now that because you are aware what a delta of 5 standard deviations means to probability, along with the forensic characteristics surrounding the application of statistical modeling and you’ve remained completely quiet in lieu of your typical analysis of football records’ probability.

Michigan's population has been flat, around 10million, for the past 20 years. 5,544,000 voted in Michigan in 2020. 4,548,000 in 2016. 4,680,000 in 2012. 4,912,000 in 2008. 4,793,000 in 2004. 4,124,000 in 2000. So either a million more people voted this time, or Democrats cheated at 4:00am

I’m not sure it was you, but someone here wanted to use the fact that the Dems lost big in the house and big in the State legislatures as some sort of proof of an honest election. “If we were going to cheat, isn’t it reasonable that we would cheat for the other spots, too?”

Well, no. You see, not only did these “drops” only happen at 4am, in battle ground States, after counting had inexplicably stopped and election officials sent home and in at least one instance blocked from returning, but they came back 9O% Biden and none of the down ballots elections we’re bothered with at all. Like there was some sort of rush, on every ballot in that “drop”. So, we go to bed each night with Trump winning by every report, almost in a landslide and wake up each day to Biden miraculously taking overnight leads in these States that somehow can’t quite finish counting.

So, back to the fat part of the bell curve, you are likely a guy who considers statics a hobby, not particularly bright, emboldened by your pack here, definitely a liar and definitely terrified of what little bit you do know, seek some sort of validation here in your pack dog role; but at your bottom are a frightened bitch.

(See you’ve gone and had me break my own rule and attack you personally as that seems to be all the “rage”)

e5747abe15700bdb3dfd8d86d2522719.jpg

@Rimbo

Yea we should totally extend the olive branch to this stupid fuck. He seems real contrite.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

This from the lying statistician who believes that because the ballot counting machines “glitch” was only a “software issue” that somehow it was not newsworthy.

2. All ballot counting was done under the proper supervision of election officials.....lie. There’s copious amounts of video evidence of the removal of GOP election officials being removed and barred from re-entry or in other places not present in the first place.

3. That the other 46 counties in Michigan had been “cleared” of any votes that had been changed, on purpose from Tump to Biden. That’s literally what the “glitch” was . That if the machine read “Tump”. The machine, by the instructions coded into the software, changed enough of those ballots to “Count” as Biden. Even if the ballot in your hand said “Trump”. (Actually, especially if the ballot in your hand said “Trump”)

This didn’t happen in Giant states like California or New York. It happened, by another stoke of coincidence, in the states that were/are in question and remain counting votes at the time of this posting.

3. You further went on to find more proof of the innocuousness of this “glitch just being a software issue” because voting machines “every where” ran this same software.

Well. Part of that’s true. This is where I’m not sure if you are displaying your stupidity or your dishonesty as you are demonstrably dishonest and now appearing more and more dim. I never considered you especially bright, but not necessarily stupid either. Certainly no one who’s scoring of my intelligence would matter to me one iota, but now I believe that you are quite a bit more dim than I did previously. Mostly because of:

4. You still haven’t elaborated on the 5 standard deviations from what are typical voter turn out numbers. I have seen you demonstrate for your pack dogs here some chops at statistics when you play to the crowd here about odds of winning the rest of the games or something that you believe gives you some authority on the matter.

That’s a complicated field of study as I believe that your working knowledge of some of it was a demonstration of intelligence on some level. I’m thinking now that because you are aware what a delta of 5 standard deviations means to probability, along with the forensic characteristics surrounding the application of statistical modeling and you’ve remained completely quiet in lieu of your typical analysis of football records’ probability.

Michigan's population has been flat, around 10million, for the past 20 years. 5,544,000 voted in Michigan in 2020. 4,548,000 in 2016. 4,680,000 in 2012. 4,912,000 in 2008. 4,793,000 in 2004. 4,124,000 in 2000. So either a million more people voted this time, or Democrats cheated at 4:00am

I’m not sure it was you, but someone here wanted to use the fact that the Dems lost big in the house and big in the State legislatures as some sort of proof of an honest election. “If we were going to cheat, isn’t it reasonable that we would cheat for the other spots, too?”

Well, no. You see, not only did these “drops” only happen at 4am, in battle ground States, after counting had inexplicably stopped and election officials sent home and in at least one instance blocked from returning, but they came back 9O% Biden and none of the down ballots elections we’re bothered with at all. Like there was some sort of rush, on every ballot in that “drop”. So, we go to bed each night with Trump winning by every report, almost in a landslide and wake up each day to Biden miraculously taking overnight leads in these States that somehow can’t quite finish counting.

So, back to the fat part of the bell curve, you are likely a guy who considers statics a hobby, not particularly bright, emboldened by your pack here, definitely a liar and definitely terrified of what little bit you do know, seek some sort of validation here in your pack dog role; but at your bottom are a frightened bitch.

(See you’ve gone and had me break my own rule and attack you personally as that seems to be all the “rage”)

I can't believe I am engaging, but.... 

You clearly think this election was "stolen", and you clearly think there is verifiable proof that is obvious to anyone not blinded by partisanship. The President has been clear that he and his crack legal team will use every tool at their disposal to challenge and contest the election. They have filed numerous suits all over the country and will continue to do so. Republican appointees control the Supreme Court 6-3, with 3 justices appointed by Trump himself. And as you noted in your below post a few days ago, Republican appointees dominate the federal judiciary below the Supreme Court and control the Department of Justice.

you are going to LOVE what is in store for you when the 300 judges that McConnell has been stowing away into the fabric of our judicial system (thank God, as  the final fail safe, cuz there was ZERO chance you assholes woudln't try this)...you are going to LOVE it when Barr takes the gloves off and you are going to LOVE it when that new hottie on the Supreme Court writes the majority opinion that will finally rid us of your scourge and bring purity (Goddamned right...purity) and virtue back to this country...to make America Great Again!  (lol....que the "gasp....he said "purity" Hugo's in here ready for some "Poor Boys" ooooggaa boooglah some shit)....nope I mean AMERICAN PURITY of and for those who love this country constituted as it was purely inteded to be, and with the sacred franchise kept just that.

Moreover, Republicans control the Senate, with one of the most dominating majority leaders in history.  Republicans also have total control of two of the states at issue, Arizona and Georgia, and have legislative control of Michigan and Pennsylvania. 

So, with control of the Executive branch, the Senate, the DOJ, the judiciary, and significant state government control, when the President completely fails at proving fraud and has all of his cases thrown out, will you still be running around with your hair on fire crying like a 3 year old little girl? Of course you will. But you should know you seem like an asylum-level nutter.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Trump benefits by continuing this conspiracy theory of election fraud. Once he leaves office it will just continue to grow and thrive. His Qanon tribe, Parler group will feed on it and only make it bigger and bigger. Unfortunately you have people like Greg Abbott and Dan Patrick who will feed it as well. 

What I find to be stupid about all this is Gore/Bush was 1 state, right?

Trump wants all this done in half a dozen states. 

All the comparing to the 2000 election is kind of irrelevant due to the numbers now vs these. We’re talking 8-10k votes as the lowest threshold in GA. 

Florida was within just a few thousand, correct? 

It was actually within a few hundred.

Bush led by 1,800 going into the recount, then after a machine recount his lead was a little less than 400. After all the different hand recounts and absentee ballots were processed he only won by 537 votes.

None of the states Trump is currently trying to contest are even near that close.

38 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11759789

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

He won't let himself be hauled off from the White House. He's barely there anyway. He'll be at Mar a Lago on Jan 20 and will pretend to be president from the "Southern White House" like the Avignon Papacy. He'll tweet as though he's president. But nobody in any position of power will care, especially world leaders. Except maybe Kim Jong will allow him to meet with him again, and probably Putin. It's gonna be a shit show for sure, but I don't see any real problems with the transition, even if Biden has to do it on his own. It's not like he doesn't know how to be president, he was VP for 8 years very recently.

• Like 1

Even if we entertained the notion that Biden managed to steal the election as a pure hypothetical, wouldn't that stick a fork in the narrative that Trump managed to drain the swamp? Some of these Biden states were under Republican management.

It's obvious to anyone whose head isn't buried in the sand that Biden straight up beat Trump. But to those whose head is buried in the sand, even in their delusional version of reality, they have to accept that Trump still lost to the "deep state" in the end. Either way, Trump is a loser.

32 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

@Rimbo

Yea we should totally extend the olive branch to this stupid fuck. He seems real contrite.

How many times have you been flamed by someone on the internet, and your immediate reaction was: "Oh, hey, I should listen to this person, he might have a good point?"

How many times did you get flamed and your response was, "U WOT M8?!?!?"

All you're doing is making yourself feel a little better. Disengage and try a different tactic.

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

He won't let himself be hauled off from the White House. He's barely there anyway. He'll be at Mar a Lago on Jan 20 and will pretend to be president from the "Southern White House" like the Avignon Papacy. He'll tweet as though he's president. But nobody in any position of power will care, especially world leaders. Except maybe Kim Jong will allow him to meet with him again, and probably Putin. It's gonna be a shit show for sure, but I don't see any real problems with the transition, even if Biden has to do it on his own. It's not like he doesn't know how to be president, he was VP for 8 years very recently.

I doubt he’ll wait that long.  He’s definitely not coming back after Xmas, and if we get an East Coast cold snap before thanksgiving, he will probably move down permanently then. 

2 minutes ago, ndawg said:

Even if we entertained the notion that Biden managed to steal the election as a pure hypothetical, ...

It gets destroyed almost immediately by two inconvenient truths:

1. The Republicans gained in the House, and the same ballots that we've (hypothetically) accepted to allow this are the same ones we're throwing out for the Biden win, AND
  2. If there really were such a conspiracy, why in the hell would we have allowed Mitch McConnell to retain his senate seat?

It breaks down almost immediately with even a cursory glance at evidence. But then, you're trying to reason someone out of a position they did NOT reason themselves into.

4 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

How many times have you been flamed by someone on the internet, and your immediate reaction was: "Oh, hey, I should listen to this person, he might have a good point?"

How many times did you get flamed and your response was, "U WOT M8?!?!?"

All you're doing is making yourself feel a little better. Disengage and try a different tactic.

What you don't understand is that engaging these morons as though they're intelligent people validates their stupidity to lurkers and observers. You're not going to convince enough of these rubes to make up for the number of observers who you've enabled to take this idiocy seriously. 

Morons should be called morons and ridiculed accordingly. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

What you don't understand is that engaging these morons as though they're intelligent people validates their stupidity to lurkers and observers. You're not going to convince enough of these rubes to make up for the number of observers who you've enabled to take this idiocy seriously. 

Morons should be called morons and ridiculed accordingly. 

See thats the problem with the country right now.  I know a guy that lives in Ohio.  He has seen the reason why Trump has another 4 yrs. Most of y'all look down on the people he lives with. You make fun of them.  You say they're a cult. Nope. They're Americans. You have liberals and democrats voting for Trump.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm not going to let myself get drawn into the schadenfreude over Ben Carson contracting coronavirus.  I resolve to be better.

Robert Guillaume | Discography | Discogs

The day after the Election reminded me of the episode where Benson was running for Lt. Governor and it looked like he was going to lose only for late returns to come in showing he's the winner. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Rimbo said:

It gets destroyed almost immediately by two inconvenient truths:

1. The Republicans gained in the House, and the same ballots that we've (hypothetically) accepted to allow this are the same ones we're throwing out for the Biden win, AND
  2. If there really were such a conspiracy, why in the hell would we have allowed Mitch McConnell to retain his senate seat?

It breaks down almost immediately with even a cursory glance at evidence. But then, you're trying to reason someone out of a position they did NOT reason themselves into.

The deplorables have no problem internally reconciling themselves with the flawed logic that you're exposing. Their brains are ignorant mush at this point. They are masters of denial. Almost every stupid article they link or moronic argument they put forward is done in bad faith, they don't believe most of this crap on any deep level. They just like flinging shit at the wall.

They're pretty much nihilists, but they do have beliefs that are core to their identity, and because of that I think there's something here I think they can't ignore -- they actually believe in their heart of hearts that Trump went to Washington to drain the swamp and defeat the deep state. That's one of those beliefs that is core to their identity as Trumpists, and it's impossible to believe he's succeeded against the swamp if you also believe the election was successfully rigged against him.

To the extent that they realize Trump can't have defeated the deep state and also fallen victim to an election rigging against them, their enthusiasm may wane.

• Hook 'Em 1