2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Imma go ahead and say all the vaccine conspiracy theories we are about to hear are true.  I hope Pfizer was show playing an announcement by a week or so.  If Trump is terrible for them for whatever reason and they know he is going to take credit for some vaccine progress will be the 2020 Comey letter, Good for them for doing the sort of campaigning they want. I’d love it. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Imma go ahead and say all the vaccine conspiracy theories we are about to hear are true.  I hope Pfizer was show playing an announcement by a week or so.  If Trump is terrible for them for whatever reason and they know he is going to take credit for some vaccine progress will be the 2020 Comey letter, Good for them for doing the sort of campaigning they want. I’d love it. 

Honestly, even if it came out that Pfizer did actually sit on this for a week, I wouldn't give the slightest of fucks.

He's sure as shit going to try, but that fucker doesn't get to take credit for this.

Just now, Neonmoon said:

It's only a matter of time before Trump tweets he cured Covid (if he hasn't already)

New legal strategy:  demand a revote based on the vaccine news.  Point to FN poll that says they would have changed their vote if they knew the vaccine was coming.  

If Merkel or one of the leaders that hates Trump really wanted to pull the ultimate troll, she/they would go on Twitter and congratulate president Biden for the huge advances in Covid treatment today and the accompanying stock market bump. They won't, but it'd be awesome.

7 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

If he really does wear adult diapers, then it's the whole range of production you've got there. Diaper genie could have come out with MAGA merch.

He has to have a staff in charge of changing him ?

Edited by tx 3 putt

12 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Meh. He can stall until the electoral college vote.  It won’t matter. 

The electoral college "meets" on December 14, I believe.  Doesn't look like any states are going to have much problem certifying results by then.

I don't believe recounts have to be certified by December 14.  That is, if they aren't, it's tough shit for the recounter, but doesn't open the electoral college to interference from legislatures.

The risk is not a state government or official's ability to fuck with electors; they are appointed in most states by the winner's political party or campaign.  The risk is that without a certified vote, the lege can determine the winner in partisan fashion.

Edited by TwiceHorn

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The electoral college "meets" on December 14, I believe.  Doesn't look like any states are going to have much problem certifying results by then.

I don't believe recounts have to be certified by December 14.  That is, if they aren't, it's tough shit for the recounter, but doesn't open the electoral college to interference from legislatures.

Recounts go pretty fast I think. The slowness of counting mail in ballots is the process of opening the envelopes, reviewing for compliance, logging the info, scanning, etc. I assume the recount is just running the ballots through the scanners like a big document on a xerox machine.

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

Recounts go pretty fast I think. The slowness of counting mail in ballots is the process of opening the envelopes, reviewing for compliance, logging the info, scanning, etc. I assume the recount is just running the ballots through the scanners like a big document on a xerox machine.

I think that's correct.  God knows how Trumpco is going to goober it up though.  Still, I think the party requesting the recount bears the risk of it not being completed in time.

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Correct.  A mail in ballot comes inside 2 envelopes that both have to be opened and then it has to be smoothed so that is will feed through the counting machine properly.  That's a time consuming process that doesn't have to be repeated.

• Like 1

Pfizer took no federal money in development of the COVID vaxx, and is not participating as part of Operation Warp Speed. 

Azar released an announcement in July saying they were, but that is not true.  No detailed agreement was approved by PFEs board, and of course, it was Trump admin puffery.

Pfizer announced they are offering the vaxx for free and will distribute through its channels.  That very well may be the case - until January 20th at Noon.

Obviously, this is PFE giving Trump the finger. It will not surprise me if the federal government makes a deal with the Biden administration to buy doses (for international as well as domestic distribution) in January.  PFE chose who to make their deal with, and now that Biden won the election, they can make this more obvious.  They clearly wanted to avoid having to make a deal with Trump, and appear to have succeeded.

Edited by SizzleChest
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

I mean everybody knows that the Rose Garden overhaul was completed by Four Seasons Total Landscape.  Least the White House could do for them for landscaping the Super Spreader event was throw them some free media this last weekend with Rudy. 

Assuming Ballotpedia is correct, most of the states certify by the end of November (but not all of them).  Because the Trumper's are such slapdicks, they'll likely only contest/recount the states they are upset about losing (WI/MI/PA/GA/AZ)  all have to certify by 12/1 or sooner. I would think that the Biden folks can then start filing lawsuits to force GSA to hand over the keys under the Presidential Transition Act at that point.

Either way, in 2000, the transition started after Gore conceded in mid December right before the Electoral College met. 

Edited by Bateshorn

Just now, Loch Ness Monster said:

Looks like Tigerdroppings and aggy are still convinced Trump is gonna win after all the fraud is uncovered. The patriots will not be denied! Trump is draining the swamp from his golf course. 

They are lost.

Narrator:  they have been lost for quite some time.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Pfizer took no federal money in development of the COVID vaxx, and is not participating as part of Operation Warp Speed. 

Azar released an announcement in July saying they were, but that is not true.  No detailed agreement was approved by PFEs board, and of course, it was Trump admin puffery.

Pfizer announced they are offering the vaxx for free and will distribute through its channels.  That very well may be the case - until January 20th at Noon.

Obviously, this is PFE giving Trump the finger. It will not surprise me if the federal government makes a deal with the Biden administration to buy doses (for international as well as domestic distribution) in January.  PFE chose who to make their deal with, and now that Biden won the election, they can make this more obvious.  They clearly wanted to avoid having to make a deal with Trump, and appear to have succeeded.

Folks need to slow their roll.  As I understand it, Pfizer just released an interim report that indicated things are going pretty well.  Cool.  But that report has not had peer review yet and there are still ongoing trials.  

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Folks need to slow their roll.  As I understand it, Pfizer just released an interim report that indicated things are going pretty well.  Cool.  But that report has not had peer review yet and there are still ongoing trials.  

Eh.  If you think that some very big names, including Fauci, have not seen this data, you are kidding yourself.  These results have been likely available for a couple of weeks and have been poured through and discussed internally with Pfizer's team.

Edited by SizzleChest

4 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Campaign staffers were quoted as saying, "we're still getting paid, right?"

The Four Seasons press conference made them look pretty stupid so Bill is circling the team so that the trolling opportunities are kept to a minimum. Speaking of Death Stars, campaigns, and trolling--I saw online that Brad P is working on a book. Probably going to be sparse (rumored that he did not sign an NDA) if he wants to keep in good graces with anyone north of Fort Lauderdale, but he's probably not above a little blackmail.....

15 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Looks like Tigerdroppings and aggy are still convinced Trump is gonna win after all the fraud is uncovered. The patriots will not be denied! Trump is draining the swamp from his golf course. 

They are lost.

Yeah it's pretty sad and scary. Most of them legitimately believe Trump will still win this election.