2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 hours ago, Hmbre97 said:

I wonder if the Four Seasons Hotel refused to host the event. If the Trump campaign announced that this would be at the Four Seasons but couldn't get the reservation, it seems in character for Trump not to want to admit a mistake. Further, he'd be angry at Four Seasons and possibly think this was a way to get vengeance. "Just find another Four Seasons." "But sir." "Do it!"

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sidis said:

When everyone who doesn’t devote themselves to the cult of orange is part of satanic cabal or pedophiles, pfizer is certainly not immune

Interesting choice of words.  I believe it serves as proof that Hillary Clinton trafficked young children from the basement of a pizza joint.

I wonder if the Four Seasons Hotel refused to host the event. If the Trump campaign announced that this would be at the Four Seasons but couldn't get the reservation, it seems in character for Trump not to want to admit a mistake. Further, he'd be angry at Four Seasons and possibly think this was a way to get vengeance. "Just find another Four Seasons." "But sir." "Do it!"

Or the campaign is out of money and can’t afford the Four Seasons

10 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

But it's such an easy fix. "Venue change: Press conference will be at the Westin/Marriott/Intercontinental/etc." Surely some hotel would host it. How is it embarrassing to change venues? Not at all, whereas holding it in front of a lawn service warehouse is hilarious and sad and embarassing. I just can't fully wrap my head around this one.

Edited by 'stache
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, 'stache said:

But it's such an easy fix. "Venue change: Press conference will be at the Westin/Marriott/Intercontinental/etc." Surely some hotel would host it. How is it embarrassing to change venues? Not at all, whereas holding it in front of a lawn service warehouse is hilarious and sad and embarassing. I just can't fully wrap my head around this one.

Peak narcissism. "I wasn't wrong, you were just mistaken."

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, mdmost said:

Based on the 60 Minutes piece last night on the vaccine rollout, it's going to be Christmas or 2021 for most people. They can only manufacture so many at a time and ship them out. The first doses won't go to the general public. It will be a while till it's something you can roll into your doctor and 

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Navajo Nation has been stalwart in 2020; got hit so hard with COVID and few resources with which to combat it, hardly anyplace to vote and appeals to remedy that were shut down. But they persisted. Listen to these patriot voices. Please do not forsake them:

Some reporters are bringing up Trump talking about Elizabeth Warren (Pocahontas) when he was honoring the WWII codetalkers, but I believe it is wrong to assume reasons for why the Navajo tribal members support a candidate (or not): one should ask them why they support a candidate.

That's where Ruffalo got that number. The Navajo Nation is in three different counties. None of them approached 97%, but the Navajo did.

11 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Rudy asked siri to find "Four seasons near me" and then sent that address to Donald.

You know this is what happened.  Occam's Razor.

8 minutes ago, Nope said:

There was a story about Trump's father similar to this.  He was pretty far gone but to make him feel like he was working, they set him up in an office with a phone and had him sign blank sheets of paper throughout the day.  This will be Trump for the next few years.

It really is amazing. And Rudy was right there out in front. Complete train wreck. Will be interesting to hear the full story one day.

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Sounds like Trump put out some phone calls to R governors to try and escalate this to US SCOTUS faster. 

It won’t matter. That case is about ballots postmarked by Election Day and received up to 3 days after. There just aren’t enough to change the results in PA- even if every one of those are thrown in the trash. They can file 100 amicus briefs and it’s not ever going to be Bush v Gore

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Aqua Buddha said:

There was a story about Trump's father similar to this.  He was pretty far gone but to make him feel like he was working, they set him up in an office with a phone and had him sign blank sheets of paper throughout the day.  This will be Trump for the next few years.

he already does this

Trump signed a piece of paper and handed it to an official saying, 'You can sell this tonight on eBay. Who’s going to get this one? Sell it tonight on eBay. $10,000'

3 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

It won’t matter. That case is about ballots postmarked by Election Day and received up to 3 days after. There just aren’t enough to change the results in PA- even if every one of those are thrown in the trash. They can file 100 amicus briefs and it’s not ever going to be Bush v Gore

Would be good to at least get a ruling.

That way at least with future elections there isn't any doubt.

1 hour ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Sound on. 

This guy needs to be marched into the ocean on general principle. 

The act is creepy, but if you break it down to basics, he knows "If I act in this way, this room full of people will approve and give me money."

So he acts that way. He's basically doing the same as any folk singer on Open Mic Night, except that he makes money.

He's an idiot. I admire your tenacity on dealing with morons. 

This from the lying statistician who believes that because the ballot counting machines “glitch” was only a “software issue” that somehow it was not newsworthy.

1. It’s damaged altered ballots had all been accounted for.....lie

2. All ballot counting was done under the proper supervision of election officials.....lie. There’s copious amounts of video evidence of the removal of GOP election officials being removed and barred from re-entry or in other places not present in the first place.

3. That the other 46 counties in Michigan had been “cleared” of any votes that had been changed, on purpose from Tump to Biden. That’s literally what the “glitch” was . That if the machine read “Tump”. The machine, by the instructions coded into the software, changed enough of those ballots to “Count” as Biden. Even if the ballot in your hand said “Trump”. (Actually, especially if the ballot in your hand said “Trump”)

This didn’t happen in Giant states like California or New York. It happened, by another stoke of coincidence, in the states that were/are in question and remain counting votes at the time of this posting.

3. You further went on to find more proof of the innocuousness of this “glitch just being a software issue” because voting machines “every where” ran this same software.

Well. Part of that’s true. This is where I’m not sure if you are displaying your stupidity or your dishonesty as you are demonstrably dishonest and now appearing more and more dim. I never considered you especially bright, but not necessarily stupid either. Certainly no one who’s scoring of my intelligence would matter to me one iota, but now I believe that you are quite a bit more dim than I did previously. Mostly because of:

4. You still haven’t elaborated on the 5 standard deviations from what are typical voter turn out numbers. I have seen you demonstrate for your pack dogs here some chops at statistics when you play to the crowd here about odds of winning the rest of the games or something that you believe gives you some authority on the matter.

That’s a complicated field of study as I believe that your working knowledge of some of it was a demonstration of intelligence on some level. I’m thinking now that because you are aware what a delta of 5 standard deviations means to probability, along with the forensic characteristics surrounding the application of statistical modeling and you’ve remained completely quiet in lieu of your typical analysis of football records’ probability.

Michigan's population has been flat, around 10million, for the past 20 years. 5,544,000 voted in Michigan in 2020. 4,548,000 in 2016. 4,680,000 in 2012. 4,912,000 in 2008. 4,793,000 in 2004. 4,124,000 in 2000. So either a million more people voted this time, or Democrats cheated at 4:00am

I’m not sure it was you, but someone here wanted to use the fact that the Dems lost big in the house and big in the State legislatures as some sort of proof of an honest election. “If we were going to cheat, isn’t it reasonable that we would cheat for the other spots, too?”

Well, no. You see, not only did these “drops” only happen at 4am, in battle ground States, after counting had inexplicably stopped and election officials sent home and in at least one instance blocked from returning, but they came back 9O% Biden and none of the down ballots elections we’re bothered with at all. Like there was some sort of rush, on every ballot in that “drop”. So, we go to bed each night with Trump winning by every report, almost in a landslide and wake up each day to Biden miraculously taking overnight leads in these States that somehow can’t quite finish counting.

So, back to the fat part of the bell curve, you are likely a guy who considers statics a hobby, not particularly bright, emboldened by your pack here, definitely a liar and definitely terrified of what little bit you do know, seek some sort of validation here in your pack dog role; but at your bottom are a frightened bitch.

(See you’ve gone and had me break my own rule and attack you personally as that seems to be all the “rage”)

e5747abe15700bdb3dfd8d86d2522719.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 18

1 minute ago, Longhorn94 said:

once he concedes, he is not allowed to continue to fundraise. thus, he will not concede and continue to grift and scam his supporters right up until the moment Biden becomes President.

Running for president was probably the first time he ever made a profit in his life. Of course he wants to keep that going

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TtomTerrific said:

This from the lying statistician who believes that because the ballot counting machines “glitch” was only a “software issue” that somehow it was not newsworthy.

2. All ballot counting was done under the proper supervision of election officials.....lie. There’s copious amounts of video evidence of the removal of GOP election officials being removed and barred from re-entry or in other places not present in the first place.

3. That the other 46 counties in Michigan had been “cleared” of any votes that had been changed, on purpose from Tump to Biden. That’s literally what the “glitch” was . That if the machine read “Tump”. The machine, by the instructions coded into the software, changed enough of those ballots to “Count” as Biden. Even if the ballot in your hand said “Trump”. (Actually, especially if the ballot in your hand said “Trump”)

This didn’t happen in Giant states like California or New York. It happened, by another stoke of coincidence, in the states that were/are in question and remain counting votes at the time of this posting.

3. You further went on to find more proof of the innocuousness of this “glitch just being a software issue” because voting machines “every where” ran this same software.

Well. Part of that’s true. This is where I’m not sure if you are displaying your stupidity or your dishonesty as you are demonstrably dishonest and now appearing more and more dim. I never considered you especially bright, but not necessarily stupid either. Certainly no one who’s scoring of my intelligence would matter to me one iota, but now I believe that you are quite a bit more dim than I did previously. Mostly because of:

4. You still haven’t elaborated on the 5 standard deviations from what are typical voter turn out numbers. I have seen you demonstrate for your pack dogs here some chops at statistics when you play to the crowd here about odds of winning the rest of the games or something that you believe gives you some authority on the matter.

That’s a complicated field of study as I believe that your working knowledge of some of it was a demonstration of intelligence on some level. I’m thinking now that because you are aware what a delta of 5 standard deviations means to probability, along with the forensic characteristics surrounding the application of statistical modeling and you’ve remained completely quiet in lieu of your typical analysis of football records’ probability.

Michigan's population has been flat, around 10million, for the past 20 years. 5,544,000 voted in Michigan in 2020. 4,548,000 in 2016. 4,680,000 in 2012. 4,912,000 in 2008. 4,793,000 in 2004. 4,124,000 in 2000. So either a million more people voted this time, or Democrats cheated at 4:00am

I’m not sure it was you, but someone here wanted to use the fact that the Dems lost big in the house and big in the State legislatures as some sort of proof of an honest election. “If we were going to cheat, isn’t it reasonable that we would cheat for the other spots, too?”

Well, no. You see, not only did these “drops” only happen at 4am, in battle ground States, after counting had inexplicably stopped and election officials sent home and in at least one instance blocked from returning, but they came back 9O% Biden and none of the down ballots elections we’re bothered with at all. Like there was some sort of rush, on every ballot in that “drop”. So, we go to bed each night with Trump winning by every report, almost in a landslide and wake up each day to Biden miraculously taking overnight leads in these States that somehow can’t quite finish counting.

So, back to the fat part of the bell curve, you are likely a guy who considers statics a hobby, not particularly bright, emboldened by your pack here, definitely a liar and definitely terrified of what little bit you do know, seek some sort of validation here in your pack dog role; but at your bottom are a frightened bitch.

(See you’ve gone and had me break my own rule and attack you personally as that seems to be all the “rage”)

22.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

What color is the sky when there are no clouds and the sun is up? 

• Hook 'Em 2

Hilarious that people earnestly believe hundreds of volunteers across 5 states all committed multiple felonies and somehow no one is able to prove any of it in court. 10 (and counting) lawsuits were laughed out of court for failure to show any evidence of GOP denied access or any other made up bullshit. Trump lawyers in court are probably not the preferred messengers though - let’s rely on whatever QAnon youtubers are saying instead 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Hilarious that people earnestly believe hundreds of volunteers across 5 states all committed multiple felonies and somehow no one is able to prove any of it in court. 10 (and counting) lawsuits were laughed out of court for failure to show any evidence of GOP denied access or any other made up bullshit. Trump lawyers in court are probably not the preferred messengers though - let’s rely on whatever QAnon youtubers are saying instead 

Right.  There's massive fraud that literally tens of thousands of people must be in on and no one leaked.  And tens of thousands of Republican election observers don't have a shred of actual evidence.  But fraud must have happened, because there's just no way that a guy with 43% approval wouldn't get re-elected in a landslide.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Whoever told you word count equals post quality lied to you. 

There are three lies in your first sentence. No need to go further than that. 

1. I'm not a statistician.

2. The issue was not a software glitch, it was user incompetence on the part of GOP officials in Antrim County. 

3. I never said or even thought it wasn't newsworthy. In fact I am certain it was absolutely newsworthy, partially because the readily available news reports make it easier to disprove bullshit from idiots like you. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 7

9 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

No one will ever have enough proof for you that this was an honest election. You will be like the Democrats from 2000 watching documentaries 20 years later regarding the big cheat even after several newspapers got together a year later and did a recount and found the results of 2000 were correct. So you go into that crazy Democrat basket for folks like me because in 2000 I voted for Bush.

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1