Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

5 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Back to the original image, I can't fathom WANTING to be in that room and listening to this disgraced former president/criminal whining about how unfair the world is.  I would rather eat a bullet.

The only reason anyone hangs with him is they think they can get something out of it.  100% transactional.

I remember when Mike Pence signed on to be his VP running made.  Seemed like a crazy idea at the time.

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

The only reason anyone hangs with him is they think they can get something out of it.  100% transactional.

I remember when Mike Pence signed on to be his VP running made.  Seemed like a crazy idea at the time.

I've wondered about that.  My gut says Pence was the result of the GOP proper cutting some kind of deal.  He pulls in some evangelicals, but more importantly for the GOP, he was, and is, Their Guy.

12 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Mrs. Madison Cawthorn.  Cristina.  She's into CrossFit.

mUCG5qh3qiuzDdpT3_Q4YDGKjoZqmERPovn8iGDS

cristina-bayardelle-15190169314clp8-700x

7919e4e7103db4bbd4bc6a930b2b0fd0.jpg

She's into steroids.  Probably has a deeper voice that Madison. 

11 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

She’s attractive, strong and definitely pegging Madison.

It's not like he could feel it

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Does he have an Explore Talent profile by any chance? 

If I had a kid in the district and was there watching the vote on the mask mandate, I can't say I wouldn't have jumped up and choked that bitch out. Pathetic display.

Good gravy, I just tried to go to that site and search and it's like it was created in 2003 and never updated.  I also guarantee they don't have permission for all of the "celebrity" photos on there.  What a scam.

8 minutes ago, C-Man said:

"You're not no better than the parents in my district."

And he's reading from a script. This, plus his grade-school handwriting confirms it for me. He's a moron.

So does that mean they are better, considering the double negative?

spacer.png

1 hour ago, pacman said:

He sure does think himself quite witty...most idiots do...

15 minutes ago, C-Man said:

And he's reading from a script. This, plus his grade-school handwriting confirms it for me. He's a moron.

I've been taking a few online classes through ACC to decide whether I want to go back after another bachelor's (mid-life crisis/buck list), and I'm 100% certain he would not be able to get even an associate degree.  Even if he was running his papers through Grammarly or ProWritingAid or whatever, the profs would destroy him when it comes time for him to write a paper making an argument for or against something.

And the classes I'm talking about are freshman and sophomore level.  I can't imagine him making the leap to a four year school.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, C-Man said:

He speaks as well as Marjorie Taylor Gump spells. 

On 8/6/2021 at 10:44 AM, C-Man said:

Arrogant Libtard Flatlander, I'll have you know that Cawthorn is speaking perfect Elizabethan Mountain English, where, as in Shakespeare's day, multiple negatives do not multiply, but simply add together, intensifying the negativity.

So when you listen to him, imagine one of Henry V's retainers listening to the St. Crispin's Day speech, and then blurting out a reply that Shakespeare later edited out. The reply of a cream faced knotty-pated loon, a whoreson obscene greasy tallow-catch, perhaps, but the double negatives are not the reason he has an ape's forehead villainous low.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 2

13 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

We require school kids have at least 90% attendance in order to be promoted to the next grade, but these fucks that take off on vacation every month can skate with missing 16% of their votes?  Bullshit, all these assholes should be required to have 100% voting record.

I am OK with guys like Cawthorn taking a little more "Me" time. Maybe not even run for office next time, whatever he needs.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, F250 said:

Great "fiction novel" lulz that sounds like something Ralph Wiggum would say on the Simpsons.

We are living “in” reality but I guess Beefcake is indeed positioned more “under” reality than the rest of us.

• Like 1

Crazy lady moved from Buncombe County to McDowell County in 2020 (one county east) but decided to still show up and protest the Buncombe County school board mask policy for the 2021 school year. Why? She says she still works in Buncombe county and pays taxes when she purchases items even though her kids don’t go to school there anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...

Cawthorn is being called out by his inattention to his home district during and after the historic flooding there.   Remind you of anyone else?  And I love the opening line of the article.

The Republican Party has become a sideshow act that is not interested in actually legislating, but only performing grievance politics for the red-state mindset of the MAGA cult.

Madison Cawthorn is a prime example of this petty behavior. His local paper, The Mountaineer, has had it up to here with his juvenile antics, and let him know about it in big bold letters. More specifically, in an scathing op-ed.

In a 24-hour span from Tuesday into Wednesday, Western North Carolina experienced flood destruction on a level not witnessed for 17 years. Yet, as the floodwaters rose with fury — destroying homes and businesses in their path — and finally receded in the late morning hours of Wednesday, Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC-11) released no statement, no list of resources or shelters for constituents, and not a single tweet in support of the thousands in WNC residents suffering from the flood. On Wednesday morning, more than 30 of his constituents were still tragically unaccounted for, according to the Haywood County Sheriff’s Office.

During natural disasters, even hyper-partisan Republicans used to think that when mother nature struck, they should at last pretend they cared. Not anymore. Cawthorn was more interested in his Fox News schedule.

Primping for the Fox News and Newsmax cameras, making sure his hair is just right was obviously more important than his constituents suffering the floods in Western North Carolina.

Lest we think he was simply off the grid, 26-year-old Cawthorn tweeted or retweeted Republican talking points nine times from his official House account while the raging storm took hold of his district, reaping destruction on towns and rural communities. From tweets about finishing “the wall” to swearing America will never be an “Islamic state,” Cawthorn flatly, and blatantly ignored the people he has sworn to represent. As towns like Canton flooded Tuesday evening, Cawthorn blissfully posted pictures on Instagram (screenshot linked) of smoking cigars and listening to conservative podcasts.

Smoking Cohibas rules, right Madison? Screaming about phony election fraud claims is more important than helping the voters you swore to protect during life-threatening emergencies, isn't that how the oath goes?

Despite what he might think, amidst his endless quest for national headlines, Cawthorn remains our voice in Washington, and his office, a vital lifeline for Haywood County residents in need. We deserve a voice that actually cares about us rather than his own celebrity — a representative who can put down a partisan quest for stardom when our community is in crisis.

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/08/local-paper-pillories-madison-cawthorn

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

Cawthorn is being called out by his inattention to his home district during and after the historic flooding there.   Remind you of anyone else?  And I love the opening line of the article.

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/08/local-paper-pillories-madison-cawthorn

That’s because GOP reps aren’t elected to represent their district or care about their constituents. 

• Hook 'Em 1