A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

28 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

So, I get to spend a few days next week at Trump Doral for a conference.  Any recommendations on what to eat there?  Maybe a hamburger that doesn’t have a bun or something.  I hear they have that.  Can’t wait to stay at a place with pictures of him everywhere and lots of gold accents on everything.

steal as much shit as you can.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

So, I get to spend a few days next week at Trump Doral for a conference.  Any recommendations on what to eat there?  Maybe a hamburger that doesn’t have a bun or something.  I hear they have that.  Can’t wait to stay at a place with pictures of him everywhere and lots of gold accents on everything.

What kind of legitimate organization has a conference at a Trump property? Genuinely curious.

Edited by royiv
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Whew that lady’s hair is tragic.

Are Texas women still doing that 80s Delta Burke hair un-ironically?

Gonzalez is a currently insignificant (some historical significance) town on the coastal plain somewhere between Austin, San Antonio and Houston.  Surprisingly, its population is up to 7500 or so, which might be attributable to drilling activity in the area, but has been at that level for a while.

Short answer, no, except maybe in backwaters.

19 hours ago, Captainant said:

If podcasts are your thing, Behind the Bastards did a few episodes on manafort and his Ukraine fuckery. Some really good background and history on that whole corruption-a-thon

It would be interesting to go back to shaggy and check the thread about the overthrow of Yanukovych for current Trumpers who were cheering his downfall at the time. They didn’t realize that those heroes saving evidence from Yanukovych’s mansion were finding dirt on Trump’s future campaign manager. All three men were in Putin’s pocket. 

12 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Gonzalez is a currently insignificant (some historical significance) town on the coastal plain somewhere between Austin, San Antonio and Houston.  Surprisingly, its population is up to 7500 or so, which might be attributable to drilling activity in the area, but has been at that level for a while.

Short answer, no, except maybe in backwaters.

Right down the road from Shiner.

come and take it flag originated in Gonzales (s not z on the end)

2 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Try the chocolate cake. Maybe it’s as good as what they served Xi at Mar-a-Lago while Trump talked about launching a mission strike on Syria.

And just because it seems fitting and is a great song (I’ve actually never seen the video before until now):

2 minutes ago, Satchel said:

That or the wildly popular Odessa Bouffant.

Is that where you pick the girl up in Midland, cum in her hair in Odessa, and drop her off in Monahans?  

On 1/26/2022 at 8:13 AM, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Watch out for bed bugs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement